21" 20.75" frames?? ISO

Related:
Create New Tag

4/2/2018 3:53 PM

I'm currently riding a 2007-8 frame. Just want something cheap so I have new school geo, lol.

Open to all offers, looking to spend not a lot as I am not exactly dissatisfied with my current frame.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/4/2018 7:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2018 7:02 AM

I have a Cult Bad Boy with 20.75" TT and a Premiun Chad K in 20.8" TT if you are interested in either one. I'll post pics if you want, or I can text directly to you. $80, shipping included for either one.

|

4/4/2018 8:35 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

4/4/2018 8:38 AM

Scrapes on chainstay are superficial from an S&M Slidepipe session. No cracks, dents , bends, etc. over 300 positive transactions on VitalBMX, BMX Museum and Evay. Teachbmxcharlie on EBay and the Museum.

|

4/4/2018 8:43 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

4/4/2018 5:58 PM

teachbmxcharlie wrote:

I have a Cult Bad Boy with 20.75" TT and a Premiun Chad K in 20.8" TT if you are interested in either one. I'll post pics if you want, or I can text directly to you. $80, shipping included for either one.

I'll take the bad boy tomorrow man

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/4/2018 5:59 PM

teachbmxcharlie wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

814 five9two 374zero

|

4/4/2018 8:07 PM

Is that a green sprocket stem and headset cap

|

4/5/2018 6:04 AM

teachbmxcharlie wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

814 five9two 374zero

Texted you. If you pay today, I can ship today. You'll have the frame by Monday. I'm on Long Island.

|

4/5/2018 6:06 AM

teachbmxcharlie wrote: Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

NateBrown62 wrote:

yes. They are part of the Merritt Aquafresh colorway. The aluminum parts are green in color. If you're interested, I'd sell them. They are in mint condition. $80 shipped in the US for the sprocket, stem and headset cap.

|

4/5/2018 2:34 PM

teachbmxcharlie wrote: Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

NateBrown62 wrote:

teachbmxcharlie wrote:

yes. They are part of the Merritt Aquafresh colorway. The aluminum parts are green in color. If you're interested, I'd sell them. They are in mint condition. $80 shipped in the US for the sprocket, stem and headset cap.

How many teeth on the sprock

|

4/5/2018 6:42 PM

NateBrown62 wrote:

teachbmxcharlie wrote:

NateBrown62 wrote:

25T

|

4/5/2018 6:50 PM

teachbmxcharlie wrote:

NateBrown62 wrote:

teachbmxcharlie wrote:

25T

Is the stem and headset Merrit also?

|

4/5/2018 8:19 PM

NateBrown62 wrote:

teachbmxcharlie wrote:

25T

NateBrown62 wrote:

Is the stem and headset Merrit also?

Yes

|

4/6/2018 4:58 PM

teachbmxcharlie wrote:

You got the bad boy still

|

4/10/2018 12:47 AM

teachbmxcharlie wrote:

Nate_Psonak wrote:

i do

|

4/15/2018 1:18 PM

teachbmxcharlie wrote:

Nate_Psonak wrote:

Nope, Spenlard has it. Sorry it took so long to get back.

|