Deco Self-Titled V2 21TT - $110

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2017 9:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/18/2017 8:59 AM

Long story short, traded an old frame for this one because of the paint job my buddy had done on it. Running out of room for wall hangers so this one has to go. This thing was lightly ridden before I got it, and some of the paint is starting to wear off in a few places (as pictured on the top tube from clamping in a stand, and the underside of the chainstay grind plate from chain slap), since it wasn't professionally done.

This frame is a beast: dual gussets, stamped logos on the TT, and thick grind plates on the chain stays. If you can get over the aesthetic part, this frame is sick (or maybe you're into the splatter job, I don't know.) This frame is too big for me to ride, so I'm looking for someone to put it to good use.

$135 and you pay shipping on top of that to anywhere in the world.

PayPal is king. Hit me up at (4o5)9three8-5655 for more information or more pictures.
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

references: teachbmxcharlie (vital), you (globalflat), bhaverchuck (globalflat), diggerbrown (globalflat), johnu773 (globalflat), richiequamen (globalflat), DiabloM3 (globalflat), christianhethemurray (globalflat), ground2air (globalflat), hboost (globalflat), jsoh (globalflat)

5/18/2017 12:36 PM

Price drop. Make me an offer!

|

references: teachbmxcharlie (vital), you (globalflat), bhaverchuck (globalflat), diggerbrown (globalflat), johnu773 (globalflat), richiequamen (globalflat), DiabloM3 (globalflat), christianhethemurray (globalflat), ground2air (globalflat), hboost (globalflat), jsoh (globalflat)

5/18/2017 7:29 PM

Do you know the geometry of it?

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

5/18/2017 8:47 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Do you know the geometry of it?

See here

Photo

|

5/19/2017 3:45 AM

This frame is sex for the price and the brand offer up n buy!

|

Cheers🍺

5/25/2017 1:28 PM

Bump for a new trade proposition. Trade me your 20" Fit Benny frame

|

5/25/2017 1:34 PM

Why not a 21tt benny

|

5/25/2017 2:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/25/2017 2:22 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

Why not a 21tt benny

I am used to riding less than 20"TT from flatland, so the smaller the better.

|

6/13/2017 1:17 PM

Bump

|

6/13/2017 1:31 PM

I kinda like the paint job. Too bad I literally JUST bought a new frame like 2 months ago and it is still mint.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/16/2017 3:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/16/2017 3:20 PM

You still have this? I also have a Fit Hawk v2 20.75 I could toss in. I need something larger, it's also got a ratchet paintjob

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/16/2017 3:14 PM

Spenlard wrote:

You still have this? I also have a Fit Hawk v2 20.75 I could toss in. I need something larger, it's also got a ratchet paintjob

Yes! hit me up

|

6/16/2017 3:21 PM

Spenlard wrote:

dcochran4 wrote:

Yes! hit me up

you read the edit?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/18/2017 8:59 AM

Price drop and bump

|

9/18/2017 6:31 PM

SOLD! Thanks

|