problem resolved. remove this

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2013 4:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/29/2013 4:55 PM

you still have yet to ship a tree OG sprocket to me after i paid you on July 7th. its been over 3 weeks now.

refund me my money or send the sprocket with TRACKING asap. or i will open a paypal claim.

ORIGINAL THREAD

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/29/2013 6:10 PM

fucking lovely. another scammer

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/29/2013 6:22 PM

Seriously with this shit. Fuck it, I say scrutinize and be suspicious of any new people in the sale thread. This shit is nonsense. Good luck with resolving this dude. I feel you, I got fucked last week.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

7/29/2013 7:34 PM

This is why I'm afraid to buy anything on here, you have to be an evil person to do something like that to someone, I hope you can get this resolved

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/29/2013 7:40 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

This is why I'm afraid to buy anything on here, you have to be an evil person to do something like that to someone, I hope you can get this resolved

most people are legit on here it's just some people. Just buy off people that have a lot of ref's.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/29/2013 9:25 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

Seriously with this shit. Fuck it, I say scrutinize and be suspicious of any new people in the sale thread. This shit is nonsense. Good luck with resolving this dude. I feel you, I got fucked last week.

this is a good idea but his join date is 2010

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

7/29/2013 11:25 PM

If you search the name and don't see much info then its probably a good chance you will get fucked. As I say read the blacklist its there for a reason if you don't see someone on any of the lists proceed with caution.

|

6027839086

7/30/2013 7:06 AM

ScramHype wrote:

If you search the name and don't see much info then its probably a good chance you will get fucked. As I say read the blacklist its there for a reason if you don't see someone on any of the lists proceed with caution.

there is a ton that pops up. i know he has been around for a while and has 2000+ posts.


can i get a sticky

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/30/2013 1:25 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

This is why I'm afraid to buy anything on here, you have to be an evil person to do something like that to someone, I hope you can get this resolved

Four & Tomdon are the only people I trust 100% since ive dealt with both of them.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/30/2013 2:10 PM

Yeah, new system needs to be made. Scamming is going on way too much. I think people should ship and don't get paid till the person receives until they're considered legit.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

7/30/2013 2:19 PM

I honestly don't deal with any kids on here, even if they have a part I want. I usually try to only deal with people I'm familiar with.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/30/2013 5:14 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Yeah, new system needs to be made. Scamming is going on way too much. I think people should ship and don't get paid till the person receives until they're considered legit.

That's funny. There needs to be rules on here and there's none. First, set a price, second make pictures mandatory, third no more bullshit gift payments on Paypal, forth make tracking mandatory.

|

7/30/2013 5:59 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

This is why I'm afraid to buy anything on here, you have to be an evil person to do something like that to someone, I hope you can get this resolved

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Four & Tomdon are the only people I trust 100% since ive dealt with both of them.

ya i just bought a tire of tom and hes 110% legit

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/30/2013 6:06 PM

and i just commented on his profile

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/30/2013 6:59 PM

skubasteve wrote:

That's funny. There needs to be rules on here and there's none. First, set a price, second make pictures mandatory, third no more bullshit gift payments on Paypal, forth make tracking mandatory.

They are already in place. Like the black list nobody reads the rules. I always tell people to post a price. I delete posts that don't have pictures posted after 24hrs. And if you ship USPS there's always a tracking number now they just started that about 3 months ago or something like that. Either way you send it will have a tracking number. 2 I tell people they can gift or add money to the prices. It's not my job to tell you who to buy from. As you can see son above me only buys from 2 new people to the site and I live in the same state as him. I barely get any sales on here and I've sold on just about every bmx forum there is with over 20 refs all positive. If you deal with people know who they are. I know I get excited when Darrell or Tim sell anything Droogskull is a good dude and hatebreeder is a stand up guy. Yet we always here about these quiet in the cut ass cats getting sales and scamming people. The rules are set people get mad when they don't follow them but its my job to keep you guys from making stupid mistakes. I can't hold hands though.

