CALLING OUT jared42069

Related:
Create New Tag

6/20/2013 9:34 PM

It's been a MONTH, where is that xbox controller?

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

6/21/2013 1:57 PM

this website has gone to shit

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

6/21/2013 2:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2013 2:01 PM

Dolphin wrote:

this website has gone to shit

This, the FS section fucking sucks now it's near useless. That also fucking sucks since you shipped first when you had a bunch more refs and time on the forums. Hope all is resolved man.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/21/2013 2:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2013 3:35 PM

Have you tried texting him, i didnt really like trading with him myself either
he didn't ship when he said he did buut I got the stem so I cant complain I guess

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/21/2013 3:20 PM

Seeing this makes me glad I never shipped him my frame..

|

716-799-3614
Ref(s): Funky chicken, hookjrclc (x3), Genesis, shanecorkery123, Marco_Gonzalez (x2), Jaekass, Adam1234, motogrizz, xlilkillaluc15x, bdk1313, 3514eclat, Warchol2, Tomdon (x3), SnM Animal, Zachhendrix, Madriestra, TCbmx, bikect, YahBoyDarlin (x3), netty-speghetti, Mattix, Icant180, KRbmx17, SuperStarDK, The Horror Contact, Hatebreeder, iCantRide

6/21/2013 7:53 PM

i bought forks and tires off him. texted him like twice a day. he shipped 2 days later. this is why i prefer buying over trading. much safer and more security

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/22/2013 12:10 AM

shout out to the moderators of this section

|

Refs:

6/22/2013 12:40 AM

Same as everyone else said, but i got my sprocket in the end

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

6/22/2013 12:45 AM

Dolphin wrote:

shout out to the moderators of this section

Posting to sticky.......

|

6/29/2013 6:15 AM

Never had a problem with him, and he seems pretty cool. I'm calling bullshit.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/29/2013 5:00 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

why do you think he hasn't replied? why would i pretend he scammed me? who the fuck are you to say that? who even the fuck are you?

|

Refs:

6/29/2013 5:08 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

why do you think he hasn't replied? why would i pretend he scammed me? who the fuck are you to say that? who even the fuck are you?

Chill bro. Freddy has a point. I had 2 successful deals with Jared. But he does act fishy ill admit. And I noticed since the first time you asked where your controller is, he hasn't been on here. Regardless of who has good deals with him and who has bad the fact doesn't change you were scammed and that's fucked. Did you file a police report? Do it with your cos AND his local cops.

|

6/29/2013 5:49 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Chill bro. Freddy has a point. I had 2 successful deals with Jared. But he does act fishy ill admit. And I noticed since the first time you asked where your controller is, he hasn't been on here. Regardless of who has good deals with him and who has bad the fact doesn't change you were scammed and that's fucked. Did you file a police report? Do it with your cos AND his local cops.

i really don't want to file a police report because i don't want to get the guy in any legal trouble, i just want him to send my controller.

If he doesn't within the next week or so i definitely will though and give his local police his address. This is his last chance, so i hope he sees this thread and mans up.

|

Refs:

6/29/2013 5:56 PM

Dolphin wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

i really don't want to file a police report because i don't want to get the guy in any legal trouble, i just want him to send my controller.

If he doesn't within the next week or so i definitely will though and give his local police his address. This is his last chance, so i hope he sees this thread and mans up.

I would if I was you. It's been a month. The controller isn't coming.

|

7/3/2013 2:04 PM

Locked Jarrod's account, if you feels like he has been banned unjustly shoot me an email and we'll get this cleared since I haven't heard his side. Dolphin if you feel strongly about this, email me all the information you have on him and I'll add him to the blacklist.

|

7/3/2013 2:42 PM

text him? he probably wont answer but worth a shot

his #s 516 468 9424

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/4/2013 6:56 AM

sorry to hear this cuz ive dealt with Dolphin on more than 1 occasion and he's good peeps.

|

REFS: Hatebreeder, Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott, Alex_Kemp and many more . . .