delete

Related:
Create New Tag

9/10/2014 4:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/10/2014 4:53 PM

Uncut OG black S&M Fathead, with gum Merritt Crosscheck grips/bar ends.

Bars are in amazing shape, few paint dings, but nothing major. Still have Fathead sticker on them. Crosscheck grips on them have some wear, but are nicely broken in.

You'll also get a brand new unused pair of Fit Repeater grips still in package.

$40 shipped takes all.
PayPal only. 100% legit. Pics up in a few mins.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

9/10/2014 7:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2014 8:34 PM

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

9/11/2014 2:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2014 8:34 PM

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

9/21/2014 8:23 PM

Re-vamped.

S&M Fatheads $40 uncut OG black

S&M Hoder Highs $45 uncut Trans black paint. Look super sick.

Fit T/A tire 2.30 all black. Solid 90% tread. Used in front, no pegs. $19
(Not pictured. Pic will be up asap)

Any of the grips, add $5. One pair of the Edwin's were flanged, but I cut/modded them a bit to have a spot to grab onto. All grips are in great shape. Only the Fit ones have bar plugs.

All prices shipped USA only. PayPal as gift or add $$ for fees. 100% legit on vital.

Pics up in 5. Phone isnt cutting it.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

9/21/2014 8:39 PM

have no clue why the pics are rotated. but heres the stuff.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

9/21/2014 10:22 PM

Hoder bars deal pending**

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

9/23/2014 5:02 PM

Fit T/A 2.30, used in front. tons of tread left. - $19 shipped

Fit OG pegs. 112mm. no anti-roll pins. tons and tons of life left. not beaten. - $15 shipped

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

9/24/2014 3:57 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

Fit OG pegs. 112mm. no anti-roll pins. tons and tons of life left. not beaten. - $15 shipped

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

I'll buy those pegs off you if they're still available. Whats your paypal email?

|

9/24/2014 4:29 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

FEDEXdoobie wrote:

I'll buy those pegs off you if they're still available. Whats your paypal email?

still have them. ill mark them down as sold to you. if its cool with you, can we do the paypal thing tomorrow? only reason i ask is because i wont be shipping out until friday morning. i dont like making people wait after they pay.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

9/24/2014 5:39 PM

Sure thats fine, I appreciate that you don't take the money and sit on it.

|

9/24/2014 5:45 PM

FEDEXdoobie wrote:

yeah, i try to not fuck around when it comes to parts and peoples $$. ill hit you up in the thread sometime tomorrow night. thanks dude.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

9/24/2014 6:09 PM

FEDEXdoobie wrote:

howlerfbm wrote:

yeah, i try to not fuck around when it comes to parts and peoples $$. ill hit you up in the thread sometime tomorrow night. thanks dude.

Hey I will take that fit t/a but I first need to sell some stuff.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12‬:‭7‬ KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

9/25/2014 5:46 PM

Would you be down to include the edwins or crosschecks for a couple more bucks?

|

9/28/2014 12:50 PM

@fedex haven't forgot about you dude. Been busy as shit. But yeah, I can throw in a pair of the Edwin's for like 4 bucks. The Crosschecks are kinda fucked. I just looked at them and they're pretty worn. I rode them all summer. But yeah, hit me up during the week whenever and we can set up the deal.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

9/28/2014 4:21 PM

Cool, as for the edwins I forgot how short they were so I think I might pass but im still down for the pegs

|