1987 GT Mach One California Edition

Related:
Create New Tag

11/26/2013 5:52 AM

This is a 1987 California Edition frame with lots of aftermarket parts. The frame itself is rare, but the bike needs some TLC to get it back to where it deserves to be. To the right person, this is a great find... are you that person? Please make me a reasonable offer and its yours.

This was my transportation in the 90's when I was a big kid... I also rode it a little around college, but since then its not been ridden. I've been wanting to fix it up, but alas I'm gonna sell it and let someone else.

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

11/26/2013 7:17 AM

This would be better suited for bmxmuseum.com as I think you'd have better luck there, but maybe your all ready there.

|

Bought from: Tomdon - noendinsight666 - Hatebreeder
Sold to: voltronbadass - Showtime402 - Wolfen - HateBreeder -

11/26/2013 8:01 AM

California edition? Never heard that before

|

11/26/2013 8:22 AM

I suppose you are probably right that it is probably not necessarily a special edition, but rather just 80's vintage. I didn't do myself any favors either by not cleaning the dust off the bike before taking photos. The frame is in good shape and would clean up well... it has been stored in my garage for some time.

Also, some of the parts are original, but as mentioned aftermarket stuff has been put on along the way.

|