125R part out, mini wheelset, profile 3pc ti spokes

Related:
Create New Tag

12/7/2010 5:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:06 AM

Standard 125R Race Bike partial Part out - I raced this bike for the second half of the season, has about 11 wins under its belt, also 2nd at State Championship Series final, 3rd overall, 1st Place Redline Cup Series Class Qualifier. Race of Champions Invitation. Bike is solid, flaws are pictured, the only thing notable is a small dent on the top tube dead center, it was like that when I bought it and ive never had any sort of problems with it, padset and brake cable cover it so its not very noticeable, other than that just minor scratches here and there. Sponsor decals will be on when you get it unless you want me to take them off, I will list all the parts of the bike, and mark the ones im keeping

Frame - 2003 custom color electric green 21" TT, Euro BB, Standard 125R, included is the Cane Creek S-3 Sealed Headset with the pictured spacer as well as two extra ones, also the brake cable will come with it. $175 shipped (parcel post)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Bars and Stem and Fork – keeping

Crank Arms – Chrome Profile 180’s some minor rust and blemishes could use some love but everything works great arms only $50 shipped

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Spindle – Solid Titanium w/ titanium bitchin' bolts, one is a little loose but tightens fine if you use the correct size allen wrench, other is good $55 shipped

Sprocket – keeping

Seat post – 27mm aluminum micro adjust $18 shipped

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Seat – S&M Logo Seat, white, used $25 sold

Brake – keeping

Wheels – Profile Mini cassettes in black 36H laced with cr-mo spokes to Sun rhynolite rims (both welded and machined) sold
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Photo

Rear tire – tioga powerblock 20x1.75 type S $25 shipped
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Front tire – keeping

also have, pics up soon is:
Odyssey Dirt Fork, modded 14mm dropouts but done well, incudes top-cap $45 shipped (parcel post)

Tioga type S tire 20x1.95 $25 Shipped
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Fit Hawk V1 frame – ridden hard, everything is straight and rideable, but dents in downtube. Defiantly a rider.. pending (parcel post)

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]

Set of rainbow Ti spokes, I lightened the rainbow as much as I could, but I still don’t like it.. 36 total, not sure of length but it was laced 4X when I first got them, never ridden, was going to have them ano'd.. never got around to it - only laced $50 shipped
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Set of grey Ti spokes, these were laced radial, and I raced on them for a few months. $50 shipped
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND

WTB: Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims

12/7/2010 6:33 PM

pics of the hawk frame are up

|

a08's Street Build

12/7/2010 7:16 PM

whats the tt of the hawk?

pic of dog is money

|

12/7/2010 7:20 PM

hawk is also 21"

shes not for sale lol

|

a08's Street Build

12/8/2010 1:54 PM

bump, cheap fit hawk frame, profile wheels, can do them with 11T ti driver for 30 more, 290 shipped.

|

a08's Street Build