Cult bad boy V2 frame w/ several high grade parts (profile,odyssey, gsport)

Related:
Create New Tag

6/20/2020 10:03 PM

For sale I have a recently powder coated Cult bmx bike with all new or like new components installed on the bike. Bike is very light (-21 lbs) and is alot of fun to do whatever tricks you know (spins, air jumps, bar spins-handlebars were lightly cut on edges to shorten length). The prices don't include shipping costs so in total it cost about $1500 to put this bike together without labor costs included. I love this bike to death and wish I didn't have to sell it but I have outgrown it and need a larger frame. Bike rides great and needs nothing.

Cult Bad Boy V2 frame $375

Subrosa Handlebars & Stem $120

Demolition Revolt Cranks $145

Demolition BB assembly $45

G-Sport Birdcage Rims $160

Demolition Casette Rear driver $150

Blank Front Hub $50

ODI handlebar grips $15

Profile headset $50

Mission Pedals $22

Cult Seatpost $35

Custom Seat (padded and very comfortable) $35

Odyssey Sprocket $50 (my favorite sprocket ever, has a chain guard that'll keep your chain in good condition forever)

Shadow Conspiracy Gold Interlock Chain $35

Animal GLH rear tire $28

Demolition Momentum front tire $26

Blue and black hardware $15

Powdercoating every component of the bike $150
....colors include Cortez Teal and a Bronze metallic with gold flakes

Overall condition is like new with minor amount of scratches.

Number is 906-275-8420

If you are looking for a fun ride ready to handle whatever you want to throw at it then shoot me a text, Adam.
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

6/21/2020 8:07 AM

Nice bike but you’ll never get what you’re asking for on it. Yeah you had it powder coated but even some of the components on it that obviously have had nothing special done to them are marked up above retail price like wtf? Lol only the frame and sprocket are worth something on this bike, the rest you can buy brand for cheaper. Nice try though

|

6/21/2020 9:22 AM

bmxormtb wrote:

For sale I have a recently powder coated Cult bmx bike with all new or like new components installed on the bike. Bike is very ...more

I'll give you 100 shipped for birdcage rims if they're in good shape. Text/call me 6three0290097two.

|

6/22/2020 8:53 AM

Trvsty wrote:

Nice bike but you’ll never get what you’re asking for on it. Yeah you had it powder coated but even some of the components on ...more

Yeah this isnt quite crackhead pricing but it's definitely asking way too much. It's MAYBE a $500 bike complete.

Also that's a Subrosa headset.

|