Brand new cult section forks $90

Related:
Create New Tag

4/8/2011 7:35 AM

i have a pair of brand new un opend cult section forks that i am selling, let me know who wants them 412-926-5769

|

4/8/2011 7:35 AM

they are black

|

4/8/2011 7:52 AM

Hey.....Its ImperialBMX.........whats up AL?? Can you post some REAL pics of them.....not off of a Japan Website?

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

4/8/2011 8:11 AM

do you learn POST PICS! AND NOT ANY FROM SOME WESITE YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES!

|

4/8/2011 8:17 AM

He is over on BMX-FORUM too..........Look at his 1st post.
http://www.bmx-forum.com/threads/237594-Imperial-bmx

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

4/8/2011 8:23 AM

not one danm thing is showing that he has any product.

|

4/8/2011 8:26 AM

He is saying he sold someone some 9.00 grips and we can use him as a ref. If I was out to scam people.....and someone bought a pair of 9.00 grips as a feeler.....id head over to my LBS.....buy the grips he ordered......send them out.........no all of a sudden im legit cause a person received his grips. His site still dosent have an address for locals to go to. Im not buying it.

|

Legit

4/8/2011 8:28 AM

it' getting old. prove me and the rest of us wrong,. but oviousy he will not answer back ecause...no parts, no pics, no good.

|

4/8/2011 8:59 AM

I agree.....so now he is trying to scam another forum.

|

Legit

4/8/2011 9:13 AM

wow you guys are stupid and i will respond i have nothing to hide, and not only that one guy with 7dollar grips not 9 dollars yiou can ask the 50 other people, i do mail order only and dont keep a whole lot in stock, or you can call micheals cycles, tip plus bmx, last call distribution, animal bikes, sidwall distribution, or wedgewood ramps in ohio and they will all say taht i am legit cause i am.... and we just got done doing a contest a wedgewood ramps and in 2 weeks our first order of products are coming in for there pro shop cause we just signed a deal to be in charge of there pro shop there. so not only do i run the online site in pa im also in ohio now to... so go ahead and call up anyone of those distributors and ask them, or heres another idea instead of accusing everyone of being scammers y dont you call me on the phone and call me or come to my house at 1750 sillview drive pittsburgh pa 15243 412-926-5769 , go on im waiting just cause i dont have much in stock, dosnt mean im a scammer, im actually legit and thanks to all the scammers out there, now everyone is a scammer

|

4/8/2011 9:15 AM

ScramHype wrote:

it' getting old. prove me and the rest of us wrong,. but oviousy he will not answer back ecause...no parts, no pics, no good.

and i gues you have nothing better to do then site on here and post over 5000 times on this site and sit online all day, i cant respond back in seconds cause im working unlike some people

|

4/8/2011 9:26 AM

no actually i go to work from 2-10 all day then i come home and ride from 12-2am so no im not here all day i just have access to the internet all day. and once again is it so hard to post pics of what you do have? you read the rules no thread no pics. yet you and your goon that got banned for taking pics off another site, seem to come here post threads no pics and then get mad when everyone jumps down your throat for being sketchy. i dont care what jams you've held or anything because it has nothing to do with this website and its for sale forum. everyone else does the same thing and posts pics of what they have yet you are a "dealer" and can't post a pic of one thing. I'll leave this up all day. and when you get off "work" you can throw some legit pictures up of what you are trying to sell. 12am rolls around and nothing is posted i'll just delete this and every thread you try and post. just post pics is that so hard?

|

4/8/2011 9:41 AM

So this single item........the Cult fork.......since its in your possession....wheres the pic? You have time to post this here and on the BMX-Forum......but still havent posted a single pic of YOUR merchandise. No need to make calls to any of your distributors......ill just call Albes or Dans instead......atleast I know my money is safe.

|

Legit

4/8/2011 1:26 PM

Your a great bike shop that calls kids online stupid.
And future fbm said that you guys dont overstock or some shit like that.
So your selling shit you dont even have in stock yet?

|

kobe bryant ready

4/8/2011 2:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2011 2:21 PM

potechko21 wrote:

wow you guys are stupid and i will respond i have nothing to hide, and not only that one guy with 7dollar grips not 9 dollars yiou can ask the 50 other people, i do mail order only and dont keep a whole lot in stock, or you can call micheals cycles, tip plus bmx, last call distribution, animal bikes, sidwall distribution, or wedgewood ramps in ohio and they will all say taht i am legit cause i am.... and we just got done doing a contest a wedgewood ramps and in 2 weeks our first order of products are coming in for there pro shop cause we just signed a deal to be in charge of there pro shop there. so not only do i run the online site in pa im also in ohio now to... so go ahead and call up anyone of those distributors and ask them, or heres another idea instead of accusing everyone of being scammers y dont you call me on the phone and call me or come to my house at 1750 sillview drive pittsburgh pa 15243 412-926-5769 , go on im waiting just cause i dont have much in stock, dosnt mean im a scammer, im actually legit and thanks to all the scammers out there, now everyone is a scammer

hahah ya u literally have NOTHING to hide... no parts, no pics, no business.... cmon man isnt the goal here to make money? cuz if so u couldve fooled me lol... this aint fuckin craigslist

|