*SOLD*

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2018 1:56 PM

What's up guys! I have a 20.5" Cult frame for sale! Price DOES NOT include shipping...

Frame:
-20.5" Cult frame (pretty sure it's a Cult OS V3 frame but I could be wrong) with custom cerakote paintjob, $105. Includes almost new Shadow 22mm BB and headset.
Photo

As stated above prices DO NOT include shipping. Please call or text me at, 936 777 1331, for more info/more pictures!

Thanks for looking guys!smile

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/5/2018 7:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2018 7:06 PM

Bump!

Also, if you text me drop a comment on this thread because i dont always recieve texts from people. Just so that eay if you text me and i dont get your text ill see your post on this thread and i know you're interested in it!

|

9/6/2018 6:45 AM

Build it up for your UK visit next year, and then sell it to me before you head home.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

9/6/2018 6:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2018 6:54 PM

How heavy is it?? (I don’t want to be a weight weenie but my frames heavy and I really want to upgrade)

|

smile

9/6/2018 6:53 PM

|

smile

9/7/2018 4:20 AM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

How heavy is it?? (I don’t want to be a weight weenie but my frames heavy and I really want to upgrade)

Not sure on the weight, but i can weigh it when i get home.. i believe its only like 5 lbs.. its really not that heavy...

|

9/7/2018 4:22 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Build it up for your UK visit next year, and then sell it to me before you head home.

Would love to do that. Unfortunately I kinda need to sell this framesad

I would like to keep it and hang it on my wall... just at the moment i kinda need it gonesad

|

9/9/2018 8:39 AM

any idea what it would cost to ship to CT?

|

9/9/2018 8:49 AM

bigmac53 wrote:

any idea what it would cost to ship to CT?

Should be about $25 sir.

Text me and I'll send some more pics of it...

|