BLINK 182 CONCERT- HARTFORD CONNECTICUT

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2009 8:50 PM

WAS FUCKING AMAZING. THE MOSH PIT WAS FUCKIN AWESOME. TRAVIS IS THE SHIT, HE IS FUCKIN INSANE. Im so happy they played they dedicated "down" to adam goldstein. aka DJ AM. it was sad to see all of them crying and shit. i know it mustve been hard. but blink 182 is fuckin amazing live in concert. i love life right about now

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

8/29/2009 8:55 PM

You were only 2 blocks from my house. lol

By tha way... Any good parts in Windsor?

|

CHECK PROFILE FOR REFERENCES!

8/29/2009 9:02 PM

Vam999 wrote:

i live in south windsor... but nah nothin really good in south windsor nor windsor. hartford is like NYC except all the spots are close together. its so good. haven skatepark is awesome too.

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

8/29/2009 9:06 PM

woops, i totally didnt mean to post this in the for sale part. my b

|

8/29/2009 9:37 PM

Vam999 wrote:

HHBMX wrote:

i live in south windsor... but nah nothin really good in south windsor nor windsor. hartford is like NYC except all the spots are close together. its so good. haven skatepark is awesome too.

Yeah, How often you come to Hartford to ride? Hit me up next time you do man! I'm also planning on riding Haven soon...

|

CHECK PROFILE FOR REFERENCES!