what are the best parks to go to in aus?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2008 3:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2008 3:49 AM

hey i was just wondering what u think the best parks are in aus???

|

BMX

5/2/2008 3:51 AM

mt barker, city skate in adelaide

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GO BMX DAY!! August first yo!!

5/2/2008 5:31 PM

yer parently cityskate is sik but me frend also sed its filled wid emo skaters that hate u and stuff but i rekon some of our riverland parks in south aus are preety coolie like barmera loxton and waikerie

|

its the hardest thing to do(make a bmx part that will never brake) but if you got warranty throw it kick it bend it brake it but dont customize it warranty is there for a reason so u can get free things if it brakes

5/2/2008 5:38 PM

yer its got a few of em. go to city dirt apparantly that shit is the best.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

5/3/2008 12:36 AM

Callum wrote:

yer its got a few of em. go to city dirt apparantly that shit is the best.

where is city dirt?

|

BMX

5/3/2008 12:37 AM

in adelaide

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

5/3/2008 12:39 AM

Any park that doesn't fucking hate on bikers! Fuck everything! I want a damn dirt park thats designed by a pro to keep the roller bladers, skaters, and all the scooters out!

|

5/3/2008 12:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2008 12:41 AM

Shit!!!! I would move to Australia but I hate venom!

|

5/3/2008 12:41 AM

then go to city dirt. its not designed by a pro but all the jumps have been made by sponsored riders

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

5/3/2008 12:41 AM

I also heard that their are a lot of UFO's out there!

|

5/3/2008 12:44 AM

wat u mean venom and UFO's

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

5/3/2008 12:50 AM

Australia, the topic here is best parks in Australia and they have the worlds most venomous little fuckers and UFO's.

|

5/3/2008 12:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2008 12:53 AM

04wildman wrote:

Australia, the topic here is best parks in Australia and they have the worlds most venomous little fuckers and UFO's.

UFO's????? as in the alien ships?

|

BMX

5/3/2008 1:05 AM

any ways australia is fuckin sick ive never even seen a skatepark that dosnt allow bikes and been nearly the whole way around australia

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

5/3/2008 1:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2008 1:06 AM

Maybe it would really be a matter of opinion to call them that. That's why they are called U.F.O.'s Australia was recently voted the U.F.O. capital of the world. You better watch you ass! LOL They might be checking out the parks and trails or something. LOL I live 5 miles away from Washington D.C. and I saw a U.F.O. at a golf course thats next to a military base. It was really fuct up!

|

5/3/2008 1:08 AM

oh ok ive never seen a UFO befor in my lfe

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

5/3/2008 1:09 AM

04wildman wrote:

Maybe it would really be a matter of opinion to call them that. That's why they are called U.F.O.'s Australia was recently ...more

fuck! u serious whats it look like?

|

BMX

5/3/2008 1:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2008 1:23 AM

It was late and real quiet. You could here the bull frogs from the other side of the course. Me and my boy were waiting for his girl and one of her friends(female) at the edge of the property on a bench placed under a willow tree. I not fucking around. Anyways... out of nowhere, and I mean out of nowhere everything around us and the tree just lit up! And I mean brilliant white light like a big set of stadium light that were right behind us just turned on! We both stood up and turned around...All I could make out visually was a bar of lights (lateral) so bright I couldn't see if they were attached to any "craft" or pole. But I new there was not any large light pole there, and get this... it was still dead quiet! There was no mechanical or wind sort of sounds. No voices or anything. In an instant my friend and I booked it, I mean we hauled ass out the same way we came in. I would say since the lights were only about 30-50 feet in the air, and in a lateral line of several lights... Oh yea dude something was there. It was bright, hovering, and made no noise!

|

5/3/2008 1:24 AM

BEENLEIGH!!! its mad, its in queensland though

|

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A ROCKET MANUAL COMPTETION

5/3/2008 1:24 AM

haha that shit is wacked

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

9/2/2008 3:39 AM

aww no go to beenliegh in queensland tis forkin alright

|

9/2/2008 4:42 PM

wtf is up with that UFO shit i live in aus and i haven't seen a UFo b4 that shit is just fucked

|

9/3/2008 6:09 PM

Beenleigh skate park in QLD
Monster Park in Sydney, and there are a few good skateparks around Canberra to

|

I am what I am

9/6/2008 5:46 PM

eagle hawk skate park its awsome because connections bmx is like right next to it, i ride there alot and theres hardly any desent skate rats that skate there they just look at you and ask if you can do backflips or some shit , theres a brand spankin new indoor park in melboune called rampfest , i havent seen it yet but ive seen pics of it and it looks like its the best in the world

|

pedal to the metal , pedal grinds

9/6/2008 5:51 PM

''It was late and real quiet. You could here the bull frogs from the other side of the course. Me and my boy were waiting for his girl and one of her friends(female) at the edge of the property on a bench placed under a willow tree. I not fucking around. Anyways... out of nowhere, and I mean out of nowhere everything around us and the tree just lit up! And I mean brilliant white light like a big set of stadium light that were right behind us just turned on! We both stood up and turned around...All I could make out visually was a bar of lights (lateral) so bright I couldn't see if they were attached to any "craft" or pole. But I new there was not any large light pole there, and get this... it was still dead quiet! There was no mechanical or wind sort of sounds. No voices or anything. In an instant my friend and I booked it, I mean we hauled ass out the same way we came in. I would say since the lights were only about 30-50 feet in the air, and in a lateral line of several lights... Oh yea dude something was there. It was bright, hovering, and made no noise'' that was me with my torch hiding up in the tree haha fooled you.

|

pedal to the metal , pedal grinds

9/23/2008 5:24 PM

Fivedock in sydney thats my local pretty fun
its pretty big but which is kinda gay

|

lifes good

9/25/2008 12:49 AM

Beenleigh in queensland is the best by far or hibiscus in qld

|

Street (wooooh)

9/25/2008 12:49 AM

Beenleigh in queensland is the best by far or hibiscus in qld

|

Street (wooooh)

9/30/2008 3:10 AM

rampfest yo

|

10/11/2008 3:47 PM

DUBBO!!!! its fucking sweet! ckeck out www.skateboard.com and go to the park finder then type in dubbo.. click on the dubbo full pipe one! ITS MAD!

|