28t tree lite wanted

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2012 9:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2012 2:35 PM

Looking for a 28t tree lite sprocket non spline.

|

6027839086

5/18/2012 8:36 AM

Up

|

6027839086

5/18/2012 2:37 PM

Up

|

6027839086

5/19/2012 3:33 PM

Up

|

6027839086

5/20/2012 11:39 AM

Up

|

6027839086

5/20/2012 7:58 PM

I have a 28t lite sprocket. Got a 25t?

|

5/20/2012 8:23 PM

nope just a 27T sorry. unless you wana get weird and run that hahah. what size driver are you running?

|

6027839086

5/21/2012 1:23 AM

28-10 but I have a 9t driver waiting for the day I buy a 25t sprocket

|

5/21/2012 5:16 AM

Yeah I used to like 25/9 then I got 27/10 and was instantly hooked.

|

6027839086

5/21/2012 5:54 AM

ScramHype wrote:

Yeah I used to like 25/9 then I got 27/10 and was instantly hooked.

Is 27/10 easier or harder than 28/9?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/21/2012 6:46 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Is 27/10 easier or harder than 28/9?

easier. it sits between the ease like a 25/9 but a nice speed. the only reason i need a 28t is because my frame is slammed with the 27/10 right now but i forget that ratchets don't like to be really tight so i need the extra tooth to free up the tension.

|

6027839086

5/21/2012 7:24 AM

an extra tooth is gonna make it even tighter... and 28/10 is still easier than 25 9 js ive looked it up haha

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

5/21/2012 7:58 AM

metalheadification wrote:

an extra tooth is gonna make it even tighter... and 28/10 is still easier than 25 9 js ive looked it up haha

no it won't because ill be adding a link thus making it a little looser than it is now. and it's a .6 difference between the two.

|

6027839086

5/21/2012 9:09 AM

metalheadification wrote:

an extra tooth is gonna make it even tighter... and 28/10 is still easier than 25 9 js ive looked it up haha

ScramHype wrote:

no it won't because ill be adding a link thus making it a little looser than it is now. and it's a .6 difference between the two.

alright, i knew you knew better haha

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

5/21/2012 12:04 PM

My tree lite pisses me off anyway. The I beam structure does nothing but trap mud and dirt forever. Fml

|

5/21/2012 12:25 PM

trailslayer wrote:

My tree lite pisses me off anyway. The I beam structure does nothing but trap mud and dirt forever. Fml

Pass that shit on son hahah I. Want it. My chain is too right and my ratchet doesn't like it do much

|

6027839086

5/21/2012 1:09 PM

Hey maybe you cN help me out. I have A 10t ratchet on 28t tree lite. My chainstay is 13.75 and Irun a full link kmc chain with no half links
My chain is never tight and my balance point sucks bad. I am in the no mans land of one less link my chain is too short to use, one more and its out of my dropouts. Whats your chainstay? What do you run for a decent balance point? I am about to buy a new frame and go half link chain just to try drastic measures.

|

5/21/2012 1:42 PM

trailslayer wrote:

Hey maybe you cN help me out. I have A 10t ratchet on 28t tree lite. My chainstay is 13.75 and Irun a full link kmc chain with no half links
My chain is never tight and my balance point sucks bad. I am in the no mans land of one less link my chain is too short to use, one more and its out of my dropouts. Whats your chainstay? What do you run for a decent balance point? I am about to buy a new frame and go half link chain just to try drastic measures.

W/o writing a novel

Right now it's at 13.5 exactly no room for anything with a full half link chain
It was at 13.7x but I wasn't happy with my wheel constantly moving. It won't move now but it's too tight.
13.5 for me, is a good all around length I could even get away with going down a bit to 13.3 but my frame won't allow it without drilling. I run pegs also and don't like shifting my feet constantly so the added length isuch better.
My last two frames were both 13-13.1slammed. Good balance too.

|

6027839086