BIKE FS and parts

Related:
Create New Tag

6/19/2010 8:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2010 8:58 AM

|

6/19/2010 9:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2010 9:46 PM

will part bike if i sell frame and back wheel

|

6/19/2010 10:07 PM

i want your FAF but that's pretty much it...

|

6/19/2010 10:22 PM

nobody wrote:

i want your FAF but that's pretty much it...

28 shipped, its new just rolled with a wheel on

|

6/19/2010 10:29 PM

all right, i'm game.

|

6/19/2010 10:31 PM

borealspain@yahoo.co.uk. and....apparently i email you my address 'n shit? i've always checked out the 'for sell' section but never bought 'til earlier today...i usually hit ebay if i can't get it at my shop. don't wanna get ripped, ya know?

|

6/19/2010 11:19 PM

nobody wrote:

borealspain@yahoo.co.uk. and....apparently i email you my address 'n shit? i've always checked out the 'for sell' section but never bought 'til earlier today...i usually hit ebay if i can't get it at my shop. don't wanna get ripped, ya know?

email sent

|

6/19/2010 11:28 PM

sending $ right now

|

6/19/2010 11:35 PM

nobody wrote:

sending $ right now

ok ill box/ package it

|

6/19/2010 11:40 PM

my apologies; i'm a rookie buying/selling right here. word up thanks dude. how much you wanna get for the dlr?

|

6/19/2010 11:42 PM

nobody wrote:

my apologies; i'm a rookie buying/selling right here. word up thanks dude. how much you wanna get for the dlr?

not really looking to get rid of the DLR but offer but theres no way in hell Id sell with the Ti bolts(it would include the stock boltst)

|

6/19/2010 11:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:09 AM

that's chill...i'd want to buy the dlr & dls but i just got a stem & 23 is too small

|

6/20/2010 12:43 AM

nobody wrote:

that's chill...i'd want to buy the dlr & dls but i just got a stem & 23 is too small

yeah I had an 8t profile so yeah but I got a new wheel so no more 23-8

|

6/20/2010 7:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/20/2010 7:09 AM

...

|

Sold to-
tyler_rides!

6/20/2010 11:16 AM

buy buy buy buy buy

|

6/20/2010 12:58 PM

some stuff gone

|

6/20/2010 2:38 PM

how much for stem and sprocket

|

Stay FIT
Refs:cokacola
fundyssey23
Orgy
and locals



FOR SALE THREAD

6/20/2010 2:40 PM

TheFITmexican wrote:

how much for stem and sprocket

which ones? gold dlr and dls or lil redneck and premium?

|

6/20/2010 2:46 PM

TheFITmexican wrote:

how much for stem and sprocket

irideafly wrote:

which ones? gold dlr and dls or lil redneck and premium?

gold dlr and dls

|

Stay FIT
Refs:cokacola
fundyssey23
Orgy
and locals



FOR SALE THREAD

6/20/2010 2:48 PM

price and specs on that touch?

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

6/20/2010 3:21 PM

TheFITmexican wrote:

how much for stem and sprocket

irideafly wrote:

which ones? gold dlr and dls or lil redneck and premium?

TheFITmexican wrote:

gold dlr and dls

65 met up somewhere in slimy

|

6/20/2010 3:23 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

price and specs on that touch?

8 gig 1st gen. 70 shipped headphone jack has somethingw wrong with it, might be disconnected or burnt out(10 bucks on ebay)

|

6/20/2010 3:41 PM

pics of fly front?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

6/20/2010 3:57 PM

how much for profile hub

|

Refs On Profile +28 from vital bmx
+6 from tcub

6/20/2010 4:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/20/2010 4:15 PM

forks and twombolt price??? if i dont sell my frame.

|

6027839086

6/20/2010 8:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:10 AM

MG-52 & khe tire price? pic of pedals

|

REFS:

Traded: meowmoo68, kevinl, martinnn1004, RideTemec

Sold to: RyanMC (x2), Dennis916, Dave805, sunday.bmx21, brendon1207, kevinl

Bought: Brock Larson



email: scwright99@hotmail.com

6/21/2010 12:31 AM

getskyhigh tomorrow



brandon 120 with ti axle and ti driver


scram 90 for twoms bsd are sold but have some cs2



scwright 50 shipped for both pics also tomorrow

|

6/21/2010 6:19 AM

how much for the gold dls 23t?
dude how do you have so much parts :p

|

JPM711

6/21/2010 8:01 AM

irideafly wrote:

getskyhigh tomorrow



brandon 120 with ti axle and ti driver


scram 90 for twoms bsd are sold but have some cs2



scwright 50 shipped for both pics also tomorrow

I'll do it, send me the pics.

|

REFS:

Traded: meowmoo68, kevinl, martinnn1004, RideTemec

Sold to: RyanMC (x2), Dennis916, Dave805, sunday.bmx21, brendon1207, kevinl

Bought: Brock Larson



email: scwright99@hotmail.com

6/21/2010 2:47 PM

irideafly wrote:

getskyhigh tomorrow



brandon 120 with ti axle and ti driver


scram 90 for twoms bsd are sold but have some cs2



scwright 50 shipped for both pics also tomorrow

scwright99 wrote:

I'll do it, send me the pics.

looking for my camera

|