Bstick

Related:
Create New Tag

4/15/2010 6:12 PM

buying the embassy or what? lmk need this gone

|

4/15/2010 6:14 PM

FUCK MEE ITS NOT SOLDD! WOOT WOOT

|

Bought from:
-Jrage
-ThrowAfit
-Fundyssey23(x2)
-Primo23
-Mikelee
Sold to:
-Spikez5
-Ftkallday
-Tyler_rides!
-Brad Howesable
Traded:
-ibmxi
-FreeWeezy

4/15/2010 6:14 PM

Iegendsx23 wrote:

FUCK MEE ITS NOT SOLDD! WOOT WOOT

get it bro, he has gotten back to me for awhile

|

4/15/2010 6:16 PM

im thinking about it. actually i would get it if i had money. my xbox wont sell, or my psp, or for that matter anything! but i want it so badd!

|

Bought from:
-Jrage
-ThrowAfit
-Fundyssey23(x2)
-Primo23
-Mikelee
Sold to:
-Spikez5
-Ftkallday
-Tyler_rides!
-Brad Howesable
Traded:
-ibmxi
-FreeWeezy

4/15/2010 6:21 PM

Iegendsx23 wrote:

im thinking about it. actually i would get it if i had money. my xbox wont sell, or my psp, or for that matter anything! but i want it so badd!

did you try bmx-forum or tcu

|

4/16/2010 3:59 PM

i still want it, but i cant buy it. unless you wanna trade for my cardona. my dad took my computer away becuase i failed spanish, so im not going to be on for a while.

|

refs: fit2fly, spikez5, TommyBoy, traviswooten, gstring02, FlyOrDie711, harry95, ridebmx456, mikelee, dallybiker45, redcrayon(scammed me), dkoldschool98, njbmxerdude, aw1234512, sharkcity408, ridehard93, lilbmxkid, burkminipup, irideafly, deanridesbikes, whirls32, X_Woody_X, _empath, xBikeaholic, and the list goes on... theres more, but i think theres quite enough.

4/16/2010 4:08 PM

I'll trade either of you for a iPod touch and some cash

|

Refs: naters14,irideafly(x2),thurgood.Jenkins, throwafit, Falconsivan,theFITmexican,numnuts, wolfen,kinkfreebird20,Austinmckee23(x2), wyattearp, HCmike(x2),mikelee,thekinker2010

4/16/2010 4:24 PM

bstick wrote:

i still want it, but i cant buy it. unless you wanna trade for my cardona. my dad took my computer away becuase i failed spanish, so im not going to be on for a while.

i got a new frame but what else would you want besides my frame

|

4/16/2010 4:25 PM

bstick wrote:

i still want it, but i cant buy it. unless you wanna trade for my cardona. my dad took my computer away becuase i failed spanish, so im not going to be on for a while.

irideafly wrote:

i got a new frame but what else would you want besides my frame

what frame? and what do yu got for sale

|

Bought from:
-Jrage
-ThrowAfit
-Fundyssey23(x2)
-Primo23
-Mikelee
Sold to:
-Spikez5
-Ftkallday
-Tyler_rides!
-Brad Howesable
Traded:
-ibmxi
-FreeWeezy

4/16/2010 4:29 PM

bstick wrote:

i still want it, but i cant buy it. unless you wanna trade for my cardona. my dad took my computer away becuase i failed spanish, so im not going to be on for a while.

irideafly wrote:

i got a new frame but what else would you want besides my frame

Iegendsx23 wrote:

what frame? and what do yu got for sale

Superstar Cooper and in the frame department grim reaper 21in, stolen sinner 20.75tt and the embassy if he doesnt take it

|

4/16/2010 4:38 PM

irideafly wrote:

i got a new frame but what else would you want besides my frame

Iegendsx23 wrote:

what frame? and what do yu got for sale

irideafly wrote:

Superstar Cooper and in the frame department grim reaper 21in, stolen sinner 20.75tt and the embassy if he doesnt take it

how much for proper 9t?

|

Bought from:
-Jrage
-ThrowAfit
-Fundyssey23(x2)
-Primo23
-Mikelee
Sold to:
-Spikez5
-Ftkallday
-Tyler_rides!
-Brad Howesable
Traded:
-ibmxi
-FreeWeezy