Amazing Sale!!! New Stuff!!! Frame/Wheels/Stems/Sprockets!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/2/2011 5:20 PM

Need this stuff gone asap. Will not ship anything out under 25$

IF ITS NOT LISTED ITS SOLD!!!!!
If its in a picture and not listed, its gone.

Frames:
Feeler: Fly Luna V2 20.4 Rawed/painted metallic blue- 178$ Shipped with New profile BB and a Dandcomp bag

Forks:
Simple Monarach Forks New still in the box. Silver Color. 58$ Shipped. Free grips included!
Fly Fork Caps- Turquoise/RED/PINK 4$
Stolen Vortex Cap red 5$

Bars:
Unknown Bars 5$ may be bent like 7.75ish 23-24 wide

Stems:
Oddy V3 Elem Gold lightly Used Never slipped once with my oddy bars 38$ Shipped
SM lil redneck red 38$ shipped New bolts
Old FBM Top load- 10$
New 41 Hardware stem bolts Metric white and brown

Rear Wheels:
Free coaster- Alienation Rush V2 LHD 9th driver/blue and white primo spokes/primo 7k RIM. BRAND NEW used once. 170$ Shipped

Haro stock wheel 16 th freewheel 20$

Front Wheels: All 36 hole/Gsport marm/oddy spokes/oddy hazard Perfect Condition like new 100+shipping

Hub guards:
Vandero Knight guard-10$
Knight Ratchet guard 12$
Shadow raptor guard blue 9$
Shadow rear guard blue 12$

Sprockets:
Tree Lite spline drive 22th black 40$ Shipped
Oddy Burlington 25th Gold Lightly used- 25+ shipping
Federal Lite 25th red like new 25+ shipping
Simple sprocket 28/27 th silver 20$
27th simple grey 20$

Industries 33th route 66- 5$?
Profile 44th racing black window polished-7$?

Seats:
Shadow Solus Mid seat blue used once-18$
Hoffan Brad Fat pivotal seat Still in package. 20$
Orange oddy PC- 8$
THE Jump saddle Big and fat railed- 10$?

Pivotal Posts:
Brand New Animal red post-15$
Shadow wedge post rawed-17$
Railed Haro post: 3$
Shadow railed post

Headsets:
MISC Spacers all colors.

PC Pedals:
Oddy Jim C Metal pedals unsealed? 8$?
Clear Oddy Pcs 8$
Oddy PCs Pink 7$
Colony fantastic Yellow 1 has sum black paint on it 5$
1 Éclat Surge PC red RHD- 2$

Grips:
Black Odis 6$
Brand New Fly rubens Brown-7$
Pink and aqua ODIs NEW

Tires:
Like New KHE folding park 2.15 25$
Premium Folding 2.25 11$
Demo momentum tire like new 2.20 11$
Alienation Differical 2.10 folding Great dirt tire 15$
Aitken 2.125 used 5$ Non folding

Chains-
Shadow Chain Tool-10$?
Gold mecanic halftrac-10$

Pegs- Animal MK3s Blue used 10$ set
Shadow Lil ones yellow literally used like 3 times. 10$ for the set?
Random black peg: 2$
Stolen thermite used black 3/8 4$

Brakes:
Oddy trigger 3$?
Rush brake lever new (Oddy Medium replica, comes on Sunday completes) 4$
Oddy GTX Gyro never used black. 10$?
Used gyro cables..4$?

BBS
2 Fly 22 mm Spanish Bbs Used
5$ each

MISC-
1 set of gsport volcano bolts 1$?
1 brand new black no name seat clamp5$?
Shadow chain tool- 10$
Like New Adios shoes Size 11 30$? Were 70$ new
Random Nipples- Gpsort Hex nipples/lots of alloy blue nipples/black 14g nipples
Dan comp Bags still in the package not used. 2$? Lol.
WTP seat clamp painted purple 3$?
American Sealed BB New
Zodiac Pleg Insert 3/8 7$

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Photo
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs-
Vital-TCBMX/DroogskullX2/SuperstarDK/Ajp62696/The Balt/Bryan D/HenHouse Surprise/Nikpeterson/XfightX/RiverSideRider/Wolfen/showtime402/maxbakerman/Broughton/Effigy/MikeE/ATVRider+DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou/JR_Faw/Beastadick/Oscar5788+bmxist/Carjakster/Brokenbmx/joerod56+more

