BUYER BEWARE FRAUD!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/25/2010 3:15 PM

USER NAME FALCONSIVAN IN SIMI VALLEY CALIFORNIA IS A FRAUD!! WE SENT HIM MONEY FOR BIKE PARTS, AND MONEY ORDER WAS CASHED, AND WE RECEIVED NOTHING FOR OUR MONEY. WE HAD ANOTHER FRIEND WHO ALSO DID THE SAME AND LOST HIS MONEY AS WELL. WE ARE TAKING THIS TO THE POLICE DEPT AND WILL ALSO STOP PAYMENT ON THE MONEY ORDER. HOWEVER WE HAVE TO PAY A PROCESSING FEE AND WILL STILL BE OUT MONEY AND STILL WITHOUT BIKE PARTS. THIS IS REDICULAS AND IF I EVER COME ACROSS THIS PERSON HE WILL GET MY FOOT UP HIS ASS!!! MZ1

|

Reffs: cokacola, gstring02, jacoop, numnuts, Devinpicton, freecoasterbmx, nickelison,
and some more

1/25/2010 3:23 PM

his number is 805-587-0972

i remember talkin to him about some parts awhile back and i still had his number.

just incase u dont have his cell

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

1/25/2010 4:05 PM

just keep calling and texting him to he gets sick off you

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb