rims

Related:
Create New Tag

6/9/2010 4:26 AM

is anybody selling rims, front or back rim doesn't matter but preferably back.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) Num Num Num Num
(")-(")

6/10/2010 12:15 AM

i dont..but i suggest ebay, one of my mates has been in the same situation as you a few months ago and he got 2 odyssey 7-KA rims with minimal wear for $100,,,so just check ebay every now and then and see what you can find aye...

hope this hepls

|

6/10/2010 2:39 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

i dont..but i suggest ebay, one of my mates has been in the same situation as you a few months ago and he got 2 odyssey 7-KA rims with minimal wear for $100,,,so just check ebay every now and then and see what you can find aye...

hope this hepls

thanx, are fly rims any good because i hav heard a fair bit about them.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) Num Num Num Num
(")-(")

6/10/2010 2:55 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

hope this hepls

Ride-a-licious wrote:

Um to be honest im not really sure..lol i'm only 12 years old so i havent had too many bike/parts......haha but i tell you to stay away from aliention deviant coz thats what im running now and they suck......i am looking for a new set of rims already...(my deviant's are 1-2 months old) haha anyway i dunno bout fly rims but if you can...get Odyssey rollcage,Odyssey Ribcage, Primo 7005 or Odyssey 7ka

|

6/13/2010 3:48 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

hope this hepls

Ride-a-licious wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Um to be honest im not really sure..lol i'm only 12 years old so i havent had too many bike/parts......haha but i tell you to stay away from aliention deviant coz thats what im running now and they suck......i am looking for a new set of rims already...(my deviant's are 1-2 months old) haha anyway i dunno bout fly rims but if you can...get Odyssey rollcage,Odyssey Ribcage, Primo 7005 or Odyssey 7ka

thanx, and so am i

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) Num Num Num Num
(")-(")

6/18/2010 10:10 PM

Ride-a-licious wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Ride-a-licious wrote:

thanx, and so am i

lol..your 12?

|

6/25/2010 1:11 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Ride-a-licious wrote:

thanx, and so am i

bmx_is_rad wrote:

lol..your 12?

yer i am.
rad bike by the way.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) Num Num Num Num
(")-(")

6/29/2010 11:51 PM

Ride-a-licious wrote:

yer i am.
rad bike by the way.

sick man
and thanks bro

|

7/3/2010 4:39 PM

hey man ive heard fly rims are really good . my mate runs them and he reckons there the best ever he cases on like 6 foot airs and nothing ! LOL

|

jarrod