8=D flyordie.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/29/2010 5:20 PM

am i ever getting that ipod video, or am i getting ripped off yet again?

|

refs: fit2fly, spikez5, TommyBoy, traviswooten, gstring02, FlyOrDie711, harry95, ridebmx456, mikelee, dallybiker45, redcrayon(scammed me), dkoldschool98, njbmxerdude, aw1234512, sharkcity408, ridehard93, lilbmxkid, burkminipup, irideafly, deanridesbikes, whirls32, X_Woody_X, _empath, xBikeaholic, and the list goes on... theres more, but i think theres quite enough.

4/29/2010 5:35 PM

stickied

still want the embassy?

|

4/29/2010 6:29 PM

No dude i am fucking broke right now, like i'm trying to get your money together, i'm going to send you 2 of the video ipods one has a broken screen so it's for like parts if something goes wrong wiith the other one

|

Refs: ShadowBMX1995, Prophet, southernrider, bikerider89....

4/29/2010 8:28 PM

8=D wrote:

No dude i am fucking broke right now, like i'm trying to get your money together, i'm going to send you 2 of the video ipods one has a broken screen so it's for like parts if something goes wrong wiith the other one

borrow money from your parents dude, not trying to be a dick or anything but if you know you have a pending deal dont blow the money your using to ship.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

4/30/2010 5:00 AM

8=D wrote:

Dennis916 wrote:

borrow money from your parents dude, not trying to be a dick or anything but if you know you have a pending deal dont blow the money your using to ship.

yeah thing is, i have no job at the moment just got layed off, my mom hardly has enough money to buy food for us. so im trying to sell some parts so i can get money to ship

|

4/30/2010 9:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/30/2010 9:55 AM

8=D wrote:

Dennis916 wrote:

8=D wrote:

yeah thing is, i have no job at the moment just got layed off, my mom hardly has enough money to buy food for us. so im trying to sell some parts so i can get money to ship

you got paypal? ill paypal you a few bucks to ship. and irideafly, if its around in a few weeks ill snag it. im keeping my eyes open for a colony phantom.

|

refs: fit2fly, spikez5, TommyBoy, traviswooten, gstring02, FlyOrDie711, harry95, ridebmx456, mikelee, dallybiker45, redcrayon(scammed me), dkoldschool98, njbmxerdude, aw1234512, sharkcity408, ridehard93, lilbmxkid, burkminipup, irideafly, deanridesbikes, whirls32, X_Woody_X, _empath, xBikeaholic, and the list goes on... theres more, but i think theres quite enough.

4/30/2010 2:44 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

8=D wrote:

bstick wrote:

you got paypal? ill paypal you a few bucks to ship. and irideafly, if its around in a few weeks ill snag it. im keeping my eyes open for a colony phantom.

i do but it's unverified so i can't spend the money i have in there other wise i would have shipped already

|

4/30/2010 3:06 PM

8=D wrote:

bstick wrote:

8=D wrote:

i do but it's unverified so i can't spend the money i have in there other wise i would have shipped already

i got a gift card credit card that has 0.06 cent in it ill give u the credit card info so u can get it verified...

|

Refs On Profile +28 from vital bmx
+6 from tcub

4/30/2010 6:19 PM

bstick wrote:

8=D wrote:

iridebmxeveryday wrote:

i got a gift card credit card that has 0.06 cent in it ill give u the credit card info so u can get it verified...

would that work? i think you need an address and all that shizzle.

|

4/30/2010 6:22 PM

8=D wrote:

iridebmxeveryday wrote:

bstick wrote:

i just bought his cranks told me he would ship out monday...i was hoping he would ship out your stuff today since he has money to

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

4/30/2010 6:25 PM

or atleast this weekend at some point.

|

4/30/2010 6:37 PM

yeah im cool with mine on Monday

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

4/30/2010 6:42 PM

dont forget about my $50

|

4/30/2010 6:44 PM

8=D wrote:

iridebmxeveryday wrote:

bstick wrote:

yea it jus need the credit card to verfy

|

+6 from tcub

4/30/2010 6:50 PM

iridebmxeveryday wrote:

bstick wrote:

iridebmxeveryday wrote:

No. the credit card needs a address where it bills to.

|

kobe bryant ready

4/30/2010 6:56 PM

bstick wrote:

iridebmxeveryday wrote:

spikez5 wrote:

No. the credit card needs a address where it bills to.

its a visa gift card u have to register the address at the site it says to go to on the card

|

+6 from tcub

4/30/2010 7:14 PM

Andy: I got you...
Bstick: Monday it will be out,
Prophet: Same monday it will be out, by the time i got your money the post was closed i picked up the money at like 7 so they close at like 5
And i need to ship to
ShadowBMX1995: so if you read this, your hub will be out on monday as well

|

4/30/2010 8:04 PM

8=D wrote:

Andy: I got you...
Bstick: Monday it will be out,
Prophet: Same monday it will be out, by the time i got your money the post was closed i picked up the money at like 7 so they close at like 5
And i need to ship to
ShadowBMX1995: so if you read this, your hub will be out on monday as well

MONDAY it iss

|

united states army

5/1/2010 8:58 AM

hey jon when am i getting my ipod video?

|

5/1/2010 9:03 AM

nikpeterson wrote:

What was your deal with him?

|

kobe bryant ready

5/1/2010 7:33 PM

nikpeterson wrote:

spikez5 wrote:

What was your deal with him?

No sorry i already traded it to bstick, and Spikez it was we were going to trade a frame for my iPod but sorry i don't have rightful own ownership of it anymore

|

5/4/2010 9:44 PM

tell me some parts you have you would be willing to send instead of the money

|

5/5/2010 4:08 AM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

I Found that stem if you want it,uhm i have a full gyro brake set up snafu cable mobus detangler, odyssey evo's odyssey mono lever idk i might have more

|

5/5/2010 12:42 PM

you shipped, right?

|

5/5/2010 12:44 PM

bstick wrote:

you shipped, right?

Yes i shipped yours, shadowbmx1995's and prophet, i have a tracking number for you ijust forget where it is

|

5/5/2010 12:49 PM

coool. i dont really care, but did you ship priority?

|

5/5/2010 1:28 PM

bstick wrote:

coool. i dont really care, but did you ship priority?

Yeah shipped it priority

|

5/5/2010 2:15 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

8=D wrote:

I Found that stem if you want it,uhm i have a full gyro brake set up snafu cable mobus detangler, odyssey evo's odyssey mono lever idk i might have more

ok

|

5/5/2010 2:39 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

8=D wrote:

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

ok

ok?

|

5/5/2010 7:06 PM

8=D wrote:

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

ok

8=D wrote:

ok?

lol.can i get pics of the evo's and mono lever

|