Dub bmx seat

Related:
Create New Tag

4/15/2013 1:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2013 3:13 PM

Seat is in good condition all black mid shape. $20shipped
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

6027839086

4/15/2013 3:13 PM

Bump

|

6027839086

4/15/2013 6:08 PM

Didn't you say this is listed on ebay? If it still is could you link me? Thanks.

|

Refs: element4all, kroller

4/15/2013 6:32 PM

SIRE wrote:

Didn't you say this is listed on ebay? If it still is could you link me? Thanks.

Yeah last week and ended with no bidders its stays here and will be bumped whenever I get to it. Not like anyone wants it.

|

6027839086

4/15/2013 7:49 PM

^^ damn I want this, I get paid friday, if I have the extra money then Ill be sure to hit you up

|

"Faster, Faster, Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death" -Thompson
Save a tree, Ride a bike
Old Man.Bicycle.Friends - the most important thing in life.

Refs- Jetzy72-DMD-noendinsight666-ninjacat33-SuperstarDK-Skids007-Genesis-Four-Future FBM-mserno75-blueep3piece

4/15/2013 11:33 PM

I have faith it will be here.

|

6027839086

4/16/2013 9:19 AM

surprised this isnt gone ...

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

4/16/2013 9:30 AM

SIRE wrote:

Didn't you say this is listed on ebay? If it still is could you link me? Thanks.

ScramHype wrote:

Yeah last week and ended with no bidders its stays here and will be bumped whenever I get to it. Not like anyone wants it.

I'm actually interested. Could you put it on ebay and link it to me? (I say put it on ebay because last time I try to buy a seat off Vital I got ripped off)

|

Refs: element4all, kroller

4/16/2013 9:55 AM

SIRE wrote:

I'm actually interested. Could you put it on ebay and link it to me? (I say put it on ebay because last time I try to buy a seat off Vital I got ripped off)

Why do you assume I'm goin to rip you off? I'm a moderator for one, and I'm not a kid that needs his parents to ship stuf for him. You pay I ship. Everyone who has gotten something from me gets their parts. I already deleted and got rid of that eBay item. I don't want to make a new eBay listing for a seat I can sell on here.

|

6027839086

4/16/2013 10:50 AM

ScramHype wrote:

Why do you assume I'm goin to rip you off? I'm a moderator for one, and I'm not a kid that needs his parents to ship stuf for him. You pay I ship. Everyone who has gotten something from me gets their parts. I already deleted and got rid of that eBay item. I don't want to make a new eBay listing for a seat I can sell on here.

Alright. Can you do $18 shipped on it? I can PayPal you today.

|

Refs: element4all, kroller

4/16/2013 12:51 PM

SIRE wrote:

Alright. Can you do $18 shipped on it? I can PayPal you today.

$20

|

6027839086

4/16/2013 12:56 PM

This seats rad! Scram needs to sell his shit! Lets move it!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/16/2013 1:07 PM

ScramHype wrote:

$20

Ok I can do that. What's your PayPal?

|

Refs: element4all, kroller

4/16/2013 1:49 PM

51td0wnm4n@gmail.com send it as a gift or add 1.25 for the fees

|

6027839086

4/16/2013 2:44 PM

Just sent the $$$. Are you going to ship with tracking?

|

Refs: element4all, kroller

4/16/2013 3:10 PM

SIRE wrote:

Just sent the $$$. Are you going to ship with tracking?

why are you making a deal about all of it? he's legit and has shipped many times, just chill out and be patient, your seat will come...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545



on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/16/2013 3:18 PM

SIRE wrote:

Just sent the $$$. Are you going to ship with tracking?

I ship with crackers.

|

6027839086

4/16/2013 3:19 PM

SIRE wrote:

Just sent the $$$. Are you going to ship with tracking?

ScramHype wrote:

I ship with crackers.

I normally go with some m&ms but sometimes people get mad because they melt :/

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545



on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/16/2013 3:40 PM

Spikez5 shipped with fortune cookies, true story.

|

6027839086

4/16/2013 3:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2013 3:45 PM

do I have a ref with you? because I never got cookies... wassat

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545



on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/20/2013 6:00 AM

SIRE wrote:

Just sent the $$$. Are you going to ship with tracking?

I sent it but I have to find the receipt so I can give you the tracking.

|

6027839086