Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2015 2:39 AM

Everything is new, mint condition..Not using these so here goes

265 shipped entire hubstep and guards .

BSD Front and Back street hubs
Femals axles
BSD guards
Eclat Gong driveside gaurd
LSD

I'll even throw in 4 just about new pegs as well.

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

5/16/2015 8:06 PM

Looks clean. How much are you trying to get out of them?

|

5/16/2015 8:21 PM

Ahh skeet skeet wrote:

Looks clean. How much are you trying to get out of them?

265 shipped

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

5/17/2015 2:56 PM

buddy of mine is very interested. Ill let you know when he is ready to purchase them. Im not sure how long itll be, he just told me that hes gonna sell his wheels and his frame so he can buy these. I believe I have your number I just wanted to let you know that somebodys interested.

|

5/17/2015 3:23 PM

StoreBoughtChild wrote:

buddy of mine is very interested. Ill let you know when he is ready to purchase them. Im not sure how long itll be, he just ...more

sound good. Hit me up whenever. No rush

|

REFS-

5/18/2015 4:16 PM

Will u wait to my friends gets payed

|

5/18/2015 7:59 PM

jets9998 wrote:

Will u wait to my friends gets payed

I cant promise anyone Ill hold them for a specific person cause what if that person backs out last moment when there could be another buyer? Only way I could fully hold them is if perhaps a deposit or something was sent to fully ensure that person is definitely going to purchase them. Ive had tons of emails and texts of people saying they want to buy, trade ...etc and it falls through from shady buyers.

|

REFS-

6/4/2015 4:42 AM

How much for just the pegs?

|

6/4/2015 7:15 AM

itbekyle wrote:

How much for just the pegs?

Pegs in this pic are not for sale but I do have others. Send me your email and I'll get ya pics of the pegs I do have.

|

REFS-