Another Dee Hos Disappointment Thread

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2011 3:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2011 3:23 PM

I don't want to ruin this guys rep but i'm annoyed with the bullshit he's caused.
- Falsely advertised the product was in "near new condition" and OG Polished color.
- Sent me false pictures of the hub
- Told me he had shipped the next day and would give me tracking number, never got it.
- Ignored all my texts for a week, and finally got back to me after someone made a thread about him
- Shipped a week later

Bullshit Picture he sent me after i had bought the hub
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Thread from where he stole the picture
http://www.bmx-forum.com/threads/211635-FS-G-Sport-Marmoset-Guard-Hand-Polished-Cheap

Comparison between a true OG polished G-sport hub and the crap he sent me
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Now please stop ignoring my texts, refund me my money to my paypal: jorgefcobecerra@gmail.com, and i will ship your hub back to you tomorrow exactly how it came to me.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

11/30/2011 3:48 PM

really? Stolen pics is baaad

|

11/30/2011 3:51 PM

JoeGreen wrote:

really? Stolen pics is baaad

Yep, Kids out of his mind, now i'm fucked and need to wait in order to get a new front hub.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

11/30/2011 3:56 PM

://////////

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

11/30/2011 3:56 PM

you could polish that hand polished one more, just get 1000, 2500, and 3000 grit paper and you could make it look better easy

i did these cranks

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

11/30/2011 4:00 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

you could polish that hand polished one more, just get 1000, 2500, and 3000 grit paper and you could make it look better easy

i did these cranks

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Yeah i know it's possible just that i paid for an OG polished Marmoset and it's not what i received. It's the only thing left to get my bike finished and now i have to deal with this shit. I will upload more pics later on, but let's just say i spy a little rust here and there. "New" i dont think so.

|

11/30/2011 4:42 PM

I didn't say new, and I had pics on my ad!!!! I told u those pics weren't original cause I was away from my computer.

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

11/30/2011 4:43 PM

Dee Hos wrote:

I didn't say new, and I had pics on my ad!!!! I told u those pics weren't original cause I was away from my computer.

Youre fucking up a lot lately....

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

11/30/2011 5:44 PM

Lolol, that was my hub xDxD

|

Refs: 1of1547, tito24, Dee Hos, Jesse_dean, Eclat (X2), The balt, Flocka Myers, milou, tfot09, gensis, loco_for_riding, ScramHype, BEASTASSDICK

11/30/2011 8:35 PM

Dee Hos wrote:

Lie & Lie.. but i'll give u some time to get back on ur feet..

|

11/30/2011 8:38 PM

Phocraken wrote:

Ass, y didn't u tell him it wash't OG polished..

|

11/30/2011 9:43 PM

it happened again? that was quick.

|

=^@.@^=
refs: Dudeisdrumer109, Dee Hos, netty speghetti, nickg, meatsheets, tito24

11/30/2011 9:55 PM

metalheadrider wrote:

it happened again? that was quick.

He's going to try and make things right so i'll give him a chance..

|

12/1/2011 5:20 AM

how much did you pay for this?

|

refs tcbmx, future fbm, ftwaymom91, droogskull, spikez5, agrracing, bmx4thahaters, irideeverything92, the balt, 1of1547 , shadow.conspiracy , x.woody.x, rideeverything92, blizzbikes, bstick, showtime402, brokenbmx.....tired of listing. Ask around im legit

12/1/2011 8:16 AM

fly for life wrote:

how much did you pay for this?

60 because it was "new" he had "supposedly" got it a week before.

|

12/2/2011 1:50 AM

yeahh my buddy bought some forks that were suppose to be pitchforks but they look nothing like pitchforks they look like they came off of a stock bike. and that is also the hub i paid 30$ for and he returned my money because the hub was "broken"

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

12/2/2011 6:56 AM

Phocraken wrote:

Night Light wrote:

I told him... stfu

|

Refs: 1of1547, tito24, Dee Hos, Jesse_dean, Eclat (X2), The balt, Flocka Myers, milou, tfot09, gensis, loco_for_riding, ScramHype, BEASTASSDICK

12/2/2011 9:26 AM

Phocraken wrote:

Night Light wrote:

Phocraken wrote:

I told him... stfu

gtfo!

|

12/2/2011 9:28 AM

TCbmx. wrote:

yeahh my buddy bought some forks that were suppose to be pitchforks but they look nothing like pitchforks they look like they came off of a stock bike. and that is also the hub i paid 30$ for and he returned my money because the hub was "broken"

Lucky you didn't buy it. The hub is pretty rusty and well in pretty bad condition. Im going to give him about a week or so to refund my cash.

|

12/2/2011 5:33 PM

he was sellin alienation rims that he said were new and he said he bought them new for $75 each but i sold them to him for like $60 for the pair and are not new

|

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

12/2/2011 11:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2011 11:21 PM

|

100+REFS
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

12/3/2011 9:49 AM

kid is a joke!

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

12/3/2011 12:41 PM

haha well let's just wait and see what this kiddo has to say, or when he's refunding.

|

12/3/2011 1:53 PM

buy low sell high much?

|

refs: ThrowAfit, nettispeghetti x3 , iibmxii, 562 rider, Spikez5, others...

Trade or buy this stuff!
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/WTT-WTB-for-Tan-or-Red-wall-tires,1268876

12/3/2011 2:12 PM

iridebmx2122 wrote:

he was sellin alienation rims that he said were new and he said he bought them new for $75 each but i sold them to him for like $60 for the pair and are not new

Wait... I bought those from him, he said he had gotten from danscomp for 75 each

|

12/3/2011 3:25 PM

Phocraken wrote:

Wait... I bought those from him, he said he had gotten from danscomp for 75 each

yep, this kid is full of lies.

|

100+REFS
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

12/3/2011 9:08 PM

ok so i just bought a fly wheel and a seat from dee hos and it arrived 2 days early and both are in awesome condition! he sold me an odyssey v3 laced to a gold fly rim for 60 bucks and it is perfect! he does have bad communication skills but whatever i got my stuff. take the sticky off otherwise his reputation is permanently scarred

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)

12/3/2011 9:32 PM

lirider187 wrote:

ok so i just bought a fly wheel and a seat from dee hos and it arrived 2 days early and both are in awesome condition! he sold me an odyssey v3 laced to a gold fly rim for 60 bucks and it is perfect! he does have bad communication skills but whatever i got my stuff. take the sticky off otherwise his reputation is permanently scarred

Glad that your deal with him was on the positive side. I doubt the sticky will be going down since this is the second time something weird happens with him.

|

12/3/2011 9:36 PM

thanks buddy....yea i'll admit i was so nervous after i bought the stuff cuz the next day this thread came up and i was like "oh hell no" lol but in the end (it doesnt even matter, i had to fall to lose it all, cuz in the end it doesnt even matter) it worked out well

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)

12/3/2011 9:40 PM

lirider187 wrote:

thanks buddy....yea i'll admit i was so nervous after i bought the stuff cuz the next day this thread came up and i was like "oh hell no" lol but in the end (it doesnt even matter, i had to fall to lose it all, cuz in the end it doesnt even matter) it worked out well

Yeah, honestly I am done dealing with him. I try buying from here because i know that some of the teens need $ some times and well times are tough right now and i don't mind saving a few bucks here and there. If i would have none it would save me all this trouble i would have payed full price for the hub.

|