Anyone have

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2010 11:50 AM

Does anyone have like a Bottom bracket compression kit or something like that?

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

5/1/2010 11:53 AM

Pics of what the hell your talking about please smile haha

|

kobe bryant ready

5/1/2010 11:54 AM

to press in ur mid bb into the frame right?? dude just get a small piece of wood and a hammer and put it in there lol..

|

DTA
Refs: Ridebmx456(3),irideafly(2), Mike E

5/1/2010 11:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2010 11:58 AM

yea i dont have pics lol but usually they use like a 14mm axle put some washers on and then you just have to turn the nuts and it compresses the bbs in to your frame i would get it from home depot but they dont have any of the shit i need but wood and hammer should work too lol here is the video i got it from

|

5/1/2010 11:58 AM

CGCaps wrote:

yea i dont have pics lol but usually they use like a 14mm axle put some washers on and then you just have to turn the nuts and it compresses the bbs in to your frame i would get it from home depot but they dont have any of the shit i need but wood and hammer should work too lol here is the video i got it from

yea dude i know what ur talking about..my friend has it but using a piece of wood and hammer is the same shit lol..just tap the bearings in lightly.

|

DTA

5/1/2010 12:02 PM

O i get what your talking about. Park Tools makes them, but theyre mad expensive! I always just bring it to the shop and they do it for 8 bucks cuz i always mess up.

|

kobe bryant ready

5/1/2010 12:08 PM

spikez5 wrote:

O i get what your talking about. Park Tools makes them, but theyre mad expensive! I always just bring it to the shop and they do it for 8 bucks cuz i always mess up.

how do u mess up putting in bearings lol??

|

DTA

5/1/2010 12:08 PM

spikez5 wrote:

0tk wrote:

I fail bad. Like it always get stuck for some reason and its off a lil.

|

kobe bryant ready

5/1/2010 12:11 PM

spikez5 wrote:

0tk wrote:

spikez5 wrote:

I fail bad. Like it always get stuck for some reason and its off a lil.

im gonna install some bearings into a frame today.u just gotta get a flat board and hit it dead center.

|

DTA

5/1/2010 12:12 PM

you get a new frame dude or just replacing bbs

|

5/1/2010 12:14 PM

CGCaps wrote:

i got a brand new frame and gonna start building it today when cranks and shit come later today.

|

DTA

5/1/2010 12:16 PM

CGCaps wrote:

0tk wrote:

i got a brand new frame and gonna start building it today when cranks and shit come later today.

sweet bro what did you get, yea im building my primary bike up now but its in the shop getting some brakes put on cause i hate putting on brakes lol

|

5/1/2010 12:18 PM

CGCaps wrote:

0tk wrote:

CGCaps wrote:

sweet bro what did you get, yea im building my primary bike up now but its in the shop getting some brakes put on cause i hate putting on brakes lol

i got a 21tt b-rad frame in white..probably gonna be the best looking bike ive had..its white frame and all white parts except for rims and forks..there gonna be flurored like aaron ross`s bike

|

DTA

5/1/2010 12:19 PM

sounds pretty sick bro bike check when its done?

|

5/1/2010 12:20 PM

CGCaps wrote:

sounds pretty sick bro bike check when its done?

yea ill put a bike check when its done..gonna take like another week or two cause i gotta order the rims thursday.

|

DTA

5/1/2010 5:25 PM

que? go buy a rubber mallet and a piece of wood for the underside so the frame doesnt move and hit it in, NO NEED for special tools

|