BMXF-Mod Matrix/Mod AustinK/Flybikeskid/Bmxlife/Valrovap/Bugzzy/TypeONegtive/SnowMongoose/ChivoDK09+sum

Pinkbike-Darksider-rider/GnarileCharlie/Mxkyle323/Cavenuts/tribikerface X2/Rieber/nenja-bev/DingleRides/Tyrich88/bmxjunkie1983/Lubbockdirtrag806+sum

3/2/2011 6:58 PM

58 for forks that went for 39.99 on sidewall?

|

3/2/2011 7:02 PM

ill trade profile cranks for oddy stem and sprocket or trade black fit dld and fly sprocket for them.

|

people who get up early in the morning cause war, death, and famine.

trading refs:live free live to ride, agfracing,ridebmx456,ryanxanimalbmx,wallywangois2hip, harry95, Josh08

3/2/2011 7:07 PM

No Trades.

Also Adding- profile GDH install/removal tool new in package.

|

Refs-
Vital-TCBMX/DroogskullX2/SuperstarDK/Ajp62696/The Balt/Bryan D/HenHouse Surprise/Nikpeterson/XfightX/RiverSideRider/Wolfen/showtime402/maxbakerman/Broughton/Effigy/MikeE/ATVRider+DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou/JR_Faw/Beastadick/Oscar5788+bmxist/Carjakster/Brokenbmx/joerod56+more

BMXF-Mod Matrix/Mod AustinK/Flybikeskid/Bmxlife/Valrovap/Bugzzy/TypeONegtive/SnowMongoose/ChivoDK09+sum

Pinkbike-Darksider-rider/GnarileCharlie/Mxkyle323/Cavenuts/tribikerface X2/Rieber/nenja-bev/DingleRides/Tyrich88/bmxjunkie1983/Lubbockdirtrag806+sum

3/2/2011 7:09 PM

alright how about 50 for both stem and sprocket? text me if you can 806 220 5133

|

people who get up early in the morning cause war, death, and famine.

trading refs:live free live to ride, agfracing,ridebmx456,ryanxanimalbmx,wallywangois2hip, harry95, Josh08

3/2/2011 7:31 PM

OK I WANT THE SHADOW PEGS AND BLUE AND PICK ODIS HOW MUCH FOR BOTH SHIPPED?

|

refs: ftkallday, Klund and fattraxrules

3/2/2011 7:39 PM

ugh i wasnt wanting to sell just small parts. unless u wana do 25$ shipped. and or pick sumthing else out to haha

|

Refs-

3/3/2011 5:16 AM

65 shipped sounds good man, and the reason for email is just for shipping address and all that. I can get that money to you whenever.

|

3/3/2011 6:40 AM

White Knight wrote:

ugh i wasnt wanting to sell just small parts. unless u wana do 25$ shipped. and or pick sumthing else out to haha

willing to do 30 if you throw in those pink pedals with it

|

3/3/2011 7:46 AM

White Knight wrote:

beastassdick wrote:

Deal. 30 Shipped.

|

Refs-

3/3/2011 1:07 PM

White Knight wrote:

Deal. 30 Shipped.

okay text me at 860 394 5168

|

3/3/2011 3:42 PM

Oddy burlington Sold
Oddy V3 stem SOLD

|

Refs-

3/4/2011 12:12 PM

Hey bro would you have 2 dust covers and 3 crank arm spacers for a Mid BB 19mm
I'm trying to install these Profile 175mm GDH cranks and I can't do it with out those BB accessories.
Do you think you have any of those things lying around?
I'd sure appreciate it.....
Email me at uptown_jazz2010@yahoo.com if you do
Thanks for your time bro!

