Anyone have rims for sale?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/14/2012 2:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2012 2:33 AM

I'd like a matching pair in black please, if not, meh. smile

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

8/14/2012 3:31 AM

i have a birdcage

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">


]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

8/14/2012 4:15 AM

JakeSalbert wrote:

i have a birdcage

Hmmm how much moneeeez?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

8/14/2012 5:46 AM

Chrome 777
Black Shadow Orbis
Black Odyssey 7KA
The SevenKA is pretty beat up but, the other two are fairly new and in great condition.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/14/2012 9:21 AM

black hazardlite. basically brand new. was used in front, no pegs.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/14/2012 9:28 AM

chrome stun rim

|

Cool story man!
Water Melon Check

Refs: Sire, 2283kdogg, Zerobig13, Ilovemybike22, BmxRida4lyfe

8/14/2012 10:28 AM

two red bigballers

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/14/2012 11:00 AM

ilovemybike22 has a LHD Mix for sale. Just thought you mihgt want to know.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/14/2012 1:16 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

ilovemybike22 has a LHD Mix for sale. Just thought you mihgt want to know.

he's not parting out though :|

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

8/14/2012 1:22 PM

Me? wrote:

Chrome 777
Black Shadow Orbis
Black Odyssey 7KA
The SevenKA is pretty beat up but, the other two are fairly new and in great condition.

Price on the Orbis?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

8/14/2012 1:39 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

black hazardlite. basically brand new. was used in front, no pegs.

how mooooch o.o

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

8/14/2012 2:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2012 2:17 PM

Me? wrote:

Chrome 777
Black Shadow Orbis
Black Odyssey 7KA
The SevenKA is pretty beat up but, the other two are fairly new and in great condition.

PaViMo wrote:

Price on the Orbis?

not sure how much shipping is gonna cost but, i'm looking to get $40-$50 out of it... it only a month old.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/14/2012 2:20 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

black hazardlite. basically brand new. was used in front, no pegs.

PaViMo wrote:

how mooooch o.o

$45 shipped takes it. it really is almost new.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/14/2012 2:30 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

black hazardlite. basically brand new. was used in front, no pegs.

PaViMo wrote:

how mooooch o.o

howlerfbm wrote:

$45 shipped takes it. it really is almost new.

what company are you gonna use to ship?

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/14/2012 2:49 PM

PaViMo wrote:

how mooooch o.o

howlerfbm wrote:

$45 shipped takes it. it really is almost new.

Me? wrote:

what company are you gonna use to ship?

most likely usps. i use tracking/deliv confirm etc. i have a thread with wheel components for sale and etc. also have a decent amount of extra shit, so def let me know if theres anything else youre looking for. this goes for anyone reading this thread. sorry for the thread jack.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/14/2012 2:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2012 2:53 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

$45 shipped takes it. it really is almost new.

Me? wrote:

what company are you gonna use to ship?

howlerfbm wrote:

most likely usps. i use tracking/deliv confirm etc. i have a thread with wheel components for sale and etc. also have a decent amount of extra shit, so def let me know if theres anything else youre looking for. this goes for anyone reading this thread. sorry for the thread jack.

yea, i was just wondering cause every site i try estimates shipping to be $10+... and i was think $35 for a Hazard was pretty cheap.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/14/2012 3:39 PM

Me? wrote:

what company are you gonna use to ship?

howlerfbm wrote:

most likely usps. i use tracking/deliv confirm etc. i have a thread with wheel components for sale and etc. also have a decent amount of extra shit, so def let me know if theres anything else youre looking for. this goes for anyone reading this thread. sorry for the thread jack.

Me? wrote:

yea, i was just wondering cause every site i try estimates shipping to be $10+... and i was think $35 for a Hazard was pretty cheap.

yeah i try to stay as mellow on price as much as i can. usually depending on the shipping method, you can get a slightly lower shipping rate. also depends if youre using the correct boxes and etc.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/14/2012 4:02 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

most likely usps. i use tracking/deliv confirm etc. i have a thread with wheel components for sale and etc. also have a decent amount of extra shit, so def let me know if theres anything else youre looking for. this goes for anyone reading this thread. sorry for the thread jack.

Me? wrote:

yea, i was just wondering cause every site i try estimates shipping to be $10+... and i was think $35 for a Hazard was pretty cheap.

howlerfbm wrote:

yeah i try to stay as mellow on price as much as i can. usually depending on the shipping method, you can get a slightly lower shipping rate. also depends if youre using the correct boxes and etc.

what box would you use from usps? sorry for all the questions... never shipped a rim before.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/14/2012 4:29 PM

Me? wrote:

yea, i was just wondering cause every site i try estimates shipping to be $10+... and i was think $35 for a Hazard was pretty cheap.

howlerfbm wrote:

yeah i try to stay as mellow on price as much as i can. usually depending on the shipping method, you can get a slightly lower shipping rate. also depends if youre using the correct boxes and etc.

Me? wrote:

what box would you use from usps? sorry for all the questions... never shipped a rim before.

nah its cool man, i actually have boxes left over from rims/wheels that were shipped to me, so i use those. other than that, my only advice would be to kinda make a box. cut it to size and tape the fuck out of it. post office will try to rape you any way they can so make sure you pay attention to any small print, especially with that flat rate shit.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/14/2012 4:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2012 4:33 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

nah its cool man, i actually have boxes left over from rims/wheels that were shipped to me, so i use those. other than that, my only advice would be to kinda make a box. cut it to size and tape the fuck out of it. post office will try to rape you any way they can so make sure you pay attention to any small print, especially with that flat rate shit.

ok, i think i have some of those boxes in my closet so i'll try that... thanks man.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/20/2012 8:27 PM

bump for illegal immigration

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)


8/20/2012 11:59 PM

lirider187 wrote:

bump for illegal immigration

-__-

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

8/21/2012 6:08 AM

Shadow Stun rim in chrome 45 shipped

|

Cool story man!
Water Melon Check

Refs: Sire, 2283kdogg, Zerobig13, Ilovemybike22, BmxRida4lyfe