Dear Vital Bmx

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2013 6:47 AM

Sorry about all the bullshit on the forums yesterday. I woke up this morning to about 60 emails from vital and I was shocked. I personally have not used vital since I traded my Ian Schwartz frame for the funday pictured in the "scamming" post, the frame was flat black when I obtained it and it was back sometime in april or may. I turned this account over to my little brother in june i believe so if anyone was scammed I would have to put the blame on him. He recently tried scamming me put of my own xbox 360 so I know he's a little con-artist. I did own that blue sunday pictured in the post but it was sold locally in late summer time, I have never owned a fit frame or s&m bars or odyssey forks nor have I seen any of the other listed parts since i finished selling them off sometime in late September/ early October. I am quite irritated by whoever used this account to rip people off and if I find anything out when I go to my moms next, hopefully today, I will be sure to let you guys know. But in the meantime all i can do is apologize for the stupidity of my little sibling or his idiot pothead friends. I'm sure I now know where he gets his money to waste on his habbit. I will also be having a long talk about this with his mom and dad because he needs real discipline, and this is crossing the line. Once again sorry to whomever lost out on anything. Hopefully we can sort this out.
Thank You,
Martin S

|

email/ paypal: mstrzelczyk18@gmail.com
phone: 7165795452 texts ONLY!

Refs: spikez5(3), hattrckhcky, scramhype(4), bmxrider1439, irideafly, aw12345612, Scwright99, Brendon1207, lee_rager, kevinl, fly for life, YO GOTTI, element4all +more

1/24/2013 8:09 AM

Can u get my frame and bars and forks back

|

1/24/2013 8:43 AM

SuperstarDK wrote:

Can u get my frame and bars and forks back

I can do my best buddy, once again I'm really sorry about everything.

|

Refs: spikez5(3), hattrckhcky, scramhype(4), bmxrider1439, irideafly, aw12345612, Scwright99, Brendon1207, lee_rager, kevinl, fly for life, YO GOTTI, element4all +more

1/24/2013 10:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/24/2013 11:35 AM

If anyone falls for this you are a complete idiot and deserve to be ripped off. This is clearly a false message to justify and redeem himself so people stop going after him because YOU ARE A SCAMMER!!

You ripped everyone off, now deal with it! Stop putting the blame on others!

Dont even get me started by pulling out every flaw in your paragraph which easily shows you are a liar.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!!

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

1/24/2013 11:22 AM

Takes a real deal duchebag to feed their own little brother to the wolves to try and cover
up the fact that they are the real ass pirate,all this bullshit is after the fact too MARTIN!
You was already caught in the last thread,now give DK his shit back and make all this right!!

|

1/24/2013 12:47 PM

This is great!

|

1/24/2013 1:47 PM

zachhendrix wrote:

Takes a real deal duchebag to feed their own little brother to the wolves to try and cover
up the fact that they are the real ass pirate,all this bullshit is after the fact too MARTIN!
You was already caught in the last thread,now give DK his shit back and make all this right!!

This, pay or get dk his stuff he paid for...

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/24/2013 4:06 PM

I call bullshit.

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

1/24/2013 4:10 PM

The Phone number the whole original deal was done through was 7162519294 that phone number is also linked to "YOUR" facebook. Don't try to make up these pity excuses saying it was your brother.

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

1/24/2013 5:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/24/2013 5:58 PM

Say Vato if your gonna steal and lie. Stick with it. This^ up there no bueno. Give the shit back or just disappear. Anyone thats thinking on buying this shit from him. U know what's right. Don't do it homies Please!!!

|

Text Me For Faster Response (770)572-6425
Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.Mario.villegas90++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

1/24/2013 6:06 PM

TCbmx. wrote:

The Phone number the whole original deal was done through was 7162519294 that phone number is also linked to "YOUR" facebook. Don't try to make up these pity excuses saying it was your brother.

Damn, Tim got you AGAIN, aha. Dude between Darrel, Tim, and Ecuadevil, you're not gonna win. That was pretty good though. I kinda believed it for a minute.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

1/24/2013 8:19 PM

Yes this is my phone, no it has not been mine for more then a few months. I said i was sorry about my little brother ripping anyone off. This phone as well as 7162519660 are in my name but until my phone decided it wasnt going to charge this one was in possession of ny mothers household. Really though iI traded my blue sunday funday for an airsoft gun back before this even happened, you can ask the kid whos profile you took the other picture off. I dont have any of the listed parts in my possession so I really don't see what you people would like me to do. I have a scummy little brother who rips people off on a daily basis. Whether you believe me or not is your own choice. Sorry Darrel I'm not going to be able to help you if I continue to be slandered on a kids website. I don't have time for this anymore. Thank you for your cooperation as much as it was there. And goodbye all.

|

1/24/2013 9:18 PM

YOU are the one who made the account so therefore YOU must pay. nuff said

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457