4 frames Superstar,grim reaper,stolen, embassy

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2010 6:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2010 4:22 PM

|

4/21/2010 10:11 AM

better pics of stolen plz

|

lololololl i sell kbye

4/21/2010 10:16 AM

ill buy the embassy for 160?

|

refs: fit2fly, spikez5, TommyBoy, traviswooten, gstring02, FlyOrDie711, harry95, ridebmx456, mikelee, dallybiker45, redcrayon(scammed me), dkoldschool98, njbmxerdude, aw1234512, sharkcity408, ridehard93, lilbmxkid, burkminipup, irideafly, deanridesbikes, whirls32, X_Woody_X, _empath, xBikeaholic, and the list goes on... theres more, but i think theres quite enough.

4/21/2010 2:05 PM

PLZ!!!! I WANT THE STOLENN!nn!n!n!n!n!m!nz12BYUDG32YDHFUED

|

lololololl i sell kbye

4/21/2010 3:41 PM

yo i got a fly pantera 2 wuld u trade for any frames

|

live life ride

4/21/2010 3:50 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]


and lmk bstick




no thanks on pantera
|

4/21/2010 5:01 PM

free bump

|

kobe bryant ready

4/21/2010 5:42 PM

uhhh the $75. can i put the money on a visa or american express gifcard and u take it that way??? cuz the credit card on my paypal is invalid..... its much faster then sending cash in an envelope.

|

lololololl i sell kbye

4/21/2010 5:56 PM

nabial wrote:

uhhh the $75. can i put the money on a visa or american express gifcard and u take it that way??? cuz the credit card on my paypal is invalid..... its much faster then sending cash in an envelope.

did you register it? I dont want to take a giftcard since you can easily save the numbers and use it as soon as you send

|

4/21/2010 5:59 PM

i didnt buy card yet. i was gonna buy tommorow after school. u dont have to send the frame untill u use the card

|

lololololl i sell kbye

4/21/2010 6:02 PM

nabial wrote:

i didnt buy card yet. i was gonna buy tommorow after school. u dont have to send the frame untill u use the card

oh then get a greendot card so you can use it on paypal instantly

|

4/21/2010 6:03 PM

nabial wrote:

i didnt buy card yet. i was gonna buy tommorow after school. u dont have to send the frame untill u use the card

irideafly wrote:

oh then get a greendot card so you can use it on paypal instantly

k

|

lololololl i sell kbye

4/21/2010 6:14 PM

btw is this the frame that comes on the complete??? and whats the specs on the frame if you have any(sinner))

|

lololololl i sell kbye

4/21/2010 6:20 PM

nabial wrote:

btw is this the frame that comes on the complete??? and whats the specs on the frame if you have any(sinner))

ht 74.5
st 71
tt 20.75
cs 13.5(slammed) 13.75 (not)
and yup

|

4/21/2010 6:43 PM

are those the e-comets ill try to get the money tonight

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Copy and paste this bunny to your signature get him world domination


refs:FBMbeast, easternrider711, josh rides eastern

4/21/2010 6:48 PM

nmyersomg wrote:

are those the e-comets ill try to get the money tonight

in the front.......



pooper cooper off the market, just rode it feels good it was just the cranks

|

4/22/2010 12:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2010 12:41 PM

nabial wrote:

btw is this the frame that comes on the complete??? and whats the specs on the frame if you have any(sinner))

irideafly wrote:

ht 74.5
st 71
tt 20.75
cs 13.5(slammed) 13.75 (not)
and yup

couldn't get the card today. need 5 more dollars to buy the greendot. dont sell the frame, ill have the card by tomorrow.

|

lololololl i sell kbye

4/22/2010 12:56 PM

dude. whats up with you and grey kitties? hahah

|

Refs: naters14,irideafly(x2),thurgood.Jenkins, throwafit, Falconsivan,theFITmexican,numnuts, wolfen,kinkfreebird20,Austinmckee23(x2), wyattearp, HCmike(x2),mikelee,thekinker2010

4/22/2010 7:08 PM

nabial wrote:

couldn't get the card today. need 5 more dollars to buy the greendot. dont sell the frame, ill have the card by tomorrow.

ok broski

|

4/22/2010 7:09 PM

cokacola wrote:

dude. whats up with you and grey kitties? hahah

I love kitties, I have 3 dogs so I cant have a cat but my friend has 6 cats so I chill out with them all the time

|

4/22/2010 7:58 PM

what superstar is it?

|

£MAiL=hectorsoto310@yahoo.com
C£LL # =310-502-3325

4/22/2010 8:25 PM

SuperStarbmx310 wrote:

what superstar is it?

it was a cooper but Im keepin it

|

4/22/2010 9:02 PM

ohh ok then let me know if you deside to sell

|

£MAiL=hectorsoto310@yahoo.com
C£LL # =310-502-3325

4/22/2010 9:03 PM

SuperStarbmx310 wrote:

ohh ok then let me know if you deside to sell

ok will do

|

4/22/2010 9:06 PM

trade on the custom frame?

|

ref(s): kinkyfit7777, Mike-E

4/22/2010 9:08 PM

evanwest94 wrote:

trade on the custom frame?

possibly

|

4/22/2010 9:13 PM

|

ref(s): kinkyfit7777, Mike-E

4/22/2010 9:27 PM

|

4/22/2010 9:35 PM

what?

|

ref(s): kinkyfit7777, Mike-E

4/22/2010 9:37 PM

oh i get it, why? its a ian schwartz frame man

|

ref(s): kinkyfit7777, Mike-E