***DO NOT DEAL WITH bmxjeff***

Related:
Create New Tag

7/18/2013 1:24 AM

In another thread, he wanted to sell Directors he had recieved from Ninjacat for $65. Ninja apparently traded him a blue Animal Jumpiff Remix stem and the black painted Directors in trade for a GoPro camera. In bmxjeff's topic, Ninjacat states that jeff shipped but took forever to find the tracking and was not that quick to his texts. Seeing that he wanted to sell them for $40 shipped, I couldn't believe it and had to contact jeff. I requested that he put some matte finish on them to cover up the glossy look. He said he'd get started on it right away and an hour or two later, he says he's already on his second coat of matte finish and I ask him to send me pictures of his progress. He then keeps on telling me about his cracked lens not being able to sell well, then he says it can't take photos at all, then he says it's a cheap shitty $30 phone. And why do I not believe this? Cause he was using Pinger and I'm sure as hell a prepaid phone doesn't have that. Anyways, I ask him to use whatever he used to take pictures for Vital. He then takes forever once again and tells me that he has to find his camera and his nepew was messing with it and stuff. He then sends me three pictures via email. First one is the picture of the compression bolt, which kinda looks like it came from the internet. Second picture is the same exact picture where he tries to sell the forks at first for $65. Now rhe last picture is what does it all. He says the forks are drying and hanging and the forks are completely different! Since when were Directors built with separate dropouts?! Hope ninjacat is okay.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/18/2013 1:55 AM

So it goes on for a bit longer with him telling me he's not a scammer and that I accuse him too easily. He said he'd make a sign and take real pictures this time, which he did, though I'm still not even 75% assured

Photo

Photo

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/18/2013 1:57 AM

And nobody just throws stuff they paint on the dirty ground like that. Just no. Even if these photos are real pictures, I doubt he really painted the forks and plan on selling.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/18/2013 2:18 AM

sent 2 rong pics shit happens as i said very lightly sprayed ur tarded bro dosen the bmxjeff look painted or something to you "? pics in day light 3 last pics in the dark with a lamp on out side of my house how am i a scammer u didnt send me payment and i didnt send item there wasnt even money exchange bro i dont scamm dont need to i have items going out friday to those who have bought from me thanks kid theres no scamming going on at all

|

refs
ninjacat33

7/18/2013 4:39 AM

Damn dude, your spelling is horrible....

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

7/18/2013 4:46 AM

Marco_Gonzalez wrote:

Damn dude, your spelling is horrible....

i was useing a cell phone

|

refs
ninjacat33

7/18/2013 6:50 AM

Your always on here asking for free shit but you have directors? I'm not calling you a scammer cause as always I want every bit of evidence and both sides of story before I believe anything. But back to my original point. I'm just saying trade the directors or sell them. And be very careful in deals. As you can see, something as simple as a wrong pic can fuck up the whole deal.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/18/2013 7:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 7:17 AM

he was trying to trade me a new in box purple javelin w/ purple spokes and purple nips for my coaster. he claimed he shiipped and it got sent back the next day. but prior to him shipping i asked for a pic of all of it together so i could see how it looked. he told me his cam was broke and couldnt do it... sounds fishy

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

7/18/2013 7:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 7:28 AM

so, its interesting that someone who i just did a deal with changes their location to my same location. you scamming little fuck, i sincerely ought to buy a plane ticket and break your jaw for this, you piece of shit. congrats on the free spokes and pedals youre getting by the way.

to all the legit dudes on vital, heres the address this fucking cocksucker gave me to send him things for a trade.

jeff rollins
1505 holman drive
edgewood MD 21040

heres his number. have a blast.

1 410 441 5977

oh also, my man cant spell like a human through texts, so im certain its the same person.

for real dude, fuck you and your fucking haggard shit profile pic too.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

7/18/2013 7:26 AM

howlerfbm wrote:

so, its interesting that someone who i just did a deal with changes their location to my same location. you scamming little fuck, i sincerely ought to buy a plane ticket and break your jaw for this, you piece of shit. congrats on the free spokes and pedals youre getting by the way.

to all the legit dudes on vital, heres the address this fucking cocksucker gave me to send him things for a trade.

jeff rollins
1505 holman drive
edgewood MD 21040

heres his number. have a blast.

