New 165mm Fly Dolmen 2 24mm Cranks $140 shipped OBO

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2020 6:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2020 9:34 AM

New in box, not installed. No BB included. Trying to sell these fast, just leave a comment or PM if interested. Paypal goods and services only. $140 shipped
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

2/14/2020 8:40 AM

Bump, happy valentines day! Shoot me an offer and we can make a deal, I’m pretty flexible on price. Just no lowballs please.

|

2/20/2020 7:51 PM

Price drop to 160!! Hit a guy up, need to liquidate!

|

2/20/2020 11:46 PM

If it wasn't for the dogshit 24mm spindle, I'd scoop these up in a heartbeat

|

2/21/2020 8:02 AM

HtownGetDown wrote:

If it wasn't for the dogshit 24mm spindle, I'd scoop these up in a heartbeat

PM’d

|

2/23/2020 9:34 AM

Price drop! Get in while it's hot! Going on a trip Thursday need to sell before then!

|

4/7/2020 8:52 PM

.andreas wrote:

Price drop! Get in while it's hot! Going on a trip Thursday need to sell before then!

Are these still available? Text me at 630-290-0972 if so, I'll take them.

|

4/7/2020 10:56 PM

.andreas wrote:

Price drop! Get in while it's hot! Going on a trip Thursday need to sell before then!

Sean_Goff wrote:

Are these still available? Text me at 630-290-0972 if so, I'll take them.

Sold on ebay, sorry!

|