BUY BUY BUY!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2009 6:46 PM

i want the back wheel what u want for them

|

6/24/2009 8:20 PM

ridebmx456 wrote:

110 shipped

spikez5 wrote:

ridebmx456 wrote:

ya ill get the pics in a lil bit.... but ya i got a bunch of refs...meanwun...stayfit....scramhype....kyle waste...theres others i jus cant think right now lol

me! you super legit when u got something i want i will always buy from you

|

6/25/2009 8:45 PM

floriderz225 wrote:

any frames for sale?

ridebmx456 wrote:

a shitty subrosa one.....otherwise nope....

floriderz225 wrote:

what model and year subrosa?

dont remember the model and its an 08

|

6/25/2009 8:46 PM

udbmx2 wrote:

i want the back wheel what u want for them

offer man

|

6/25/2009 8:48 PM

ridebmx456 wrote:

a shitty subrosa one.....otherwise nope....

floriderz225 wrote:

what model and year subrosa?

ridebmx456 wrote:

dont remember the model and its an 08

how much shipped? and pics to sk8erboi4454@aol.com

|

6/25/2009 8:53 PM

floriderz225 wrote:

what model and year subrosa?

ridebmx456 wrote:

dont remember the model and its an 08

floriderz225 wrote:

how much shipped? and pics to sk8erboi4454@aol.com

idk if u want it. its got a fucked up headtube

|

6/25/2009 8:58 PM

oh nvm then lol

|

6/26/2009 8:46 PM

ya. bump

|

6/27/2009 12:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/22/2009 5:54 PM

ridebmx456 wrote:

110 shipped

spikez5 wrote:

ridebmx456 wrote:

ya ill get the pics in a lil bit.... but ya i got a bunch of refs...meanwun...stayfit....scramhype....kyle waste...theres others i jus cant think right now lol

|

kobe bryant ready

6/27/2009 12:14 PM

u have a text sure

|

6/28/2009 9:55 AM

bump someone buy the wheelset

|

6/28/2009 10:01 AM

200355329358
very nice stem on ebay buy it!!

|

6/28/2009 6:36 PM

what u got left im buildin my first bike!!

|

6/28/2009 9:08 PM

2pAzR wrote:

what u got left im buildin my first bike!!

everything up there 2 odsy wheels eastern sprocket and a hoffman tire ooo and 2 shadow tires....lmk wht else you need and i can prolly get it

|