All NOS mint parts clearance sale,please take a look

Related:
Create New Tag

9/17/2011 3:15 PM

Hi guys,
My mom was admitted to the hospital and the doctors says shes suffering from leukemia.
Now i'm trying my best to sell all my parts , even those that i intend to keep. (Please understand i'm shipping from Singapore and all my parcel will be shipped registered with tracking number so ensure delivery)
Please take a look:

NOS mint genuine red Viscount Aero seat, minty chrome rails. $50 shipped each(only a few sets left)
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Last set of complete Mongoose decal set. $25 shipped.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Only 3 sets of NOS Vintage mint Airiline Italian double clamp stem,late 70's to 80's era. Last 3 sets from Italy. True vintage.Anodized gold has a pic of how sweet it looks when fitted on an oldchool bike,Dead mint.Never been fitted. All original wedge and no missing bolts. $115 shipped each. Once sold there can be anymore found here. These are the final batch. I have a few pm's asking me if i still have them, well they are here now, grab them before its gone, these are very rare ,trust me. The last time i bought the gold one was 4 years ago.Sold the gold one.
See how sweet it is when mounted on a showbike:
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint San Marco BMX seat, soft high quality vinyl like Elina's. $50 shipped. A few sets left
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint Suntour headset lock replica, no missing screws.Only one set of red and one set of blue remaining. $20 shipped each(PRICE REDUCED)
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

The only set i have, NOS and dead mint, no shelf wear.Fitted seat post if made of lightweight fiber, oldschool size 22.2, no shims needed.
$58 shipped.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint genuine made in Japan by Seiko G Tange vintage grips, soft and nice rubber, not like the imitations which feels like plastic, one touch and you can tell the difference,these are the real deal. $36 shipped a pair(last pair)
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Dead mint old stock i found in a warehouse. Well kept and all flawless, genuine Araya , i think they are 7B's? Please correct me if i'm wrong. They are 20 x 1.50 and 48 H. Not even a scratch. $120 shipped a pair. There are only a few pairs remaining. Sold a pair, only one pair remaining.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Also found some of these:
Dead mint flawless pristine condition Redline Kusuki made in Japan chromoly bars. Just a few sets found. Original decal and perfect welds with not a spot of rust or scratch. $125 shipped each.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Oldschool show mounted GT stamped made in USA Kool stop brake pads, $36 for all 4 shipped.(last 4, they are very rare)(PRICE REDUCED)!
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint flawless fresh ano red alloy WIN vintage win bars.VERY Limited stock.$98 shipped each.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint Panaracer knobbies 20x 175, no dry rots or crack, fresh like they were made yesterday.Very clean nylon wall, what you see on the pic is just dirt from the fingers.Will be shipped flat. $125 shipped a pair( i have the front Panaracer too in 20x 2.125 for the oldschool big front small rear tire look)
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint Nitto straight chromoly bar. Almost the same width as the kuwahara laser bar, both are stamped NITTO on the end of the bar.Made in Japan. Extra lightweight chromo, flawless, no shelf wear or dings or dents.26.2 inches wide. Only a few sets available. Clearance sale, now at $126 shipped each by speedpost, very detailed tracking and more secure.Few sets left.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint Formos right hand Tech 3 style brake lever in fresh ano red, not faded. $10 shipped.(no missing parts)PRICE REDUCED!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Very good condition genuine NOS mint Araya single rim 20 inch anodized silver, only very minor brake rub on the sides. $36 shipped (last set)PRICE REDUCED
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint genuine Viscount MX older model,flawless. Only set ,rails are minty chrome.No shelf wear at all. $59 shipped.PRICE REDUCED
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS and mint, genuine Viscount same model and condition as the above. Only set $59 shipped. PRICE REDUCED
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint Kuwahara Bravo Freestyle replica seat ,flawless. Only set. $38 shipped.PRICE REDUCED
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint genuine stamped Shimano pre bent gold ano lever.LH.$18 shipped. Only set.PRICE REDUCED SOld
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint 20" Panaracer knobbies tires. 20x 1.75 for BMX. Oldschool made in Japan,soft and no dry rots or cracks, can take high pressure with no worries. Nylon walls are like they were made yesterday, soft and clean. $110 shipped a pair.(Very limited stock)Shipped flat, made in Japan.PRICE REDUCED
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint IRC Racer 24" knobby tires. Fresh and soft, no dry rots, can take high pressure, no cracks.Soft nylon walls,condition is like they were made yesterday. Very limited stock. $120 shipped (shipped flat) Made in Japan PRICE REDUCED
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

All items shipped will have pictures of the parcel with tracking and postage proof emailed to the buyer's paypal email address with a valid tracking website. [/b]

[b]Add $2 for paypal deduction please , thank you for viewing.

Here's my paypal address:

ahbosh@gmail.com

Kindly email me or pm me( i respond faster on emails,thanks you for viewing.[/b

PS i have more parts and its getting late, i'll try to post everything i have asap.

|

9/17/2011 3:20 PM

you would probably do much better at bmxmusem. free up for some legit old school parts

|

refs: ThrowAfit, nettispeghetti x3 , iibmxii, 562 rider, Spikez5, others...

Trade or buy this stuff!
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/WTT-WTB-for-Tan-or-Red-wall-tires,1268876

9/17/2011 3:20 PM

museum*

|

refs: ThrowAfit, nettispeghetti x3 , iibmxii, 562 rider, Spikez5, others...

Trade or buy this stuff!
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/WTT-WTB-for-Tan-or-Red-wall-tires,1268876

9/17/2011 3:27 PM

This is some dope ass shit, best of luck moving it. Like Augers said BMX museum would be your best bet to sell this shit.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

9/17/2011 3:30 PM

http://bmxmuseum.com/

click^that^link^up^there
|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

9/17/2011 3:34 PM

Thats some awesome stuff.

|