1 410 441 5977

oh also, my man cant spell like a human through texts, so im certain its the same person.

for real dude, fuck you and your fucking haggard shit profile pic too.

damn dude...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

7/18/2013 7:34 AM

This is fucking pathetic. What's with all the fucking scam attempts lately? We need the trade safe havens again so scammers can't pull off their pussy attempts.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/18/2013 7:34 AM

people who scam should be lined up (not able to escape) and every one scammed is given a full auto paintball gun and 200 balls each to shoot the bastards...

|

Bruh

7/18/2013 7:38 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

people who scam should be lined up (not able to escape) and every one scammed is given a full auto paintball gun and 200 balls each to shoot the bastards...

While the scammer is naked for superior punishment

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/18/2013 7:42 AM

yup, pretty much.
Here are the rules:
1) fucking go for it
2) 200 points for a dick shot (250 for the tip)
3) 100 for a head shot
4) 20 points everywhere else.

|

Bruh

7/18/2013 7:50 AM

how about this, the howler is doing a hip hop song especially for this scamming occasion as we speak. our larry the cable guy looking friend here is about to be immortalized in the world of white hip hop. biggie beat? yes i think so.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

7/18/2013 7:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 7:58 AM

From now on im only dealing with Four & Tomdon. Almost traded him shit last night for these & he was worried about him getting scammed. I just got scammed out of a frame last week & hes bitching about how he "almost got scammed by snman1mal".
Also, the first thing he asked when he mentioned trading is if I could ship first.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/18/2013 7:55 AM

Brandon, spell check is a good friend...lol

But yes it is a tad fishy...

|

Bruh

7/18/2013 7:56 AM

bmxjeff wrote:

sent 2 rong pics shit happens as i said very lightly sprayed ur tarded bro dosen the bmxjeff look painted or something to you "? pics in day light 3 last pics in the dark with a lamp on out side of my house how am i a scammer u didnt send me payment and i didnt send item there wasnt even money exchange bro i dont scamm dont need to i have items going out friday to those who have bought from me thanks kid theres no scamming going on at all

Your a Fucking piece of shit dude!!

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

7/18/2013 7:57 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

Brandon, spell check is a good friend...lol

But yes it is a tad fishy...

Damnit i just woke up. I can spell I swear lol.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/18/2013 7:59 AM

hahaha fair enough mate

|

Bruh

7/18/2013 8:05 AM

He tried to sell me some demolition medial 2.0 cranks and he said he doesn't have pictures but he can send me pictures that look like them. Idk

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/18/2013 8:32 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

From now on im only dealing with Four & Tomdon. Almost traded him shit last night for these & he was worried about him getting scammed. I just got scammed out of a frame last week & hes bitching about how he "almost got scammed by snman1mal".
Also, the first thing he asked when he mentioned trading is if I could ship first.

he wanted me to ship first... i told him that i have refs and would not ship first. i will only ship first to dudes with alot of refs... not some fishy ass new member that cant provide proper pictures that has 0 refs. bmxjeff=scumbag.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

7/18/2013 8:50 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

From now on im only dealing with Four & Tomdon. Almost traded him shit last night for these & he was worried about him getting scammed. I just got scammed out of a frame last week & hes bitching about how he "almost got scammed by snman1mal".
Also, the first thing he asked when he mentioned trading is if I could ship first.

There are plenty of other legit guys on here. These are the ones that had the open opportunity to scam me but being legit they did not. These are guys I bought from/traded with, cause anyone can pay so guys I sold too won't be included.
snm an1mal , xlilkillaluc15x ,mrhavoc1988 , dream , alexdanielp , marco_gonzalez, netty speghetti, genesis,, tcbmx, howlerfbm, tito24, freddydapice, Thebrandonfranke, slade_vincent,

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/18/2013 8:59 AM

READ THE FUCKING BLACKLIST.

