calling out BobPA

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2013 4:38 PM

I havent talked to him since july 5th since he dropped his phone in a lake. Last text I got was him saying he would send the tracking number later. He said in his thread to send him a PM & he would send the tracking #.
Pm'd him twice & got no response either time. Its been 11 days sincei t shipped.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/16/2013 5:56 PM

Shoot him a random text. Just be like hey to see if he's lying or what

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/16/2013 7:06 PM

tomdon wrote:

Shoot him a random text. Just be like hey to see if he's lying or what

Done with different phone #. No response after 1 hr.

|

Instagram

7/16/2013 7:09 PM

Shitty dude

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

7/16/2013 7:12 PM

If you used pay pal open a case

|

Text me for a faster reponse
7 oh 2 six 1 nine 2 seven 4 nine

Refs:
Bought from- hookjrclc

7/16/2013 7:26 PM

eric.magana.7 wrote:

Im going to wait a day or two more just in case. I can open a case anytime right?

|

Instagram

7/16/2013 8:18 PM

BobPA if you see this can you please text me from your girlfriends phone or something. Or atleast email me.
Number is in sig.

|

Instagram

7/16/2013 8:39 PM

eric.magana.7 wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Im going to wait a day or two more just in case. I can open a case anytime right?

Do it asap cuz if he hasnt anything he probably wont do anything at all

|

Text me for a faster reponse
7 oh 2 six 1 nine 2 seven 4 nine

Refs:
Bought from- hookjrclc

7/16/2013 8:41 PM

eric.magana.7 wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

eric.magana.7 wrote:

Do it asap cuz if he hasnt anything he probably wont do anything at all

I dont know. He said he shipped but idek if he did or not.

|

Instagram

7/16/2013 9:41 PM

eric.magana.7 wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

You have a certain amount of time before its to late. Youre good now, open the case...enough time should have passed. It'll going into trying to resolve the issues ...once he doesnt respond continue it further for paypal to investigate and get your money back. Most chances are if he hasnt responded now, he probably isnt going too.

Who said he dropped his phone in a lake, him? If so, how did he contact you after?

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/16/2013 10:26 PM

He said he dropped his phone in a lake in this thread: http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/Full-Bike-Eye-Q-Odyssey-Tree-Bonedeth,1281317

I have Pm'd him & checked my email that pms go to & the email I gave him. Havent heard anything since he said he dropped his phone.

|

Instagram

7/16/2013 10:28 PM

eric.magana.7 wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

You have a certain amount of time before its to late. Youre good now, open the case...enough time should have passed. It'll going into trying to resolve the issues ...once he doesnt respond continue it further for paypal to investigate and get your money back. Most chances are if he hasnt responded now, he probably isnt going too.

Who said he dropped his phone in a lake, him? If so, how did he contact you after?

^^^^^^^^ that & im going to wait until Thursday just in case usps is running extremely slow.

|

Instagram

7/17/2013 1:22 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

^^^^^^^^ that & im going to wait until Thursday just in case usps is running extremely slow.

open the claim, you waited long enough. If it should arrive, you can close the case as resolved.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/18/2013 11:21 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

open the claim, you waited long enough. If it should arrive, you can close the case as resolved.

Done opened the case.

|

Instagram