Demolition rotator freecoaster wheel lhd for trade for rhd cassette wheel

Related:
Create New Tag

4/16/2020 2:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2020 8:08 AM

V3 lhd Demo Rotator freecoaster wheel looking to trade for rhd cassette wheel.
I ordered a whole new wheel set, but I’m looking for a good backup cassette wheel with a 9t driver and preferably 14mm axle or bolts, no adapter bolts.

Photo

|

4/18/2020 8:19 AM

I have a rhd cinema fx2 if that wheel is true I’d send you it all it needs is a clutch

|

4/23/2020 8:10 AM

Dylan18 wrote:

I have a rhd cinema fx2 if that wheel is true I’d send you it all it needs is a clutch

I just decided to order the odyssey wheels with the purple rims, but if you have a decent rhd cassette wheel I’d trade the demolition wheel for one

|

4/23/2020 9:05 AM

Dylan18 wrote:

MartinS91 wrote:

I just decided to order the odyssey wheels with the purple rims, but if you have a decent rhd cassette wheel I’d trade the demolition wheel for one

Ya dude I got a perfectly working salt plus cassette onto salt plus summit rim, but I also have a primo problaced to to a oddessey rim but would wana trade more for the primo one.

|

4/23/2020 9:06 AM

Dylan18 wrote:

MartinS91 wrote:

Dylan18 wrote:

Ya dude I got a perfectly working salt plus cassette onto salt plus summit rim, but I also have a primo problaced to to a oddessey rim but would wana trade more for the primo one.

Text me off Instagram _bmxlife17_ or 321424489@

|

4/23/2020 6:17 PM

Dylan18 wrote:

MartinS91 wrote:

Dylan18 wrote:

What salt cassette?

|

4/23/2020 9:56 PM

MartinS91 wrote:

Dylan18 wrote:

MartinS91 wrote:

What salt cassette?

I don’t know honestly hit me up I’ll send pictures

|