IF ITS SEEMS FISHY IT IS FISHY.

STOP BEING THIRSTY.

|

6027839086

7/18/2013 9:05 AM

What should be done is to find them on FB, and start tagging them in photos of the items they claim to have so their friends see. Also, ANYONE near the area of a scammer should see if they can find the scammer, and call them out ANY time they are seen.

Pathetic. This is why you ALWAYS use Paypal or do any trades in person so you see what you are getting. To me it is a little fishy that you cannot take a decent photo of the item UNTIL you are called out on here. A wrong photo is one thing, but when they text your right away and say it is the wrong item in the photo, don't get all defensive, look at the photo and correct the issue. Being defensive proves you are hiding some shit.

Pathetic. You need to quit riding. You are stealing from a bunch of kids. Fucking pathetic. If you lived anywhere near me I would gladly TAKE every fucking scammed item from you and get them back to the rightful owners.

Also to those with his information contact his local police department with your proof.

Try to deal publicly on here (agree to all terms) or somewhere you can have proof, and SAVE THEM UNTIL YOU GET YOUR ITEMS. Maybe even start having them send a little video of the item where they say their full name, address and vital name as proof?

Just my two cents. I would definitely be the guy you wouldn't want to trade with or sell to as I would expect a LOT of proof if I couldn't see the item.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/18/2013 9:07 AM

damn I just thought dude was askin for free shit and then turning around and selling it .lol

|

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

7/18/2013 9:13 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

What should be done is to find them on FB, and start tagging them in photos of the items they claim to have so their friends see. Also, ANYONE near the area of a scammer should see if they can find the scammer, and call them out ANY time they are seen.

Pathetic. This is why you ALWAYS use Paypal or do any trades in person so you see what you are getting. To me it is a little fishy that you cannot take a decent photo of the item UNTIL you are called out on here. A wrong photo is one thing, but when they text your right away and say it is the wrong item in the photo, don't get all defensive, look at the photo and correct the issue. Being defensive proves you are hiding some shit.

Pathetic. You need to quit riding. You are stealing from a bunch of kids. Fucking pathetic. If you lived anywhere near me I would gladly TAKE every fucking scammed item from you and get them back to the rightful owners.

Also to those with his information contact his local police department with your proof.

Try to deal publicly on here (agree to all terms) or somewhere you can have proof, and SAVE THEM UNTIL YOU GET YOUR ITEMS. Maybe even start having them send a little video of the item where they say their full name, address and vital name as proof?

Just my two cents. I would definitely be the guy you wouldn't want to trade with or sell to as I would expect a LOT of proof if I couldn't see the item.

the video idea is really good

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

8/25/2013 7:04 AM

Bump. Still never got anything. Waiting on $80 Paypal from him. He told me to wait until the 3rd week of August so he got paid so I did. Now he's not responding. I'll be making a call to the sheriffs department tonight in Dougless,
Ma.

|

Refs: 25+

8/25/2013 8:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2013 8:06 AM

ninjacat33 wrote:

Bump. Still never got anything. Waiting on $80 Paypal from him. He told me to wait until the 3rd week of August so he got paid so I did. Now he's not responding. I'll be making a call to the sheriffs department tonight in Dougless,
Ma.

yo dude, when he scammed me, i sent to an address in Maryland if i remember correctly. he must have got my package, then went on here and changed his address to dougless, which isnt even the correct spelling first of all. and again, if he did live here, people would already have their shit back and hed be having a bad few weeks i promise you.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/25/2013 10:19 AM

ninjacat33 wrote:

Bump. Still never got anything. Waiting on $80 Paypal from him. He told me to wait until the 3rd week of August so he got paid so I did. Now he's not responding. I'll be making a call to the sheriffs department tonight in Dougless,
Ma.

I told you multiple times to contact him already. You should've done it a bit earlier.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke