Animal parts: Street Forks, 2x GLH Tires, Sprockets, Seat

Related:
Create New Tag

12/3/2017 6:16 PM

Clearing out the remnants of my collection in preparation for a move. Hit me up at (4o5)9three8-5six55 for more pictures. Will entertain reasonable cash offers. Not currently looking for any trades.

- 2 Animal GLH tires, both 1.95 width. Hardly ridden, just enough to take the micro knurling off the very center. Shipping on these can be tricky, but I’m willing to work with the buyer on a fair price so hit me up. $35 for both, plus whatever shipping arrangements we make.

-Animal Street forks, 15mm offset. No grind damage (thanks to my oversized pegs ha), steerer tube has never been cut. I would keep them, but I’m more into front brake stuff right now. $80 shipped, anywhere in the contiguous US.

- Grey Kush Strip seat. Definitely not perfect, but no rips, and they’re not that common. $25 shipped in the contiguous US.

-Sprockets
1) 25t with holes for bashguard. $15 shipped
2) 39t OG Animal sprocket. $20 shipped
3) NOS 36t with holes for bashguard. $30 shipped
4) NOS 30t with holes for bashguard. $30 shipped
Photo

Photo

Photo

|

references: teachbmxcharlie (vital), you (globalflat), bhaverchuck (globalflat), diggerbrown (globalflat), johnu773 (globalflat), richiequamen (globalflat), DiabloM3 (globalflat), christianhethemurray (globalflat), ground2air (globalflat), hboost (globalflat), jsoh (globalflat)

12/4/2017 10:14 AM

Hey I'll take the 39t og. Can't remember the PayPal just let me know. Thanks

|

12/4/2017 10:18 AM

Nevermind found it.. paid up

|

12/4/2017 11:43 AM

moonbootlover wrote:

Nevermind found it.. paid up

Payment received, will ship first thing in the morning. Thanks!

|

references: teachbmxcharlie (vital), you (globalflat), bhaverchuck (globalflat), diggerbrown (globalflat), johnu773 (globalflat), richiequamen (globalflat), DiabloM3 (globalflat), christianhethemurray (globalflat), ground2air (globalflat), hboost (globalflat), jsoh (globalflat)

12/4/2017 12:15 PM

Awesome thank you

|

12/4/2017 9:06 PM

You don't happen to have a bash guard i could buy if i bought a sprocket do you?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/5/2017 2:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2017 2:27 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

You don't happen to have a bash guard i could buy if i bought a sprocket do you?

I have the Animal Bash guard that fits the 28t sprocket, but not one that fits the sprockets I have currently.

|

12/5/2017 8:50 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

dcochran4 wrote:

I have the Animal Bash guard that fits the 28t sprocket, but not one that fits the sprockets I have currently.

Damn, if it fit the 30t i'd buy them.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/5/2017 9:24 PM

dcochran4 wrote:

Clearing out the remnants of my collection in preparation for a move. Hit me up at (4o5)9three8-5six55 for more pictures. Will entertain reasonable cash offers. Not currently looking for any trades.

- 2 Animal GLH tires, both 1.95 width. Hardly ridden, just enough to take the micro knurling off the very center. Shipping on these can be tricky, but I’m willing to work with the buyer on a fair price so hit me up. $35 for both, plus whatever shipping arrangements we make.

-Animal Street forks, 15mm offset. No grind damage (thanks to my oversized pegs ha), steerer tube has never been cut. I would keep them, but I’m more into front brake stuff right now. $80 shipped, anywhere in the contiguous US.

- Grey Kush Strip seat. Definitely not perfect, but no rips, and they’re not that common. $25 shipped in the contiguous US.

-Sprockets
1) 25t with holes for bashguard. $15 shipped
2) 39t OG Animal sprocket. $20 shipped
3) NOS 36t with holes for bashguard. $30 shipped
4) NOS 30t with holes for bashguard. $30 shipped
Photo

Photo

Photo

Might be interested in the street forks if its still available in a week or so

Ill text you ..thankyou

|

12/14/2017 10:03 AM

Bump

|

12/23/2017 6:44 AM

Do you still have the 39t sprocket

|

vouch: LBC4130 funfrontbrake xlilkillaluc15x anthonyrider Simon_Reilly bmxsteve99 tomdon scramhype Wolfen and more to come...

12/23/2017 8:45 AM

vrsapat956 wrote:

Do you still have the 39t sprocket

Sorry, sold that one already

|

12/28/2017 1:04 AM

Forks sold

|