2013 Eastern Codec Full Custom Build For Sale

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2015 1:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2015 5:33 PM

Its depressing to think about parting ways with this bike, but Im sure that she will serve anybody as well as she did me. Weighs only 21.5 lbs. The only thing stock on this bike is the back hub. It works fine so i never felt compelled to replace it. Feel Free to contact me with ANY questions! Im looking to trade for a dirtjump or slopestyle bike but ultimately trying to sell it.
Eastern Codec 20" Top Tube 14mm dropouts AFTERMARKET FRAME (only Eastern Ive ever fell in love with)
Odyssey Classic Dirt forks 3/8 (SOLID)
Sunday Freeze Topload Stem (brand new)
Primo Samsquatch 8.75 inch Rise Teardrop crossbar
Brand New Demolition Machete 2.35 tires
Brand new Premium 1948 48 spline cranks
Brand new Shadow Stacked Mid BB
Odyssey Twisted pedals
Shadow Interlock V2 chain
Fit Key 25t sprocket
Fly Bikes Piramide Front Rim x Shadow Raptor Female axle front hub x blue spoke nipples x Primo Spokes
Primo Headset
Shadow Seatpost & S&M seat
Stock eastern rear hub semi sealed hub with 3 pawl 9t driver laced (by me) to a new Eastern Double walled rim (only thing on this bike I wont brag about)
Once A week I tore this bike all the way down and repacked all of the bearings and built her back up solid as can be. Some would call that over the top, but many dont know how passionate I really am with the bikes I build.

Depressed to part ways with this beauty but I know Im on to bigger things. I dont need this bike anymore after I just finished my full custom pride and joy Fly Montana 4 Build.
Show me what you got! I will send better pictures upon request! Will Include Verde Cartel frontload stem. Im looking for $700, but the price is negotiable.
Photo

Photo

|