Bike Part Out x 2

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2012 7:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/22/2012 6:45 PM

****Another Price Drop. Help me out, this stuff has got to go!!

This stuff has got to go. Nothing is set in stone and I'm open for offers. No low balling and USA only. I am not looking for trades for anything, I'm looking for money. Feel free to text me @ (850) 980-175four. Thanks for looking.
*You pay shipping.

*Frames-
(Sold) United Trinity 20.85" (Zebra) Comes with Animal Headset and BB $140
BlackEye Park Pro 21" (Red w/ Gold Flakes) Comes with Headset and BB $85

*Forks-
Stock off a 2008 Stolen Cheater Complete (White) $30
(Sold) United (Matte Black) $50

*Bars-
Odyssey Lumberjack (Black w/ green ODI grips) $25
(Sold) Demolition PA (Black w/ Tan Cult Vans grips) $30

*Stems-
(Sold) Salt Topload (Black) $25
Stolen S Frontload (Purple) $25
Stock (Gold) $15

*Sprockets-
(Sold) Kink 25t (Black) $20
Tree 25t (Blue) $20
Stock 25t (Black) $15

*Pedals-
Odyssey Trail Mix Sealed (Limited Edition Blue Blood Splatter) $30
Odyssey Trail Mix Sealed (Black) $25
(Sold) Odyssey Twisted PC (Orange) $20

*Cranks-
(Sold) Madera (Graffiti) $75

*Seats-
Verde Fat Pivotal (Black) $20
(Sold) Federal Logo Slim (Black w/ Blue Logo) $25

*Chain-
(Sold) Cult (Silver) $15
KMC (Silver) $15

*Rear Wheels-
(Sold) Sputnic Forward Rim laced to Sputnic Forward Hub (Deep Purple/Deep Purple) $80
Stock 9t RHD 36h 14mm (Gold Rim/Black Cassette) $50
(Sold) Nitrous Double Shot 9t RHD 36h 14mm (Purple Rim/Black Cassette) $50
Alex SupraDome Rim laced to cassette without axle or driver(Chrome/Black) $30

*Front Wheels-
Stock 3/8 (Gold Rim/Black Cassette) $25
(Sold) Alex SupraDome Rim laced to stock hub (White Rim/Black Hub) $45

*Tires-
(Sold) 2x Fit Faf 2.25" (White Walls) $25
(Sold) Fly Ruben 2.25" $10
Odyssey Path P-Lyte 2.20" $10

*Hub Guards-
(Sold) Rear Shadow Conspiracy (Red) $10
(Sold) Rear Profile (Black) $20

*Cassette Driver-
Odyssey 1-pc 9t RHD (Black) Brand New in the box! $35

*Bottom Brackets-
Fly Spanish 22mm (Pink) $15

|

"When girls go wild, they show their tits to people. When women go wild, they kill men and drown their kids in the tub." -Louis C.K.

9/5/2012 8:25 PM

I would possibly buy the Odyssey bars. are they cut or anything?

|

REPS
JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike (x2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all, HardBMX_Tim, HondaCRFRacer

9/5/2012 8:34 PM

bmx wrote:

I would possibly buy the Odyssey bars. are they cut or anything?

Yes, I bought them cut. I don't have a tape measure with me at the moment, but up against my Fit SkyHighs, they are only half an inch or so cut off each end.

|

"When girls go wild, they show their tits to people. When women go wild, they kill men and drown their kids in the tub." -Louis C.K.

9/5/2012 8:40 PM

Brandon_Rides_Bikes wrote:

Yes, I bought them cut. I don't have a tape measure with me at the moment, but up against my Fit SkyHighs, they are only half an inch or so cut off each end.

That seems nice. Would you do 30 for them if I buy them? I only say might because I prob won't buy these. I'm already buying a wheel but yeah i'll have chances. if i did buy it'd be by like sunday or so

|

REPS
JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike (x2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all, HardBMX_Tim, HondaCRFRacer

9/6/2012 7:42 AM

how much for a peg and a gland

|

9/6/2012 7:46 AM

You want $60 for stock forks...

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/6/2012 8:58 AM

FitRides wrote:

how much for a peg and a gland

$10+Shipping.

|

9/6/2012 9:01 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

A question mark would have better suit you at the end of that sentence, not 3 periods. I'm just throwing out a price, if you read the top of the page, it says "Nothing is set in stone and I'm open to offers." Thanks for looking.

|

9/6/2012 9:15 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

A question mark would have better suit you at the end of that sentence, not 3 periods. I'm just throwing out a price, if you read the top of the page, it says "Nothing is set in stone and I'm open to offers." Thanks for looking.

I was just saying. Not trying to be a dick, but like, I see like fit blades go for 60.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/6/2012 9:33 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

I was just saying. Not trying to be a dick, but like, I see like fit blades go for 60.

Well, I see a lot of people post stuff for sale and put no prices from the start and then get a ton of people asking how much for each part, I figured I would give people a starting price. If you aren't going to buy anything, why are you here?

|

9/6/2012 1:15 PM

Price drop bump.

|

9/8/2012 8:15 PM

Nobody? Help me out please. Make offers.

|

9/10/2012 10:46 PM

Still got this stuff..

|

9/11/2012 7:48 AM

Text me better pictures of the tread on the fafs.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/11/2012 7:49 AM

And do you have any seat posts?

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/11/2012 2:15 PM

Another Price Drop!! Help me out. This stuff has got to go!!! Make me some offers!!

|

9/13/2012 7:09 PM

I'll buy the Fit faf's for 25 shipped in like a week and a half or so

|

9/13/2012 7:21 PM

the united is 20.8 and its a united trinity not Mothership it used to be Mine

|

9/13/2012 8:07 PM

YoungBikerFBC wrote:

I'll buy the Fit faf's for 25 shipped in like a week and a half or so

If they are not already bought by then, they are yours.

|

9/13/2012 8:09 PM

iFLYBikes wrote:

Well, that is a little upsetting. I don't appreciate being lied to. I was told when I bought this bike that it was a 21" United Mothership. Thanks for the correction.

|

9/13/2012 9:03 PM

iFLYBikes wrote:

Well, that is a little upsetting. I don't appreciate being lied to. I was told when I bought this bike that it was a 21" United Mothership. Thanks for the correction.

the person you bought it from bought it off my friend that lied to him and told him it was a mothership so its not the guy on craiglists fault

|

9/13/2012 9:36 PM

whats the condition of the black trail mixes?

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

9/13/2012 10:02 PM

85 dollars crankset madera Nitrous Double Shot 9t RHD 36h and 2x tires fit faf 2.25

|

9/14/2012 6:14 AM

howlerfbm wrote:

whats the condition of the black trail mixes?

They are in good condition.

|

9/14/2012 6:14 AM

Jas12ser wrote:

85 dollars crankset madera Nitrous Double Shot 9t RHD 36h and 2x tires fit faf 2.25

No thnx.

|

9/14/2012 6:17 AM

I might take them cranks but its gonna be a bit of a lowball.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/14/2012 6:19 AM

Anyone buy the madera cranks?

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

9/14/2012 6:26 AM

Mattix wrote:

Someone currently has dibs on them. I'll get back to you if they don't sell.

|

9/14/2012 6:45 AM

Mattix wrote:

Really austin? Theres a million other threads and you pick the one i'm on. ._, I don't even have cranks.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/14/2012 6:51 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Really austin? Theres a million other threads and you pick the one i'm on. ._, I don't even have cranks.

theyd look like shit on your bike.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.