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

3/4/2011 8:28 PM

why no ship to aussie?

|

3/4/2011 8:50 PM

pic of the the turquoise fly cap. do you have the other blue ody par end? i think i want that chain tool. 8 bucks. will it work with a full link chain? possibly the tree sprocket, but id have to get a smaller driver. pic of old fbm topload. will those 41 hardware stem bolts fit an animal jumpoff stem? and how new are the pins on those clear twisred pc pedals? im very interested in all of it if it is what im looking for, but what i REALLYYYY wanted was 25t tree spline drive.

|

BIKE CHECK RIGHT HERE [:

twitter @burkminipup

refs: AndySubrosa8, spikez5, njbmxerdude, hcmike, TCbmx [x2], HenHouseSuprise, ScramHype [x2], Josh_Steinhauser, bstick, jb07, FreddyDapice

3/4/2011 8:57 PM

I will not ship to Aussie dont even bother asking. I said No.

There is no fly cap even listed.........

I dont know if the bolts will work, check ur stem or google it, mine are metric.
The shadow tool only works with shadow chains.
And actually i just noticed its a kink topload. never noticed that before

|

Refs-

3/4/2011 9:07 PM

Fly Fork Caps- Turquoise/RED/PINK 4$
metric.. like what size is that? lol stem bolts are the only bolts i dont know the size of on my bike. and idc what kind of stem im looking for a cheap topload if it looks okay. and how bout those pedal pins on the clear twisteds?and i think i might want those animal pegs. both 14mm possibly?

|

BIKE CHECK RIGHT HERE [:

twitter @burkminipup

refs: AndySubrosa8, spikez5, njbmxerdude, hcmike, TCbmx [x2], HenHouseSuprise, ScramHype [x2], Josh_Steinhauser, bstick, jb07, FreddyDapice

3/4/2011 9:11 PM

O i thought u meant headsets. i didnt know i had the fork bolts on there. but being that i cant edit my post sol. There not for sale anymore.
There bigger bolts for SM/fit type stems. i cant tell you what urs ours sense idk what it si and im not gona look it up.
There a Animal set so- 3/8 and 14 mm
Pins are fine light use were used for a short time.

Stem is near bottom-
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/Massive-Sale-Cheap-amazing-Deals-Everything-you-could-want,1224435

|

Refs-

3/4/2011 9:17 PM

nvm on it all then. unless you show me that stem and i really like it then ill buy it and the tree sprockey for like 45? got any 8t drivers for profile?

|

BIKE CHECK RIGHT HERE [:

twitter @burkminipup

3/5/2011 7:27 AM

White Knight wrote:

beastassdick wrote:

White Knight wrote:

Deal. 30 Shipped.

]hey mann i still want this stuff lol

|

3/5/2011 1:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/5/2011 1:33 PM

ey would you take 75 + shipping for the gsport front wheel?

|

Refs- white knight

3/5/2011 8:33 PM

¯¯\-Sean-/¯¯ wrote:

ey would you take 75 + shipping for the gsport front wheel?

No. I have sumone locally ready to buy them for 110$

let me know beast. im trying to get a new paypal account atm.

|

Refs-

3/5/2011 9:25 PM

Need a shipped price on the Stolen vortex cap, gtx gyro, black and pink odi's, Shadow chain tool and fbm stem to 48843

|

3/5/2011 9:26 PM

i bought those forks 30 new from sidewall, stop tryin to rip people off

|

3/6/2011 10:25 PM

ight, no biggie, ill buy it for 100+ the shipping within a couple days if y0u wanna sell it to me.

|

Refs- white knight

3/7/2011 12:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2011 12:28 PM

Rad seat + volcano bolts+ stolen peg with like some other little shit so you dont mind shipping (g sport hub guard or any ody pc's)
text me at 650 353 1169 thanks

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

3/7/2011 5:49 PM

¯¯\-Sean-/¯¯ wrote:

ight, no biggie, ill buy it for 100+ the shipping within a couple days if y0u wanna sell it to me.

Might be sold locally sumtime this week. Not for sure though.

I have clear and pink PCs left which ones would you want Milou? or are u wanting the gsport guard?

|

Refs-

3/7/2011 6:15 PM

S&M laf for fly frameaa?

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

3/7/2011 6:41 PM

ajp62696 wrote:

S&M laf for fly frameaa?

No thx

|

Refs-

3/7/2011 7:18 PM

if the forks are still new in the box, how'd you get pics of em on top of the box???? :D

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com