Cheap Complete Bike

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2012 12:07 PM

I had bought this bike on craiglist before i got my sunday since i aint kno anything about bikes, I just bought it cuz i wanted to ride but now it just sits there."

..I know its not the best shit, i was just desperate.

Was wondering how much you think i can get for this shit or if anyone is in need of a bike just to mess with."
or trades if you guys have any parts for my sunday.. wink

Mirraco Luxstar 2010
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Fsa Pig Standard Headset
Verde Back Rim
Haro Front Rim
Stock Fork
Kink Bars
Odi S&M Lockon Grips
Odyssey Pedals
Odyssey Back Tire
Kenda Front Tire

|

Dade County Barber." ..Aaron Ross Pro Bike Check."

5/30/2012 8:34 PM

part out?

|

AUSSIE PRIDE!
Email: Turtled@hotmail.com.au

Buying Refs: Dee Hos, SuperStarDK
Selling Refs:

5/30/2012 8:35 PM

|

5/30/2012 9:40 PM

TURTLEZ wrote:

part out?

Not really.. Just trying to get rid of the whole thing."

What you trying to get from it anyways?

...offers are up for full bike just don't kno how much shipping would cost for something like this.

|

5/30/2012 9:41 PM

Whats good with the iTunes card? I got money ready bro all I need is an answer from ya.

Did you read my last post on my thread?

|

CHECK PROFILE FOR REFERENCES!

5/30/2012 9:46 PM

Vam999 wrote:

Whats good with the iTunes card? I got money ready bro all I need is an answer from ya.

Yeah, but I don't know about sending money thru mail and waiting for it to arrive even tho it's only 8 bucks."

Hopefully I come up with money so i can buy something from u with the card also..

|

5/30/2012 9:49 PM

Vam999 wrote:

FOOLIEdaBARBER wrote:

Yeah, but I don't know about sending money thru mail and waiting for it to arrive even tho it's only 8 bucks."

Hopefully I come up with money so i can buy something from u with the card also..

Well how bout this, I'll give you the headset for the card straight up? I can ship it tomorrow first thing.

|

5/30/2012 10:04 PM

Vam999 wrote:

FOOLIEdaBARBER wrote:

Vam999 wrote:

Well how bout this, I'll give you the headset for the card straight up? I can ship it tomorrow first thing.

Really? ..thanks bro.

P.M. Me.

|

5/30/2012 10:08 PM

FOOLIEdaBARBER wrote:

Vam999 wrote:

FOOLIEdaBARBER wrote:

Really? ..thanks bro.

P.M. Me.

Yes, and check your messages my dude.

|

5/30/2012 10:19 PM

Who's your references by the way?

..where do my messages pop up at? I don't see anything.

|

5/30/2012 10:22 PM

FOOLIEdaBARBER wrote:

Who's your references by the way?

..where do my messages pop up at? I don't see anything.

These are my references...

Homies: spikez5(x6), 605(X2), 2funny4u, nikpeterson(x2), dacumup213(x2), dgreen, meanwun(x2), wallywangois2hip, CGCaps, duhrellie, joemama, traviswooten727, Blake El Gingero, shadow/fit, robamullen, irideafly, genesis, dean rides bikes, Frankie_Bmx's, SFB, daniel 21, A08, iskateny, stolen cherry

+ more but no room. And I also have a ton more on The Come Up BMX and BMX-Forum. Like I said, make a thread with my name on it and ask the users on the board if I'm legit or not. I guarantee no one will give you bad feed about me.

|

5/30/2012 10:23 PM

Oh, and check the email address you used to make the account. It goes straight to your email inbox.

|