BMX Accident

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2011 6:02 AM

Thursday 4-14-11
On my way to school I was riding my bike to a bus stop.
I was crossing a street riding my bike(my light was green),An SUV is on a stop on the left turning lane( his light was red) he said that he was trying to see because he couldnt see anything behind the stop line.so he pulled forward(only looking to the left)as I cross the street,He press the gas really hard as if he was just gonna run the red light.he hit and ran me over.Me and my bike under the SUV.Crushing my left shin.My bike lifted the SUV before It can run my right leg and stomach over.My Bike Saved my life,With out it I wouldnt be here rite now.Im currently in the hospital here in Mesa,Arizona.Waiting for my Surgery.Doctors are gonna screw a Medal bar or plate on to my shin.
MY BIKE:Bent Cranks and Pedals,Ripped Front tire, My whole Front Wheel is Destroyed.I havent really got tru the whole bike yet but so far that is all i know

We are Going to Sue the Suspect. Hopefully I can win.

I wanna hear your word if you know anything,write me if you experience something like this happen.

If you guys have any part that you can flow,I would appreciate your kindness.

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/18/2011 6:04 AM

hope you feel better man and i hope you can ride again

|

4/18/2011 6:11 AM

irideDK wrote:

hope you feel better man and i hope you can ride again

Thanks man,I appreciate it man.

|

4/18/2011 6:33 AM

fck is this recent? how your alright dude. get your peg and throw it at this car windows. your brave man.

|

4/18/2011 10:31 AM

jlay wrote:

fck is this recent? how your alright dude. get your peg and throw it at this car windows. your brave man.

yeah i happened thursday last week,and lol

|

4/18/2011 11:21 AM

That you're alive and kicking is the important thing.
Call an lawyer now, not in a little while, now.
You could be losing valuable evidence that might cost you the case.
If you need help talking to your parents, the lawyer can tell you what to say.
Remember me when you get a shedload of money (and you will)

|

4/18/2011 11:49 AM

Swine wrote:

That you're alive and kicking is the important thing.
Call an lawyer now, not in a little while, now.
You could be losing valuable evidence that might cost you the case.
If you need help talking to your parents, the lawyer can tell you what to say.
Remember me when you get a shedload of money (and you will)

hahahha yeah we already did call em!

|

4/18/2011 11:55 AM

Damnn. did you make it to the paper?

|

kobe bryant ready

4/18/2011 11:58 AM

u still interested in my cranks from my fs/ft tons of pics thread

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

spikez5 wrote:

wat do u mean?

|

spikez5 wrote:

duhrellie wrote:

wat do u mean?

like local newpaper.

|

kobe bryant ready

4/18/2011 12:01 PM

spikez5 wrote:

duhrellie wrote:

wat do u mean?

spikez5 wrote:

like local newpaper.

hahha nah i dont think so

|

4/18/2011 12:01 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

how much bro?

|

4/18/2011 12:02 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

well

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/18/2011 12:03 PM

sorry i was posting at the same time you said that and offer man i will take trades or cash im looking for a stem pivotal seat and post fat tires

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/18/2011 12:33 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

sorry i was posting at the same time you said that and offer man i will take trades or cash im looking for a stem pivotal seat and post fat tires

well as you can see my bike is crashed up,i dont think you would want any of my parts haha

|

4/18/2011 1:31 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

duhrellie wrote:

well as you can see my bike is crashed up,i dont think you would want any of my parts haha

only thing that looks bad is the crank touching the frame and the front wheel and your leg offer tho man the worst i can say is no

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/18/2011 1:31 PM

odyssey 14 mm front wheel?

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

4/18/2011 1:35 PM

dang mann im glad your okay.

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

4/18/2011 8:02 PM

dang.. thats crazy. feel better man.

|

Bmxforum refs: Tooters bmx, pelmeney,fit4eva,follin, verloren41
Vital refs: Jake_Short, aw1234512, jmies419

4/18/2011 10:43 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

duhrellie wrote:

jbeaton13 wrote:

only thing that looks bad is the crank touching the frame and the front wheel and your leg offer tho man the worst i can say is no

ok i think it might only even be just the spindle thats bent

|

4/18/2011 10:43 PM

Wade. wrote:

odyssey 14 mm front wheel?

i ride 3/8s

|

4/18/2011 10:44 PM

Thanks guys

|

4/19/2011 4:46 AM

holy crap that looks crazy feel better man

|

refs: aw1234512, njbmxerdude, Sancheezz

4/19/2011 9:14 AM

duhrellie wrote:

jbeaton13 wrote:

duhrellie wrote:

ok i think it might only even be just the spindle thats bent

well whats your offer man im not wanting a ton for them so it cant hurt to ask

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]