Anybody around Hannibal NewYork I have a job

Related:
Create New Tag

12/19/2013 6:11 AM

So this kid pretty much scammed me so I need somebody to go to his house on the 21st to get the stuff from his house. If anybody can or will I will let you take the united mothership bars and kink solace seat if you can get it and ship it back to me.

|

refs: dmx24 (x2) joe.martinez (x2) cryon500 (x1)

12/19/2013 9:00 AM

I think youll have better luck calling his local police station and providing proof that theyre yours (texts/emails, receipts, etc.)
Though how did he scam you? You shipped your stuff to him and expected him to pay you back? Its your fault then.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/19/2013 9:58 AM

its not my fault at all that i trusted him. he seemed legit and i belived him.

|

12/19/2013 10:20 AM

So you want somebody to get involved and go to his house and steal your parts back from him? How fucking stupid are you?

I can't believe that you kids on this web site can't get you alls shit together. STOP trading to people you DON"T know.....STOP sending stupid fucking kids GIFT PAYMENTS....
Theres a reason why PayPal charges a percentage on payments, for the protection of being able to get you your money back if you follow the rules. Really, is 2.9% to much to factor into the sale price?

|

12/19/2013 10:44 AM

livefreeordie2332 wrote:

its not my fault at all that i trusted him. he seemed legit and i belived him.

"Its not my fault I believed him"
youre a fucking idiot. No wonder you got robbed of your shit.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/19/2013 2:18 PM

1 didn't say anything about stealing and 2 I'm parts back so thanks

|

12/19/2013 2:46 PM

call ups or whatever and change delivery address your the shipper so you can

|

12/19/2013 2:56 PM

I did thank you

|

12/19/2013 3:05 PM

lol i live in joliet il and im goingto hannibal ny tonight whats up?

|

12/19/2013 3:09 PM

Haha really? Okay for you who don't pay attention he was just flagged for scamming over 400$ that's why I told him when the package arrives I will pay he, he called my town sheriff an said he's a fucking idiot. Plus the sheriff who respond was sherriff billy Taylor. Just so happened to go to school with him. I have done deals on here an never ripped anyone off. Of course I'm gonna make him ship. He just had his shit put on blast for being scamming little bitch had his mommy calling me an shit.

|

PSN: Rhynosaur-

FB https://www.facebook.com/ray.stevens.12

Email essayons12b@live.com

Phone 315-402-6236

12/19/2013 3:11 PM

An Sam, see you at the lock in on Friday (: but anyways seeings how you changed the mailing address I guess I don't need to pay you. An when I'm at a park telling you I will pay you when I get home.. Don't blow my shit up, fucking punk ass

|

Phone 315-402-6236

12/19/2013 3:19 PM

i believe that ray should pay you for the part and ray should get the ill give my word that ray has never stolen anything but i think if ray doesnt want to pay the kid just return ship the box no big deal it will get all resolved

|

12/19/2013 3:38 PM

RhynoRay wrote:

Haha really? Okay for you who don't pay attention he was just flagged for scamming over 400$ that's why I told him when the package arrives I will pay he, he called my town sheriff an said he's a fucking idiot. Plus the sheriff who respond was sherriff billy Taylor. Just so happened to go to school with him. I have done deals on here an never ripped anyone off. Of course I'm gonna make him ship. He just had his shit put on blast for being scamming little bitch had his mommy calling me an shit.

doesnt matter what he did, now you are a scammer and noone will trust you, and a ban will likely be in order
doesnt matter if he scammed, you are just as bad as him for scamming
stop trying to cover your ass

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/19/2013 3:58 PM

Lmfao...

|

12/19/2013 4:12 PM

How does this even happen?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/19/2013 4:14 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

How does this even happen?

stupid people being stupid

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/19/2013 4:29 PM

I'm not trying to cover my ass I didn't so shit wrong. So fuck you too. Pussy.

|

Phone 315-402-6236

12/19/2013 5:03 PM

RhynoRay wrote:

I'm not trying to cover my ass I didn't so shit wrong. So fuck you too. Pussy.

you fuckin did you dumbass
you attempted to not pay for something (steal)
if that isnt wrong, i dont know what is
go fuck yourself you scamming dickwad

|

12/20/2013 8:23 AM

RhynoRay wrote:

you're an idiot, firstly why would you even attempt to make a transaction with someone who had been flagged for scamming? second he did not get flagged it was a username that was close to his, i've done and will continue to do business with him he's as legit as they come and third nobody care's that you blow the town sheriff clearly he had shipped and given you proof of that and you wrote him saying "you'll enjoy your free parts" please explain how none of that makes you look completely stupid?

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

12/20/2013 9:28 AM

My go the stupidity, do the world a favor and fall into a cave and stay thered

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/20/2013 9:32 AM

Dmx24 is legit and so am I. You can't get out of this, you made threats to me and then said you were gonna get me arrested if I emailed you again. Then you emailed me again saying you still wanna pay me so....? Haha

|