Still Have Cranks, Stems, Forks, S&M/Profile/Animal more

Related:
Create New Tag

11/28/2013 12:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2013 6:25 PM

all prices shipped through paypal. send as gift or add funds for fees. im legit on here, not 15 posing as an adult.
text 1 401 fivefivesix 239three for more info/pics. i ship asap with absolutely no excuses. offers are welcome, just dont be an idiot. this isnt stock beaten junk. package deals too.

if its not listed, its gone. i realize there are other things in the pictures, but they have been sold already

S&M Grand Slam XLT bars, chrome, uncut. $45 shipped

S&M Pitchfork XLT-T, og black, great shape, uncut, no peg usage. $85 shipped

S&M Tuffman 28t and 23t, og black. both great shape. $28 shipped on either.

Animal Jumpoff Remix Stem, blue, 99% new. $40 shipped

Animal Edwin Flanged Grips, black, brand new, $10 shipped

Fit Benny L Stem, Silver, amazing stem, great shape ultra clean, $40 shipped

KMC Kool 710 chain, all links provided, masterlink also. og box. $13 shipped.

Profile GDH Limited Edition cranks, 19mm RHD black with gold sparkle. barely used. comes with tools. $100 shipped.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

11/28/2013 1:34 PM

can you text me pics of the Animal seat? I sent you a text about the Profile cranks when I needed them but you never got back to me
540-295-5817

|

11/28/2013 1:58 PM

Good dude here

|

11/28/2013 2:05 PM

skubasteve wrote:

can you text me pics of the Animal seat? I sent you a text about the Profile cranks when I needed them but you never got back to me
540-295-5817

you sent a text? shit dude, i must have deleted it accidentally, sorry about that. either way, ill snag some pics for you and send them tomorrow asap.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

11/28/2013 2:07 PM

^^thanks DK. keeping vital real.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

11/28/2013 2:15 PM

skubasteve wrote:

540-295-5817

howlerfbm wrote:

you sent a text? shit dude, i must have deleted it accidentally, sorry about that. either way, ill snag some pics for you and send them tomorrow asap.

yeah, I was looking for cranks for my Indust that is black with gold flake and thought these would be great for it but never heard from you. No big deal. I'm building up another 22" and I need a seat.

|

12/3/2013 3:22 PM

do you still have the s&m bars and the animal seat post?

|

12/20/2013 6:25 PM

up. to anyone who may have tried sending me a txt, i no longer have the same phone number. the stuff listed above is still available.

if any of the OGs need to hit me up, i switched to the iphone and im only using imessage at the moment. email me -truthplanets at gmail dot com-

ive been MIA on here for a bit, but ive still checked in and seen all the fucking scamming bullshit nonsense happening, so please dont try that shit here. NO TRADES NOOBS. paypal gifts or add fees.

i wont be shipping stuff out until after wednesday the 25th. buy up.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

12/21/2013 6:30 PM

interested in the cranks, i tried to pm you not sure if it worked, lemme know

|

12/21/2013 9:54 PM

I want that crank, how about $120 shipped abroad to Indonesia? USPS 1st Class Intl. would safe enough.

I got PP ready. pls lemme know.

|

12/22/2013 7:01 AM

LarrySellers wrote:

interested in the cranks, i tried to pm you not sure if it worked, lemme know

Yeah sorry about that. that number is no longer in use. I can get you some good pics of the cranks and etc. Not sure if you use an iphone, I'm only using iMessage at the moment, just post your # and I'll get back to you ASAP. If that doesn't work, just post an email address in the thread and we can work it out that way.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

12/22/2013 12:46 PM

yeah just email me larrysellers85 at hushmail dot com

|

12/22/2013 1:01 PM

any lower on the animal or benny l stem?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/26/2013 12:39 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

any lower on the animal or benny l stem?

stem prices are pretty much where i want to be. theyre both bascially mint cond. let me know, no rush.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.