|

6027839086

7/30/2013 7:16 PM

ScramHype wrote:

They are already in place. Like the black list nobody reads the rules. I always tell people to post a price. I delete posts that don't have pictures posted after 24hrs. And if you ship USPS there's always a tracking number now they just started that about 3 months ago or something like that. Either way you send it will have a tracking number. 2 I tell people they can gift or add money to the prices. It's not my job to tell you who to buy from. As you can see son above me only buys from 2 new people to the site and I live in the same state as him. I barely get any sales on here and I've sold on just about every bmx forum there is with over 20 refs all positive. If you deal with people know who they are. I know I get excited when Darrell or Tim sell anything Droogskull is a good dude and hatebreeder is a stand up guy. Yet we always here about these quiet in the cut ass cats getting sales and scamming people. The rules are set people get mad when they don't follow them but its my job to keep you guys from making stupid mistakes. I can't hold hands though.

This. Nobody can complain we need rules. We do have rules. The thread is fucking stickied. I have 29 successful transactions because I read the rules before I started dealing on here. I don't see why reading the stickied thread is so hard for some people

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/31/2013 6:35 AM

CAN I GET A STICKY

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/31/2013 6:52 PM

BUMP

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/31/2013 11:20 PM

Tomdon, I love you!

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/1/2013 9:30 AM

The rules in place are a decent guideline to follow but as they state, they can't stop every scam so you have to use common sense.

As a seller, the best way to protect yourself (excluding cash and money order) is to use paypal and follow their rules.
As a buyer, pay thru paypal and unless you completely trust the seller, never send as a gift because you lose all protection.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

|

REFS: Hatebreeder, Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott, Alex_Kemp and many more . . .

8/3/2013 12:31 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Yeah, new system needs to be made. Scamming is going on way too much. I think people should ship and don't get paid till the person receives until they're considered legit.

Only prob with that is people would start juat keeping parts without paying.

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

8/6/2013 10:16 PM

Hey, Remember how I bought that Cult stem off of him? He emailed me the other day and has claimed he shipped out last Saturday, if he really did ship it out I should be getting it around Thursday-Friday. Which is tomorrow, and If I don't get it tomorrow I should have it the day after. I'll let you know wether or not I get it.

|

-Reps: JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike(X2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all
-I have more reps from my old account.
(My old account is 'bmx')

8/7/2013 9:11 PM

KilledGlamour wrote:

Hey, Remember how I bought that Cult stem off of him? He emailed me the other day and has claimed he shipped out last Saturday, if he really did ship it out I should be getting it around Thursday-Friday. Which is tomorrow, and If I don't get it tomorrow I should have it the day after. I'll let you know wether or not I get it.

okay. ask him about me. he never gave me an email

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

8/7/2013 10:20 PM

KilledGlamour wrote:

Hey, Remember how I bought that Cult stem off of him? He emailed me the other day and has claimed he shipped out last Saturday, if he really did ship it out I should be getting it around Thursday-Friday. Which is tomorrow, and If I don't get it tomorrow I should have it the day after. I'll let you know wether or not I get it.

element4all wrote:

okay. ask him about me. he never gave me an email

Will do that for sure. If I have too, I'll literally send him a fucking letter saying for him to mail your sprocket with your address and shipping money. Haha. Not really but hey, if it needs to be done.

|

-Reps: JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike(X2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all
-I have more reps from my old account.
(My old account is 'bmx')

8/8/2013 10:09 AM

yeah he was paid like a month ago. he has all my info.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

8/9/2013 4:06 PM

Wow.

|

-Reps: JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike(X2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all
-I have more reps from my old account.
(My old account is 'bmx')

8/9/2013 4:10 PM

HEY! Look. He's shipped. I knew he would.
Photo

I just took this screen shot.

|

-Reps: JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike(X2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all
-I have more reps from my old account.
(My old account is 'bmx')

8/10/2013 12:30 PM

product recieved today


you guys can unsticky this

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram