Create New Tag

1/13/2020 1:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2020 8:56 AM

|

1/13/2020 3:18 PM

Get lost

|

1/14/2020 7:08 AM

I have a pair and they are the absolute worst Jeans Iโ€™ve ever BMXed in. 10/10 would not recommend. Also not interested in winning a pair of jeans on Feb. 30th๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคฃ

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/14/2020 4:38 PM

just bought 10 pairs thanks for the tip

|

1/14/2020 5:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2020 5:13 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I have a pair and they are the absolute worst Jeans Iโ€™ve ever BMXed in. 10/10 would not recommend. Also not interested in winning a pair of jeans on Feb. 30th๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ good one . Sorry you have nothing better to do than to sit at home alone and make untrue, ridiculous comments about things you know nothing about. Keep it up. Looks like youโ€™re living the dream bud ๐Ÿ‘

|

1/14/2020 5:15 PM

HtownGetDown wrote:

Get lost

Found killing it in Nelson, BC

|

1/14/2020 11:18 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

J_Rwix wrote:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ good one . Sorry you have nothing better to do than to sit at home alone and make untrue, ridiculous comments about things you know nothing about. Keep it up. Looks like youโ€™re living the dream bud ๐Ÿ‘

Dont be jealous that someone actually cultivated a rapport and does a considerable amount of business through the forums. Leave that sleazy Facebook rep shit on Facebook, nobody wants those shitty pants

|

1/15/2020 8:52 AM

|

1/15/2020 8:54 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

J_Rwix wrote:

HtownGetDown wrote:

Dont be jealous that someone actually cultivated a rapport and does a considerable amount of business through the forums. Leave that sleazy Facebook rep shit on Facebook, nobody wants those shitty pants

Itโ€™s not a legit rapport - I know who Iโ€™ve sold to. You donโ€™t want them, donโ€™t buy them. Peace โœŒ๏ธ

|

1/16/2020 9:04 PM

*Logs onto BMX internet forum for first time ever*

*Writes up a phony 3rd person pov post about their own lame clothing brand that BMX doesnโ€™t need*

*Receives 2 equally phony internet replies from active forum members*

*Gets defensive & deletes post*

โ€Sorry you have nothing better to do than to sit at home alone and make untrue, ridiculous comments about things you know nothing about.โ€ (meanwhile, I typed that reply while either riding my BMX or selling BMX parts, or both)

PS, if youโ€™re proud that you can remember who all youโ€™ve sold to - youโ€™ve got a long road ahead of ya bud๐Ÿคฃ
Now get on with locking this post & fading away into the abyss of every other rando with a dream & clothing company. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

1/16/2020 9:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2020 9:12 PM

Oh and best of all, this is my absolute favorite business model

*mark up price of product 100%*
*put product on sale 50% off*
โ€œFiFtY-pErCeNt OfF sAlE!โ€

|

1/22/2020 5:37 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I mean...this is how many companies do business in most industries, especially grocery stores. They see what is selling fast, then slowly bump pricing up a bit over the normal cost, then "mark it down" some, generating a need based on the discount.

People want to think they get deals everywhere.

SIDE NOTE: Best jeans I have run for riding are the like 13 dollar walmart pants. I can get a couple months + out of a pair.

Spend maybe 150 on pants/shorts for 1-2 years.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/22/2020 2:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2020 2:46 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I mean...this is how many companies do business in most industries, especially grocery stores. They see what is selling fast, then slowly bump pricing up a bit over the normal cost, then "mark it down" some, generating a need based on the discount.

People want to think they get deals everywhere.

SIDE NOTE: Best jeans I have run for riding are the like 13 dollar walmart pants. I can get a couple months + out of a pair.

Spend maybe 150 on pants/shorts for 1-2 years.

Walmart George Slim straight. I wear them for riding and everything else now.

|