skinniesss

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2011 4:50 AM

who knows where to get cheap skinnies from in australia? i was just wondering if anyone knows where to get em any cheaper than like $50 bucks

|

4/11/2011 3:34 PM

just jeans
target
kmart
big w

|

4/11/2011 10:18 PM

just jeans 2 for 100 and they are fair strong

|

jarrod

4/28/2011 5:01 PM

Salvos, Vinnies, Target and op shops would have them.

|

I run brakes and pegs and i like my bike to have some weight. Got a problem with that?

5/4/2011 6:04 AM

EBAY for the win

check that shit out braaa

u can buy some mad dog slacks.

|

5/4/2011 2:59 PM

Jay Jays womens jeans are like $30 each, fit really well and they have a skinnier cut around the shoe.

|

5/5/2011 12:39 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Jay Jays womens jeans are like $30 each, fit really well and they have a skinnier cut around the shoe.

fuck jay jays, they probs have the cookie monster or spongebob on them or something.

|

5/6/2011 3:14 AM

aznsbmx? wrote:

fuck jay jays, they probs have the cookie monster or spongebob on them or something.

Narr they're heaps good. Haha i know a few cunts that run em.

|

5/6/2011 3:49 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Narr they're heaps good. Haha i know a few cunts that run em.

yeaaah spose. just hate all the stuff they sell now like sesame street, rugrats, black ops -_-

|

6/1/2011 5:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2011 5:37 AM

Urban Kreation... Bit more expensive but hell they'll never rip.

urbankreation.com

Im bringing them into Australia to so im keen to get people involved in creating some awareness for the quality that is put into these jeans.

Contact me on.

alex@theajgproject.com.au

I want to see this product on every BMX rider in Aus... Can I do it.

|

6/7/2011 3:39 AM

i buy the just jeans skinnies. $25-30. but they last for like half a year

|

6/7/2011 3:55 AM

TheAJGProject wrote:

Urban Kreation... Bit more expensive but hell they'll never rip.

urbankreation.com

Im bringing them into Australia to so im keen to get people involved in creating some awareness for the quality that is put into these jeans.

Contact me on.

alex@theajgproject.com.au

I want to see this product on every BMX rider in Aus... Can I do it.

They're too expensive brother! I would love to buy them but i can't throw down $125+ on a pair of jeans.

|

6/8/2011 2:12 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

just jeans has skinnies for that much ? :O

|

6/8/2011 2:56 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

aznsbmx? wrote:

just jeans has skinnies for that much ? :O

when they're on sale they do
i bought 3 pairs during last year's winter clearout or something for 50 bucks
(kids size though)
lul

|

8/18/2011 3:09 AM

Hey everyone, So I have set up base around the GC Compound and given some guys a pair, he impressions I am getting is amazing in fact they are all so keen on them.

This is something really promising for our brand (Urban Kreation)

We need guys to trust our product as by far the most comfortable pair of jeans youll ever where whilst riding, not only this, they also offer way more protection then regular jeans and still manage to have a stylish look about them,

http://urbankreationau.bigcartel.com/

Check our Aus shop out and even get a shirt or even flat brim hat. They all fit amazing and the hats are so good.

Cheers guys.

Alex@urbankreation.com

|

8/21/2011 4:14 AM

i run jay jays jeans! also check out CCS theyre an american skate shop online and everything is cheap as fuck.
i got 4 pairs of jeans for 90 bucks plus postage.
theyre a big fuck off warehouse so they buy everything in bulk then sell it cheap as.

|

8/22/2011 1:51 AM

Jay Jays are the shit! problem is the black ones fade and if you buy the super cheap ones they feel like cardboard :/ oh and dont get the grey acid wash ones they just fall to pieces.

|

8/22/2011 7:26 AM

Yeh I run Jay Jays skinnies.

And when Dangerfield has sales. You can pick them up for like $40

|

9/1/2011 7:46 PM

iLOVEeclat wrote:

i run jay jays jeans! also check out CCS theyre an american skate shop online and everything is cheap as fuck.
i got 4 pairs of jeans for 90 bucks plus postage.
theyre a big fuck off warehouse so they buy everything in bulk then sell it cheap as.

CCS has some really great deals all year round!!

|

9/1/2011 10:06 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks to those who have supported the sales. For those who haven't got them selves into a pair of Urban Kreation be sure to check our range out @ http://urbankreationau.bigcartel.com/

Until the end of October if you buy any 2 products we will give a 15% discount so type in the code UK when purchasing.

Thanks again

Urban kreation

|

9/3/2011 1:40 AM

Just jeans is amazing.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

9/3/2011 2:08 AM

Jay Jay's skinnies, then cut em so they're cut offs! Fucking best shit for summer.

|