ArcLite BMX co. Gangster frame..

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2009 9:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/24/2010 5:13 PM

|

ArcLite BMX - precision welds and materials
Compromise Nothing Thrash Everything.

7/31/2009 10:03 AM

looks sick bro get them powdercoatedddddd

|

REFS- WOLFEN, THESHADOWIZUPONU, EASTERNBIKES55, IRIDEFLY, BMX4LIFE89

[LINK TO IMAGE]

7/31/2009 10:11 AM

I dont think 340 is close to a fair price on a no-name brand dont get me wrong they look cool but shit who the fuck are u... i dont know yer work or the name so good luck..

|

7/31/2009 10:33 AM

2pAzR wrote:

I dont think 340 is close to a fair price on a no-name brand dont get me wrong they look cool but shit who the fuck are u... i dont know yer work or the name so good luck..

agreed! and i don't like tthe welding on the back of the frame it seens like he does not have the machine to bend it that's why he weld it... 340$ yeah right!!!!!

|

7/31/2009 10:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/24/2010 5:17 PM

2pAzR wrote:

I dont think 340 is close to a fair price on a no-name brand dont get me wrong they look cool but shit who the fuck are u... i dont know yer work or the name so good luck..

|

ArcLite BMX - precision welds and materials
Compromise Nothing Thrash Everything.

7/31/2009 12:14 PM

Your frame is garbage

|

Fly Bikes

7/31/2009 12:15 PM

Your frame is garbage

|

Fly Bikes

7/31/2009 2:28 PM

You got shut down hardcore on TCU.

|

CHECK PROFILE FOR REFERENCES!

7/31/2009 2:30 PM

i dont think any1s gunna buy id rather have a sig frame then a random for $340

|

12/29/2009 10:17 AM

might get this for my next frame

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

12/29/2009 10:28 AM

JECBMX wrote:

might get this for my next frame

your an idiot
that backend is the weakest design ive ever seen
no lifetime warranty either
so if you snap it, your out $340

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/29/2009 10:32 AM

JECBMX wrote:

might get this for my next frame

Ressler711 wrote:

your an idiot
that backend is the weakest design ive ever seen
no lifetime warranty either
so if you snap it, your out $340

I think he should lower the price and if they hold up then there wil be a reason to be 340

|

12/29/2009 10:33 AM

JECBMX wrote:

might get this for my next frame

Ressler711 wrote:

your an idiot
that backend is the weakest design ive ever seen
no lifetime warranty either
so if you snap it, your out $340

j wrote:

I think he should lower the price and if they hold up then there wil be a reason to be 340

but they wont hold up
that back end will snap so quick
i guarantee i could snap it in a month

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/29/2009 10:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2009 10:34 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

your an idiot
that backend is the weakest design ive ever seen
no lifetime warranty either
so if you snap it, your out $340

j wrote:

I think he should lower the price and if they hold up then there wil be a reason to be 340

Ressler711 wrote:

but they wont hold up
that back end will snap so quick
i guarantee i could snap it in a month

I cant even see the pics what kind of weld is it?

|

12/29/2009 10:35 AM

its $270 now im gona look in to it

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

12/29/2009 11:09 AM

j wrote:

I think he should lower the price and if they hold up then there wil be a reason to be 340

Ressler711 wrote:

but they wont hold up
that back end will snap so quick
i guarantee i could snap it in a month

j wrote:

I cant even see the pics what kind of weld is it?

this, pics dont work for me either? someone post em please

|

e-street cred on profile nigga