what do u hate about other riders

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2009 2:45 AM

i hate the kids who have awesome bikes but dont ride they just sit at the skatepark

|

PADDO CHILL

7/19/2009 2:58 AM

yeah same.

i see your from paddo skatepark how old are you?

|

7/20/2009 8:30 PM

i hate riders who arte complete douches and just do nothing at a skatepark and take up space

|

ohhh, cool;

7/20/2009 9:26 PM

or wen u try to land a trick then they come and do it rite up in yo grill ya hur?

|

7/20/2009 9:27 PM

nah but serzly its annoyin

|

7/20/2009 9:56 PM

or when ur on a 14 foot vert ramp you come down and crash into someone doing a fakie

|

"go high, touch the sky"

7/20/2009 10:52 PM

huss wrote:

or when ur on a 14 foot vert ramp you come down and crash into someone doing a fakie

lol

|

7/21/2009 12:13 AM

i no

|

"go high, touch the sky"

7/23/2009 2:48 AM

ForumEater wrote:

yeah same.

i see your from paddo skatepark how old are you?

i am 14

|

PADDO CHILL

7/23/2009 9:20 AM

Scooters..!!

Huckers, kids that go for Whips, Flips and all variations of them... With nothing basic under their belts... dizzy

Rubber Necks..!! (For the win) - Kids that look around to see if someone seen what they just did.. haha

|

7/24/2009 3:51 AM

callumridesbikes wrote:

i am 14

dude, do u ride a easten with fly bars

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

7/24/2009 4:03 AM

LifeBehindBars wrote:

Scooters..!!

Huckers, kids that go for Whips, Flips and all variations of them... With nothing basic under their belts... dizzy

Rubber Necks..!! (For the win) - Kids that look around to see if someone seen what they just did.. haha

ohh yeh and scooters piss me off heaps like 5 out of 40 people at the park are bikes and the rest are mainly scooters and a few skaters

|

7/24/2009 4:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2009 4:04 AM

but they are kinda fun to ride sometimes

|

7/24/2009 8:20 AM

Well, I shouldnt say scooters, I should say young kids who have no sence of direction or look out for others etc.. Just most younger kids ride them i guess...

|

8/15/2009 6:41 AM

family day kids.. seeing kids sitting at the bottom of your landing mid flip.
Worst feeling ever.

|

9/6/2009 4:16 AM

I hate douches that think i cant ride up the quarter pipe when im doin a fakie

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") GO BMXing DAY!! August first yo!!

Bikes will break bones and parts but never hearts

9/12/2009 5:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2009 5:57 PM

i hate the douches that act all kool and they try a trick and fail they are a

waste of time

|

I Don't Have Drain Bramage

9/13/2009 12:07 AM

Strickenbmx wrote:

I hate douches that think i cant ride up the quarter pipe when im doin a fakie

lol that happened to me they r fags

|

I Don't Have Drain Bramage

9/13/2009 12:14 AM

i hate all little kids that go like today there was this idiot and made me crash so i grabbed his scooter and tryed to throw it but he didnt let go

|

"go high, touch the sky"

10/11/2009 1:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2009 1:17 PM

i hate the little kids that cant evern ride in a straight line on training wheell and they think they r the best in the park because they can do a drift on there bike and they dont stop talking to u that pisses me offf !!

|

crank it! crank it! crank it! crank it! crank it! crank it! crank it! crank it!

10/11/2009 1:18 PM

and i hate kids that sit on the other side off a spine and u cant see them untill u are on top of them

|

crank it! crank it! crank it! crank it! crank it! crank it! crank it! crank it!

11/8/2009 1:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2009 2:00 AM

i have a good bike but im shit at riding but atleast i try to ride at parks and not just watch

but things i hate is guys who go with theyr gts thinkin theyre so awsome lol and all their friends and just sit at the top of a bowl and just try to look kool and rop in and roll out again

|

BMX BITCH!!!!

2/24/2010 12:45 AM

I hate people who call ya a pussy. Just cause I'm not jumping it 'now' doesn't mean I'm not gunna do it.

|

2/24/2010 1:21 AM

If your trying a trick and someone comes up and does it like it's nothing.

|

Life is like a box of chocolates. Pick the right brand, and it turns out good.

2/24/2010 1:55 AM

That's a bitch eh?

|

2/24/2010 2:56 AM

GlenmoreFit wrote:

Or they rock up sit around the whole time doing nothing and u think there shit then like 1.5 hours later they come out and flair lol

|

2/24/2010 11:49 PM

GlenmoreFit wrote:

BMX LIFE wrote:

Or they rock up sit around the whole time doing nothing and u think there shit then like 1.5 hours later they come out and flair lol

That's something I would do. tongue

|

2/24/2010 11:52 PM

GlenmoreFit wrote:

BMX LIFE wrote:

GlenmoreFit wrote:

hahaha tongue But that happened to me like 6 months ago now. Some guy turned up sat and watched for like over and hour then he went and aired a quater and got like level with coping, so i was thinking he aint tht good. Then like 5 mins later on the same quater he flaired it like 2 foot over coping. I was like shocked

|

2/25/2010 1:41 AM

BMX LIFE wrote:

GlenmoreFit wrote:

BMX LIFE wrote:

hahaha tongue But that happened to me like 6 months ago now. Some guy turned up sat and watched for like over and hour then he went and aired a quater and got like level with coping, so i was thinking he aint tht good. Then like 5 mins later on the same quater he flaired it like 2 foot over coping. I was like shocked

haha my friend does that on purpose. when we go to other parks he acts all shit then as soon as people start bitchin about him he will huck massive flairs and super whips and shit its very entertaining when you see their jaws drop and they are like WTF!

|

2/25/2010 4:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:14 AM

I get to a park, sit there for 10 minutes then pull out some big 180-fakies and tyre grabs and sometimes some 3's and Tucks Tongue And they're like Shocked Whaaaaaat!?
Insane in the fuckingmembrane lawwwl

|