Custom WeThePeople BMX (Eclat, Odyssey, Gsport, Bsd, Colony, Stereo)

Related:
Create New Tag

8/25/2015 7:04 AM

Selling my high spec fully custom Wtp cream build!
Spec:
Frame: We The People Cream 21.0tt (£329rrp)
Forks: Eclàt Stream (£80rrp)
Bars: Eclàt Stream 8.6" 29" (£50rrp)
Steam: Stereo CC Top Load (£60rrp)
Cranks: Season Original (£90rrp)
Sprocket: Stolen 25t (£20rrp)
Chain: Kmc kidney link (£13rrp)
Pedals: Odyssey Jc-Pc (£40rrp)
BB: Colony (£20rrp)
Seat: Bsd Skeet (£30rrp)
Headset: Bsd Integrated (£20rrp)
Front Wheel: Eclàt Pulse + Berserk rim (£90rrp) double butted spokes (£15rrp)
Rear Wheel: Gsport ratchet hub 9t (£140rrp)
Berserk rim (£55rrp) double butted spokes (£15rrp)
Tyres: Fit bike co FAF tyre 2.3 front&back (£50rrp)

This bike has cost me over £1100!! It's a top of the range Bmx, you won't find another like it! The frame is one of the strongest on the market and is so responsive with a short back end.
I have loved every minute of riding this bike. I'm reluctant to sell but need funds for a car!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I'm based around the Luton area for collection otherwise postage will be with a courier service.

!PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PURCHASING!
07547 765463

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

8/29/2015 7:43 AM

What's up wtih those ridges at the ends of your top/down tubes, where they're meeting the headtube? There's a distinct bulge there, like right where a gusset would be - is that a gusset? It looks like it goes around the entire tubing, I've never seen a gusset or butting that had such a sharp line around the whole tube though..

|

8/29/2015 9:15 AM

adfkje wrote:

What's up wtih those ridges at the ends of your top/down tubes, where they're meeting the headtube? There's a distinct bulge ...more

Looks like I got re welded

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/30/2015 7:08 AM

adfkje wrote:

What's up wtih those ridges at the ends of your top/down tubes, where they're meeting the headtube? There's a distinct bulge ...more

Investment cast headtube

|

8/30/2015 7:42 PM

Price for rear hub shipped to 63036 USA

|