Custom complete, fly campillo custom wheels

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2014 7:12 PM

Its been a while since ive been on here, its also been a while since ive ridden my bike. Im going to part ways with it. Looking to sell it complete, im located in delaware. I am willing to ship but buyer pays shipping, shoot me offers or text for more info! Three zero 2 4639340
So its a fly campillo frame, 20.75 i believe (its been a while)
Simple hubs laced to alienation rims
Subrosa cranks, animal seat and post, fit stem. The bars and forks i honestly dont remember what they are! I can look at it more tomorrow but im not looking for much. Its a really light and solid bike and i will regret selling it. Im not setting a price, like i said shoot me a offer. If pics dont go up on here just text and ask. Im not looking to part out inless i have to, if you want something specific just drop your offer here!Photo

|

im legit. i dont scam. you can trust me. i got refs. I DO NOT SHIP FIRST

8/31/2014 7:16 PM

Photo

|

8/31/2014 7:19 PM

Will measure frame tm

|

8/31/2014 7:49 PM

"This isnt ebay. No bidding, you have a price you sell it. No "$20 now, anyone beats it." shit. Your thread will be deleted"
straight from the rules

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/31/2014 7:59 PM

"im legit. i dont scam. you can trust me. i got refs. I DO NOT SHIP FIRST"
list refs, you aren't on the legit list so don't claim to be

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/31/2014 8:59 PM

Are you serious? How far does the " legit list" even go back.. I havent been on here since 2011. Either way paypal has buyer protection or am i wrong. 300 + shipping obo for the complete. Sorry bmx god

|

8/31/2014 9:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2014 9:31 PM

iRideFlY wrote:

Are you serious? How far does the " legit list" even go back.. I havent been on here since 2011. Either way paypal has buyer ...more

buyer protection doesnt actually guarantee shit
some people are smart enough to figure out how to withdraw it and screw people over

|

8/31/2014 9:08 PM

Okay if your not interested dont post.. If someones interested they can go through my posts and threads started to find im legit. Ive been a member since 09, when did you join? Im 22 years old with a full time job, im not arguing with anyone any further

|

8/31/2014 9:15 PM

iRideFlY wrote:

Okay if your not interested dont post.. If someones interested they can go through my posts and threads started to find im ...more

lel

|

9/1/2014 5:35 PM

Bump anyone want the frame?

|

9/2/2014 8:08 AM

I really want those hubs, would you part them out?

|