BTM part out. Odyssey, Gsport, éclat, and others

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2013 5:41 PM

Hello, all.

Didn't get any offers as high as I wanted selling as a complete, so the partout has begun. All prices are shipped. PayPal ONLY, not really interested in trading for anything.

This is the bike as it sat this morning. Wheels/tires/hub guards are gone, the rest is up for grabs. I'm flexible on prices for most of this stuff.

Photo

Frame: S&M BTM 21" trans black. Ridden a grand total of four times. Very small scratches on the right CS and BB shell. Will come with a blank warranty card. $300 OBO.

Fork: Odyssey R-25. 3/8" dropouts, scratched but not dents. $75 OBO

Bars: Terrible One 8.85" bars. Rattle canned black, no dents and very small scratches. Come with Odyssey Chase Hawk grips and Odyssey Par Ends. $35 OBO.

Stem: éclat Hannibal, black. Still looks brand new. $45 OBO

Cranks: éclat Onyx. Scratches on the right arm from grinding. $100 OBO. Will include Cult PC pedals if you want 'em. If not, $10 for the pedals.

Seat: éclat combo, the padded one. $15 OBO

Sprocket: éclat Skylar, 25t. Used, but very straight. $20 OBO

Feel free to hit me up here or text me if you want any photos or have any questions, 402.617.5525. My name is Preston.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

8/7/2013 7:11 PM

Pics of the cranks?

|

REFS: FlyGuy340917,HardBMX_Tim,ecuadevil,Marco_Gonzalez

8/7/2013 9:04 PM

damn, id take the frame if you didnt want so much for it. maybe forks too...

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

8/7/2013 9:31 PM

kevin.brock.338 wrote:

Pics of the cranks?

Text me, son.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

8/7/2013 9:32 PM

element4all wrote:

damn, id take the frame if you didnt want so much for it. maybe forks too...

Everything is OBO, but I won't even come close to $120 on the frame. It's almost brand new and comes with the blank warranty card. I think somewhere around $300 is fair for it. You won't find a nicer one for much less.

|

8/7/2013 9:42 PM

i hate to get in on this and bear bad news, but for real, i just sold a basically brand new BTM on monday for $190 and that was including a pair of forks with it. its a sucky part of secondary market bmx, but on here you wont get close to what its worth. if i had the cash, id be all over your frame. nothing like a black BTM. you might want to try ebay because people are going to clog this thread with lowballs until it drives you insane.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/7/2013 9:45 PM

I want those forks!!!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/7/2013 10:08 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

i hate to get in on this and bear bad news, but for real, i just sold a basically brand new BTM on monday for $190 and that was including a pair of forks with it. its a sucky part of secondary market bmx, but on here you wont get close to what its worth. if i had the cash, id be all over your frame. nothing like a black BTM. you might want to try ebay because people are going to clog this thread with lowballs until it drives you insane.

It's all about how long you want to wait. I sold my old T-1 Barcode frame in waaaay worse shape than this for $200. I've got a few local people interested and I'll put it on Bike Guide tomorrow. If Vital kids can't afford it, it's no skin off my nose. cool

|

8/7/2013 10:11 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

tinybikerider33 wrote:

It's all about how long you want to wait. I sold my old T-1 Barcode frame in waaaay worse shape than this for $200. I've got a few local people interested and I'll put it on Bike Guide tomorrow. If Vital kids can't afford it, it's no skin off my nose. cool

word dude. if i can come across something good cash wise, ill get at you about the frame. other than that, good luck with the sales!

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/7/2013 10:35 PM

To be honest around 300 is a stretch on people on bikeguide sell nice almost untouched frames cheaper than what you're probably expecting to get. This is not a flame its just truth. eBay will probably get you money but after eBay takes their cut and PayPal takes their cut you're almost out $50. Just saying.

|

8/7/2013 10:41 PM

ScramHype wrote:

To be honest around 300 is a stretch on people on bikeguide sell nice almost untouched frames cheaper than what you're probably expecting to get. This is not a flame its just truth. eBay will probably get you money but after eBay takes their cut and PayPal takes their cut you're almost out $50. Just saying.

Yeah, ebay fee's suck ass and they charge like $20 + fee's and you have to wait a little to get the money.. It's not worth it unless your really desperate. :/

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/7/2013 10:46 PM

I'm sorry but if you live in NE and you took the picture this morning why are there no leaves!?!?

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

8/7/2013 10:49 PM

Broughton wrote:

I'm sorry but if you live in NE and you took the picture this morning why are there no leaves!?!?

i was about to say im prettty sure i saw this pic a few months ago

|

8/8/2013 2:42 AM

any email? Interested on your R25.

|

8/8/2013 8:01 AM

Picture is older, in the OP I said "as it sat this morning", not "I took this photo this morning". The bike hasn't changed at all from that photo. It hasn't even been ridden since.

Prices are OBO. If you want the frame but don't want to pay $300, offer up. I want to sell all of this shit so I don't have to take it with me when I move. I've got an offer locally on the forks already so those are spoken for unless the guy backs out.

|

8/8/2013 8:24 AM

Fuck I hate being 'this guy', but is there anything, even non-bmx related, you'd consider for trade in addition to some cash for the frame? Like anything that could bring the price down? If not, its all good. Just trying to get my hands on this btm.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

8/8/2013 9:02 AM

Im interested in those bars. Shoot me a text

|

Refs: lirider187, lifeofriden2200, howlerfbm, ride4jesus1111, Showtime402, Verdecustom, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Kymike x2, hookjrclc, ScramHype x2. obiwan chromoly, Brokenbmx, susboi, Overtaker2.25, ecuadevil x3, MaximusBikes.

8/8/2013 6:33 PM

My current offer on btm $195

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

8/8/2013 7:15 PM

320 for whats left?

|

8/8/2013 7:58 PM

still have forks?

|

8/8/2013 8:30 PM

kurtnut wrote:

Im interested in those bars. Shoot me a text

You shoot me a text.

$195 is just a tad low on the BTM. Go donate plasma or something and get back to me.

smokesmokesmoke - $320 for what's left would be everything but the forks and cranks. I'd be down for that if you would. $320 for frame, bars, stem, sprocket, seat, pedals?

|

8/8/2013 11:04 PM

Just got a local offer for $200 cash on the frame. So the frame, fork, and cranks are spoken for. Everything else is OBO.

|

8/9/2013 11:30 AM

75 PayPal cranks

|