BMXFORLIFE119 READ THIS!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2009 11:24 AM

i wanna buy your freecoaster!?!?! how much shipped

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

9/15/2009 3:39 PM

bump

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

9/15/2009 3:40 PM

i will do 100 shipped

|

Refs: irideafly,Kikcer2

9/15/2009 3:50 PM

BmxForLife119 wrote:

i will do 100 shipped

i will do 70 shipped smile

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

9/15/2009 3:50 PM

BmxForLife119 wrote:

i will do 100 shipped

bmxer10 wrote:

i will do 70 shipped smile

85 shipped and you have yourself a deal smile

|

Refs: irideafly,Kikcer2

9/15/2009 3:54 PM

BmxForLife119 wrote:

i will do 100 shipped

bmxer10 wrote:

i will do 70 shipped smile

BmxForLife119 wrote:

85 shipped and you have yourself a deal smile

u told flyrider or whatever that he can make an offer and u said 75

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

9/15/2009 3:56 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

i will do 70 shipped smile

BmxForLife119 wrote:

85 shipped and you have yourself a deal smile

bmxer10 wrote:

u told flyrider or whatever that he can make an offer and u said 75

Haha. I will do 75 shipped

|

Refs: irideafly,Kikcer2

9/15/2009 3:59 PM

BmxForLife119 wrote:

85 shipped and you have yourself a deal smile

bmxer10 wrote:

u told flyrider or whatever that he can make an offer and u said 75

BmxForLife119 wrote:

Haha. I will do 75 shipped

did u spray paint the hub?

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

9/15/2009 4:00 PM

ya. but i took all the internals out and masked it off. so no paint got inside the hub

|

Refs: irideafly,Kikcer2

9/15/2009 4:02 PM

BmxForLife119 wrote:

ya. but i took all the internals out and masked it off. so no paint got inside the hub

did u raw the orginal paint? or just spray over it?

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

9/15/2009 4:05 PM

just sprayed over it

|

Refs: irideafly,Kikcer2

9/15/2009 4:11 PM

BmxForLife119 wrote:

just sprayed over it

if u raw down the hub to its orginal factory paintjob and u include the kink pivitol seat post and animal pcs i will do 80. we can pay through paypal

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

9/15/2009 4:13 PM

BmxForLife119 wrote:

just sprayed over it

bmxer10 wrote:

if u raw down the hub to its orginal factory paintjob and u include the kink pivitol seat post and animal pcs i will do 80. we can pay through paypal

I will raw the hub down to factory paint job when you send me the money through pp. and deal for 80

|

Refs: irideafly,Kikcer2

9/15/2009 4:14 PM

As soon as i get the paypal payment I will raw the hub. it should only take a few hours to raw

|

Refs: irideafly,Kikcer2

9/15/2009 4:17 PM

BmxForLife119 wrote:

As soon as i get the paypal payment I will raw the hub. it should only take a few hours to raw

whats yr number ? ill text u

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

9/15/2009 4:18 PM

(801)-663-6668

|

Refs: irideafly,Kikcer2