2 frames for sale or trade

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2009 12:00 PM

21.25 dk chris doyle 80 shipped and kink transition 20.75 80 shipped

|

9/30/2009 4:37 PM

?

|

9/30/2009 4:40 PM

what bars are you selling?

|

kobe bryant ready

9/30/2009 4:42 PM

spikez5 wrote:

what bars are you selling?

i only got some stock ones 8x26 and united but i might trade ryan so idk yet

|

9/30/2009 5:29 PM

willing to trade the kink for an 80gb zune?

|

9/30/2009 5:30 PM

jonathan9367 wrote:

willing to trade the kink for an 80gb zune?

pics? and im not shipping first

|

9/30/2009 5:38 PM

i dont have my camera right now but here is the model http://www.cliczune.com/images/2007/10/02/zune_pad.jpg

|

9/30/2009 5:47 PM

jonathan9367 wrote:

i dont have my camera right now but here is the model http://www.cliczune.com/images/2007/10/02/zune_pad.jpg

wut does it comes with?

|

9/30/2009 5:51 PM

some skullcandy rasta headphones and the cords and such. but no offense the zune is like worth double what the frame is so if i gave you like all my info could you ship first. ill do a conformation # and everything

|

9/30/2009 5:56 PM

jonathan9367 wrote:

some skullcandy rasta headphones and the cords and such. but no offense the zune is like worth double what the frame is so if i gave you like all my info could you ship first. ill do a conformation # and everything

naw! im a legit guy, no offence u have no refs here and you only got 40 posts am sorry bro i'll pass. oh by the way u can ask anyone here if im legit or not they'll tell u.

|

9/30/2009 5:58 PM

i completely understand no problem. good luck man

|

9/30/2009 5:59 PM

jonathan9367 wrote:

i completely understand no problem. good luck man

thank you!

|

10/1/2009 5:30 PM

bump

|

10/1/2009 5:57 PM

can i get pictures and details of both the frames

|

10/1/2009 6:30 PM

jonathan9367 wrote:

can i get pictures and details of both the frames

ok wait a minute

|

10/1/2009 6:52 PM

|

10/1/2009 6:52 PM

kink 20.75

|

10/1/2009 6:53 PM

|

10/1/2009 6:54 PM

|

10/1/2009 6:54 PM

dk 21.25

|

10/1/2009 9:35 PM

what do you want tradewise for the kink ???

|

fuck you you fuckin fuck

10/1/2009 9:37 PM

trade you a superstar for that kink???lol

|

£MAiL=hectorsoto310@yahoo.com
C£LL # =310-502-3325

10/2/2009 6:19 AM

RADbrian wrote:

what do you want tradewise for the kink ???

what do you have

|

10/2/2009 8:42 AM

i have alot of random shit, i dont have any good bmx parts to trade but i got misc electronics like speakers and hmm i just got alot of shit , hell i got a fuckin street luge its comple and super sturdy its pretty sick just when you have some friends around and your bored as fuck and you say i got a street luge, but i got alot of random shit

|

fuck you you fuckin fuck

10/2/2009 7:27 PM

RADbrian wrote:

i have alot of random shit, i dont have any good bmx parts to trade but i got misc electronics like speakers and hmm i just got alot of shit , hell i got a fuckin street luge its comple and super sturdy its pretty sick just when you have some friends around and your bored as fuck and you say i got a street luge, but i got alot of random shit

hahhaha idk man! make a ;ist of wut you got

|