Colony wasp hubs to Colony rims. Wtt. Pics. Like new.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/3/2014 1:11 PM

I have black colony wasp hubs colony pinnacle front rim and contour back. All black. Wheels have been riden once. I want matching rims. I'd prefer black on black but maybe will take colored hubs. Offer up guys. Want a female front hub and male back with no grind damage. These have been rode once. Both female axels. Photo

Photo

|

refs: dmx24 (x2) joe.martinez (x2) cryon500 (x1)

3/3/2014 3:08 PM

Profiles?

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

3/3/2014 3:27 PM

Marco_Gonzalez wrote:

Profiles?

possibly

|

3/3/2014 5:47 PM

I got my odysseys

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

3/3/2014 5:52 PM

AlexDanielP wrote:

I got my odysseys

Text me 6037311687

|

3/3/2014 5:53 PM

Shadow btr back wheel for the colony back

|

Fuck u

3/3/2014 6:27 PM

hookjrclc wrote:

Shadow btr back wheel for the colony back

text me

|

3/3/2014 8:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2014 8:06 PM

Can you part your black set of Hawk tires possbily?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

3/4/2014 4:14 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Can you part your black set of Hawk tires possbily?

I told you to text me before haha

|

3/4/2014 6:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2014 6:27 AM

Lol I offered this guy a brand new
Shadow chrome rim and told him I would
Lace it for him to my shadow btr hub my hub alone retails for 169.99 and the rim is about 50. For his real wheel though he forgot to say these are complete wheels built on dans comp the wheel
Itself is about the same as my hub. And then I offered a fly rim and bars and stem for his front wheel that cost way less then all my parts together. He won't ship first. I have seen no refs and I said I'll tell you what I'll ship the fly rim
Bars and stem then you ship the rest while I build the back wheel and he was like only if you throw in the other fly rim. Kid
Is using 250 wheel set to try to get profiles don't be fooled he won't ship first sketchy IMO Photo
Photo

Photo you can get both brand new for
254 and probably less with a dans code

|

Fuck u

3/4/2014 6:42 AM

And if you looked at what dans says it clearly states wasp hubs. Your clearly just mad that I wouldn't ship 1st. I'm legit. I have traded and bought and sold to people and I have been scammed before so if you don't want my shit then don't throw all your "all so expensive parts" on the table.

|

3/4/2014 6:47 AM

And if you look at my signature on here it say my refs soo..... Yeah.

|

3/4/2014 6:50 AM

I'm not mad you won't ship your trying to own off a cheap wheel set to try to get something way more expensive just letting people know a used wheelset like this cheap in the first place would only be right lily priced at 180 for both

|

Fuck u

3/4/2014 6:51 AM

Good luck with your sale

|

Fuck u

3/4/2014 6:54 AM

hookjrclc wrote:

Good luck with your sale

thanks

|

3/4/2014 9:49 AM

hookjrclc wrote:

Lace it for him to my shadow btr hub my hub alone retails for 169.99 and the rim is about 50. For his real wheel though he forgot to say these are complete wheels built on dans comp the wheel
Itself is about the same as my hub. And then I offered a fly rim and bars and stem for his front wheel that cost way less then all my parts together. He won't ship first. I have seen no refs and I said I'll tell you what I'll ship the fly rim
Bars and stem then you ship the rest while I build the back wheel and he was like only if you throw in the other fly rim. Kid
Is using 250 wheel set to try to get profiles don't be fooled he won't ship first sketchy IMO Photo
Photo

i knowhow you feel i offered him to trade a brand new primo remix in red for his shadow raptor hub laced to his primo and he told me to ship first, backed out, then decided that hed take the deal afteri sent him a million photos told him that i can call him and get people to vouch me for because i was "sketchy", then he decided to just say no as i was about to ship it. Then after the whole entire thing he asks me if i want to buy it for 180 after i told him that im broke andafterthe 2 hour aggrivating conversation.

|

3/4/2014 10:27 AM

yea he basically told me to fuck off he called me a fuck head all because im not sending hundreds of dollars of parts first I have so many refs im legit and i always do the fastest shipping option with tracking. So i would never ship first unless dealt with the person before. I also even sent a money gram to a person on here for a frame cuz then he would get cash instead of dealing with paypal crap and fees. Knowing i could possibly lose my money. He has 200 ppsts and joing in 12/15/13 i have been on here since 09 and over 1k posts so just really weird

|

Fuck u

3/4/2014 11:15 AM

hookjrclc wrote:

Photo

Jules2246 wrote:

i knowhow you feel i offered him to trade a brand new primo remix in red for his shadow raptor hub laced to his primo and he told me to ship first, backed out, then decided that hed take the deal afteri sent him a million photos told him that i can call him and get people to vouch me for because i was "sketchy", then he decided to just say no as i was about to ship it. Then after the whole entire thing he asks me if i want to buy it for 180 after i told him that im broke andafterthe 2 hour aggrivating conversation.

I told you I'll keep my wheel for a spare. Why would I trade a black wheel that is perfect for a red one... And you also said "man I need a new wheel bad." But you were trying to trade me yours..?

|

3/4/2014 11:15 AM

hookjrclc wrote:

yea he basically told me to fuck off he called me a fuck head all because im not sending hundreds of dollars of parts first I have so many refs im legit and i always do the fastest shipping option with tracking. So i would never ship first unless dealt with the person before. I also even sent a money gram to a person on here for a frame cuz then he would get cash instead of dealing with paypal crap and fees. Knowing i could possibly lose my money. He has 200 ppsts and joing in 12/15/13 i have been on here since 09 and over 1k posts so just really weird

Same here, not shipping 1st especially with profiles

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

3/4/2014 11:19 AM

hookjrclc wrote:

"Cause I'm not sending hundred dollars in parts 1st." Okay well your wheels arnt the only wheels in the world that are worth money. Your also stupid if you think how many posts you have means your legit. I can't stand some people on here. Like seriously.

|

3/4/2014 11:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2014 11:24 AM

Hahahaha exactly why i never did business with this kid. Tried getting me to talk to his mom so i would know he was legit lololol. NO ONE is going to ship first with your 2 refs bro...just saying.

|

Refs: lirider187, lifeofriden2200, howlerfbm, ride4jesus1111, Showtime402, Verdecustom, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Kymike x2, hookjrclc, ScramHype x2. obiwan chromoly, Brokenbmx, susboi, Overtaker2.25, ecuadevil x3, MaximusBikes.

3/4/2014 1:31 PM

he is legit. Ive traded to him a couple times no problems. just picked up the failure frame fork and bars from him.

|

brakeless maniac

3/4/2014 6:47 PM

Yea couple times when the rest of used have over 10 refs. I just bought a brand new wasp hub legit today with spokes for 60.00 at my local shop

|

Fuck u