what do u hate about other riders

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2010 12:03 AM

stuck up people, people that come behind ya and champ ya
people tht are cocky
people tht can only do a flip but cant barrie or anything
scooter riders snakers
and little kids tht are on the other side of the spine n just look at u wehn ur coming right at them

|

5/16/2010 7:55 PM

DLY wrote:

family day kids.. seeing kids sitting at the bottom of your landing mid flip.
Worst feeling ever.

Definately with you on that one... Flipped my local spine and in the top right hand of my vision i saw a tuft of orange hair and training wheels... needless to say it didnt end well

|

5/16/2010 11:08 PM

DLY wrote:

family day kids.. seeing kids sitting at the bottom of your landing mid flip.
Worst feeling ever.

Lanky Nathan wrote:

Definately with you on that one... Flipped my local spine and in the top right hand of my vision i saw a tuft of orange hair and training wheels... needless to say it didnt end well

haha rangas!

|

12/21/2010 4:58 PM

when your goin to do a big trick and just as your about to do it a scooter fag drops in in front of u

|

ryan says: oi!Tobi can you do me a favour
tobi says:yeah what
ryan says: tag me as your bsd ghetto forks on facebook

12/26/2010 2:09 AM

The Playpac, invented by Steven Whysel, was the answer to the needs of the growing horde of VW "Bug" and other small-car owners who wanted a hard-shelled camper, light enough to be pulled by a small car, with a private water closet, shower and the ability to sleep six. Its ultramodern aerodynamic styling and domed skylight by the modernist Industrial Designer Toshihiko Sakow made it an instant hit. It was short-lived, however (1971–1973), as the first Arab oil embargo and the ensuing major slow-down of RV sales caused it to cease operations. The Boler travel trailer, produced earlier in Canada, soon joined the Playpac in the U.S. fiberglass light-weight class.

used camper trailers
|

1/11/2011 2:49 AM

When i get to a park, and kids just sit around and do nothing and get in your way, people ripping off kids that are trying to get involved and practise, and people that sit there and laugh at people getting hurt when they just sit there and do nothing at all!!!!

|

Live. Ride. Forever.

1/26/2011 1:36 AM

I hate the cunts that think they're king shit coz they're older than even though they can't do anything except airs. Or people that say they don't run pegs coz "they're to heavy". And serial fakiers piss me off too. the ones who just fakie all day. But the absolute most annoying thing is 5-6-7 year olds on scooters or mini bikes that sit on the hump, swerve in front of you, get under you when you transfer or air, or just roll down the roll in with that huge "SCHHHHHHHHSSHHH!!!" noise when the deck scrapes.

|

I run brakes and pegs and i like my bike to have some weight. Got a problem with that?

1/26/2012 9:28 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

I hate people who call ya a pussy. Just cause I'm not jumping it 'now' doesn't mean I'm not gunna do it.

I hate it when people say they will do it soon or something so you stop calling them pussy then they never end up doing it, something like jumping a box or airing the spine... 0_0 fukin pussiez

|

Cool Story Bro